Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) (3550 Views)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2017
AT Survivor Series this past Sunday, Goldberg defeated ‘The Beast Incarnate’ Brock Lesnar in 89 seconds. Just like one of Goldberg’s spears, no one saw it coming. It was a spectacle, that’s for sure, but just highlights one of WWE’s biggest problems – it’s obsessed with the past.
At WrestleMania 30 on April 6, 2014, Lesnar conquered The Undertaker’s 21-match undefeated streak at WrestleMania. It was the single biggest booking mistake in WWE history, but the logic was sound. Brock could eventually lose to an up and coming talent – someone like Roman Reigns, Kevin Owens, or Finn Balor – transferring the heat and momentum to legitimise them as the one who conquered the conqueror.

Then 49-year-old Goldberg, a man who hasn’t wrestled in 12 years, destroyed Lesnar in three moves.

That win could have transformed an up-and- coming talent into a headliner. Instead, WWE proved once again that it gives preference to older wrestlers over the younger stars who should be selling tickets for years to come.

It’s a poor substitute for having the patience and booking sense to create new stars, and ultimately counter-productive.

Goldberg might have sold a few extra WWE Network subscriptions for Survivor Series, but how many matches has he got left? Two? Maybe three?

This happens far too often in WWE. The Rock – perhaps the worst offender of them all – buries a younger wrestler every time he returns. He made light work of the then-undefeated Rusev in October 2014, then crushed Erick Rowan in six seconds in a typically sycophantic segment at WrestleMania 32.

Earlier that night, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, and Mick Foley – whose heydays had been the late ‘90s – made a surprise appearance to smash through The League of Nations.

The message is clear – current talents are no match for the stars of yesteryear. That’s all good and well for now, but what happens when they’re too old to make it down to the ring, let alone compete in a cheap nostalgia-baiting match? WWE will be left with a generation of superstars that fans were told repeatedly weren’t good enough to sell tickets on their own clout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egglKVeTexc

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/wwe/2268206/goldberg-beating-brock-lesnar-after-12-years-out-of-the-wrestling-proves-wwe-bosses-have-little-no-faith-in-their-young-up-and-coming-stars/amp/

Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by benedictnsi(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2017
I stopped watching this WWE stuffs ...... Fake things etc

Just making their money
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Swegzfreak: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2017
79 seconds... Interesting
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2017
Swegzfreak:
79 seconds... Interesting
that man is a freak!

1 Like

Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2017
He's the main character of the god of war game series... Ruthless and dangerous
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2017
benedictnsi:
I stopped watching this WWE stuffs ...... Fake things etc

Just making their money
tell me what's fake in that video? Is it the spear or the jackhammer?
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by tee59(f): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2017
Do u also kno dat,dey ar goin to fight in wreslemannia dis sunday for universal championship belt.Next time,bring current news hre not old one lik dis.

4 Likes

Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by xynerise: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Old news
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Chuknovski(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2017
I knew brock will fall

1 Like

Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Momoh7(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2017
And dis shit dey romance section

Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Tokziby: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2017
How is it that in 2017 people still believe wrestling to be real shocked
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Tokziby: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2017
SorftWerk:

Are u telling me that Wrestling is Real or Just entertainment??
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Tokziby: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
SorftWerk:

In case u still think its real, let me open ur eyes with that clip u posted and a further reference.

1. Wrestling is not a sport but pure entertainment and thats why it doesnt have stipulated rule or world governing body. (u may refer me to it, if u know of one) like fifa, fiba, fina, Iaaf, wbc, wbf, wbo etc

2. from ur clip, only in wrestling will a referee orders fight to begin and the fighters choose to stare at each others face before the first hit. However, in any combat sport they are supposed to give the stare before referee says starts the fight.

3. from ur clip only in wrestling u will see a fighter cheering the crowd up during fights. However in any combat sports u never do that cos its not over until referee say stop. U dare not try that in boxing or MMA without making sure ur opponents is KOed

3. from the clip, that first move by Brock that he carried gold berg, was it supposed to hurt when he threw someone of that size at a joint filled with foam then u stare at his face ?

4. For any moves involving suplex, pile diver, choke slam, etc u require ur opponent to help u execute the move. for the Suplex, watch as Brock place is right hand on the thighs of gold berg to make a cushion and suspends himself in the air when he's being lifted. Then he wrapped his left on his neck to maintain balance. Look closely at their knees (burok and goldbeg) and watch how it bends together so as to aid goldberg in his lifting. And there is no way u can lift anybody that is tired/weak with his legs straight up in the air without him doing it on his own (u can try it on ur little one and see if u can achieve it).

For Pile driver: go back to any undertakers moves and watch as opponents wrap their hands around the waist of undertake or anyone and watch their head suspends just before the knees to avoid hitting the ground. only the knees it the floor not the head. And for choke slam they all hold to his, then him and his opponent tilt their legs to make a jump and crash it to the foamy bouncy floor.

if u want to see exactly how a real wrestling should be, go to youtube and type[b] brock Lesnar vs cain valasquez [/b]... watch it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by AceDomino(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's part of the acts written in the script for the event.

Used to love WWE wrestling until it because a home video thing.
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tokziby:

In case u still think its real, let me open ur eyes with that clip u posted and a further reference.

1. Wrestling is not a sport but pure entertainment and thats why it doesnt have stipulated rule or world governing body. (u may refer me to it, if u know of one) like fifa, fiba, fina, Iaaf, wbc, wbf, wbo etc

2. from ur clip, only in wrestling will a referee orders fight to begin and the fighters choose to stare at each others face before the first hit. However, in any combat sport they are supposed to give the stare before referee says starts the fight.

3. from ur clip only in wrestling u will see a fighter cheering the crowd up during fights. However in any combat sports u never do that cos its not over until referee say stop. U dare not try that in boxing or MMA without making sure ur opponents is KOed

3. from the clip, that first move by Brock that he carried gold berg, was it supposed to hurt when he threw someone of that size at a joint filled with foam then u stare at his face ?

4. For any moves involving suplex, pile diver, choke slam, etc u require ur opponent to help u execute the move. for the Suplex, watch as Brock place is right hand on the thighs of gold berg to make a cushion and suspends himself in the air when he's being lifted. Then he wrapped his left on his neck to maintain balance. Look closely at their knees (burok and goldbeg) and watch how it bends together so as to aid goldberg in his lifting. And there is no way u can lift anybody that is tired/weak with his legs straight up in the air without him doing it on his own (u can try it on ur little one and see if u can achieve it).

For Pile driver: go back to any undertakers moves and watch as opponents wrap their hands around the waist of undertake or anyone and watch their head suspends just before the knees to avoid hitting the ground. only the knees it the floor not the head. And for choke slam they all hold to his, then him and his opponent tilt their legs to make a jump and crash it to the foamy bouncy floor.

if u want to see exactly how a real wrestling should be, go to youtube and type[b] brock Lesnar vs cain valasquez [/b]... watch it and thank me later.
how about the bloody battles in some matches? What you got to say about that?
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
tee59:
Do u also kno dat,dey ar goin to fight in wreslemannia dis sunday for universal championship belt.Next time,bring current news hre not old one lik dis.
yimu joor... Which one you bring? grin tongue
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by loiusdthird(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
SorftWerk:
. In the bloody matches the referee passes a blade to them and they use it to make incision on their head. and again they use blood capsules
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by tee59(f): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
O
SorftWerk:
o
SorftWerk:
okay let d game begins. Who ar dis pple opponents in wrestlemania? Roman reign, Aj styles, Randy orton, Nevile, but to mention a few. Who do u tnk wil win d Andrew d giant memorial battle royal? Who wil win d raw women championship match btw Sassa banks, Barley and Charlotte. Who are d next raw tag team champions? Do u not kno dat, Roman reigns has bn one of d main event in wrestlemania of recent? Do u tnk Tripple H wil defeat Seathrolling? I want answers 4 dis questions.
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
tee59:
Oookay let d game begins. Who ar dis pple opponents in wrestlemania? Roman reign, Aj styles, Randy orton, Nevile, but to mention a few. Who do u tnk wil win d Andrew d giant memorial battle royal? Who wil win d raw women championship match btw Sassa banks, Barley and Charlotte. Who are d next raw tag team champions? Do u not kno dat, Roman reigns has bn one of d main event in wrestlemania of recent? Do u tnk Tripple H wil defeat Seathrolling? I want answers 4 dis questions.
hmm..here we go, roman reign is facing the undertaker, aj styles is facing John Cena, Randy Orton is facing his blood brother bray Wyatt, Nevile... I do not know, I tried sha..

Don't know who will with the Andre the giant memorial battle royal Tho, I know triple H will defeat sethrollins for sure.
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by kullozone(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
SorftWerk:

fvck!
You still believe WWE is real? Mehn, you fvckup oh!
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
kullozone:

fvck!
You still believe WWE is real? Mehn, you fvckup oh!
bruh..i dont believe they are all real, but still me are...
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by kuuljay(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wwe is scripted acting, no one will survive a direct fist hit from some one like Tyson for example,those who watch the real kickboxing know too well that one lucky direct hit sends people unconscious, even with google around people still think that shiit is real
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tokziby:

Wrestling is entertainment as you said. But there is something you don't understand. The thing is they find entertaining ways to prolong the fight but they fight and get injured from moves. Their fight is as if choreographed but it's a fight that hurts. There was a fight between John Cena and one other wrestler that Cena lost but you needed to see how Cena aided the guy, making the guy's moves successful without much work. They entertain after which they FIGHT. When the fight begins in earnest, they sustain injuries.

1 Like

Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
solasolasola:
Wrestling is entertainment as you said. But there is something you don't understand. The thing is they find entertaining ways to prolong the fight but they fight and get injured from moves. Their fight is as if choreographed but it's a fight that hurts. There was a fight between John Cena and one other wrestler that Cena lost but you needed to see how Cena aided the guy, making the guy's moves successful without much work. They entertain after which they FIGHT. When the fight begins in earnest, they sustain injuries.
real injuries!

1 Like

Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
loiusdthird:
. In the bloody matches the referee passes a blade to them and they use it to make incision on their head. and again they use blood capsules
THEY USE STEEL CHAIRS TO DRAW BLOOD. THEY USE CHAINS TOO. THEY USE THE BANNED FIST.
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
solasolasola:
THEY USE STEEL CHAIRS TO DRAW BLOOD. THEY USE CHAINS TOO. THEY USE THE BANNED FIST.
tell him oo... Even those that get their bones broken in the process... Seth Rollins is a good example of that!
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by sammuell(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
tee59:
i pray Gold win
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by sammuell(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
tee59:
Oookay let d game begins. Who ar dis pple opponents in wrestlemania? Roman reign, Aj styles, Randy orton, Nevile, but to mention a few. Who do u tnk wil win d Andrew d giant memorial battle royal? Who wil win d raw women championship match btw Sassa banks, Barley and Charlotte. Who are d next raw tag team champions? Do u not kno dat, Roman reigns has bn one of d main event in wrestlemania of recent? Do u tnk Tripple H wil defeat Seathrolling? I want answers 4 dis questions.
I see Roman winning undertaker
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by daviddagreat: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
only a fool doesn't knw dat wrestling is scripted d wwe doesn't hide it anymore dats y dey have creative teams Nw dat write storylines for wrestlers. and only a fool will say its all fake. dis guys actually gt hurt for real. I really enjoy wrestling nowadays for em promo segments guys like enzo, Y2J, KO are all gold on d Mic. only few matches are great dis days

as for blood dey used blade before Nw buh after d Eddie Guerrero's incident it was stopped. so blood capsules Ar used Nw instead a gud example is d last reigns/HHH feud reigns collected d blood capsule fr saxton at d anoucers desk.

so it depends on hw u look at it

its scripted to d very least detail buh not totally fake
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by Zeedarh(f): 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
But this match is stale nah.
it's close to or more than two months already.
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by majour(m): 2:38am On Mar 29, 2017
tee59:
Where does that leave randy, owing that he won the royal rumble, were does the universal belt tie in with the wwe championship, hope u don't mind explaining
Re: Omg!Goldberg Beat Brock Lesnar 12 Years After Goldberg’s Last Match (video+pics) by majour(m): 2:42am On Mar 29, 2017
daviddagreat:
only a fool doesn't knw dat wrestling is scripted d wwe doesn't hide it anymore dats y dey have creative teams Nw dat write storylines for wrestlers. and only a fool will say its all fake. dis guys actually gt hurt for real. I really enjoy wrestling nowadays for em promo segments guys like enzo, Y2J, KO are all gold on d Mic. only few matches are great dis days

as for blood dey used blade before Nw buh after d Eddie Guerrero's incident it was stopped. so blood capsules Ar used Nw instead a gud example is d last reigns/HHH feud reigns collected d blood capsule fr saxton at d anoucers desk.

so it depends on hw u look at it

its scripted to d very least detail buh not totally fake

Trust.me, like everything in the world, not everything is scripted, sometimes wrestlers have to improvise, the way the match between randy and Brock ended wasn't suppose.to be, randy did pass out cus Brock opened him up unknowingly, same as he did with cena in their first match that deh had to stop the match to check on cena

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Girl Posts Half-πude Photo Of Herself On Facebook / My Girlfriend / RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.