Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President (5618 Views)

Yorubas Sign Petition Against Okonjo Iwela's Yale Award / Ribadu Defends Okonjo-iwela Over Alleged missing 30trn / Alleged N30tr Missing Under Okonjo-iwela Impossible! - Ribadu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
OAM4J:

Read your post. I highlighted your use of popularity about 3 times.
That I used the word POPULARITY 3 times DOES NOT MEAN I actually said what you claimed back there. So I ask again, where in the world did you get that from?

OAM4J:

I already stated mine. judging from her performances as Finance minister - transparency of Govt finances, budget performances, due process with no single accusation of being corrupt
let me not include her performances at the world bank.

Well, based on the same, I say she is NOT qualified for this job. I am sorry but that is my view of the same. I think there are folks out there with exceptional records and we need to consider those too.

OAM4J:

A senator in the US is by no means unpopular in the light of wish you use the word popularity.
By the way must we gamble with untested hands, when there are trusted hands around?
NO, Obama was UNKNOWN. Read up news on the past presidential elections to KNOW THIS. He was an UNKNOWN senator from illinois, there is no argument on that. Even in his own State, he was not known by many UNTIL he decided to run for president, and even after that. He had to do a lot of job selling people on who he was and what he was capable of doing, considering he had next to no records at all.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
Uche2nna:

Kobo, U said the woman's records shows that she is not fit for the job. Didnt u anticipate that someone will ask U "what records are u talking about"? undecided
I know that we NL folks have a penchant for making unfounded claims but I am sure we have not gotten to this level. U say something and when someone asks u to expantiate, your response is to start typing in caps? undecided

I did but since the @Poster did not feel need to post that at all, I decided to base it on MY VIEW OF HER RECORD.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Uche2nna(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
OAM4J:

I already stated mine. judging from her performances as Finance minister - transparency of Govt finances, budget performances, due process with no single accusation of being corrupt

let me not include her performances at the world bank.

U just stated the obvious. Thats common knowledge.

However, what is not common knowledge is  the records that disqualifies her candidacy. On a very neutral note, I am very curious to know those records. I wish Kobo will help in this area instead of resorting to type in caps as if that will scare anybody away.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Uche2nna(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I did but since the @Poster did not feel need to post that at all, I decided to base it on MY VIEW OF HER RECORD.

LOL!!!!!

Kobojunkie:

I think there are folks out there with exceptional records and we need to consider those too.

Of course!!! And in case u missed that, Okonjo is not president yet. Someone posted her candidacy for consideration.

U can also start by enlightening us on those folks that U think we should consider.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2009
Uche2nna:

LOL!!!!!

Of course!!! And in case u missed that, Okonjo is not president yet. Someone posted her candidacy for consideration.

U can also start by enlightening us on those folks that U think we should consider.

Hhhmmmm!!!! I don't believe her RECORDS are exceptional. Sure, she is NOT president yet but the @Poster is advocating that she be considered for the post and I have and deemed her unworthy. If you have a problem with that, then I can't help you there.

I am apparently not as thrilled with her records as finance minister and worldbank worker as you seem to be because I am convinced there are better candidates out there and we ought to consider those, no matter how NON popular they may be even at this time.

This thread was created by a @Poster who considers her a good candidate for the job. I am only responding to that.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by OAM4J: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

That I used the word POPULARITY 3 times DOES NOT MEAN I actually said what you claimed back there. So I ask again, where in the world did you get that from?

Kobojunkie:

Wrong!!

Wrong!!! She is old because she has been on the political and POPULAR front/arena for some time now. She is not capable, in my view, because her records does not show her the sort of leader or worker I would want leading the country.  I said this before.

New Meat -- People with even proven records who have been in the backgrounds while those with next to no real records or achievements have been continually pushed in the faces of the people by the media or even the “godfathers”

Old Meat – Persons who have been in political seats, showed up on the POPULAR seat along with politicians, but have never really done enough to DESERVE the clout, or have not really achieved as much as to deserve positions bestowed on them

For example – Maurice Iwu, though not directly a politician, is OLD MEAT. He has been in the POPULAR lights for enough time to have his records at least match the clout and popularity but that has not been the case and so he is old incapable meat.

Obama, new meat with next to no experience. He did not even have the popularity but with the help of the people was able to get elected to seat of president and he knows that if he disappoints, he will never get over it.

Popular front, Popular seat, popularity: what do all these suggest? By popularity we shall declare them old meat.

Kobojunkie:

Well, based on the same, I say she is NOT qualified for this job. I am sorry but that is my view of the same. I think there are folks out there with exceptional records and we need to consider those too.

You are entitled to your views, except that they mean nothing in a public forum if you are unable to defend them. So i can ignore them from now on.

Kobojunkie:

NO, Obama was UNKNOWN. Read up news on the past presidential elections to KNOW THIS. He was an UNKNOWN senator from illinois, there is no argument on that. Even in his own State, he was not known by many UNTIL he decided to run for president, and even after that. He had to do a lot of job selling people on who he was and what he was capable of doing, considering he had next to no records at all.

I do not want to digress the thread and start focusing on Obama. Suffice to say in the light of the way you use the word popularity, I believe as a senator Obama was popular enough to run for presidency.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
OAM4J:

Popular front, Popular seat, popularity: what do all these suggest? By popularity we shall declare them old meat.
She has been POPULAR for a while now AND she has been working in the PUBLIC eye since then meaning she is NO LONGER to be considered NEW!! Ok? See below . . .

Kobojunkie:

Wrong!!! She is old because she has been on the political and POPULAR front/arena for some time now. She is not capable, in my view, because her records does not show her the sort of leader or worker I would want leading the country.  I said this before.

That is from the post which you claim you got yours from.

OAM4J:

You are entitled to your views, except that they mean nothing in a public forum if you are unable to defend them. So i can ignore them from now on.

But you are UNABLE to defend your views of her record as being enough to deem her fit for the role of president of Nigeria as well. Why are my views the ONLY one here to be defended? You just read me state over and over that I do not agree with your view of her records as well. So, why are your views to be upheld and mine put down? lol

OAM4J:

I do not want to digress the thread and start focusing on Obama. Suffice to say in the light of the way you use the word popularity , I believe as a senator Obama was popular enough to run for presidency.

No he was not! It is possible to be an UNKNOWN, sign up to run for a seat, and then do all you can to get your name out there and still win it. But that does not change the fact that prior to it all you were an unknown.

The way I use the word is just to say that he was an UNKNOWN but now he is POPULAR as in you say the name Obama and even kindergartners know who you are referring to.

Popularity is NOT A BAD thing so please stay away from making it such as I have in no way said it is. Neither is being OLD an EVIL thing, as there are old politicians/civil servants out there who are doing a good job. Stating that we should look for NEW BLOOD and LESS POPULAR folks who might have better records Does not in any way mean we are looking for people with no proven records and that those who are old blood are all evil and corrupt.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by OAM4J: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

But you are UNABLE to defend your views of her record as well. Why are my views the ONLY one here to be defended? You just read me state over and over that I do not agree with your view of her records as well. So, why are your views to be upheld and mine put down? lol

Girl, I had to go tru the thread again, case i miss it. You have said nothing but to disagree with others. You rejected other people and my reasons without given ANY of your own reason why you think she is not credible enough, other than she is already popular. So for that reason alone she should be disqualified, cos you prefer an UNKNOWN & less Popular. lol very funny.

Kobojunkie:

Popularity is NOT A BAD thing so please stay away from making it such as I have in no way said it is. Neither is being OLD an EVIL thing, as there are old politicians/civil servants out there who are doing a good job. Stating that we should look for NEW BLOOD and LESS POPULAR folks who might have better records Does not in any way mean we are looking for people with no proven records and that those who are old blood are all evil and corrupt.

What's your point girl? You sound confused.

OK give me 1 Nigerian that fits the bold above.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
OAM4J:

Girl, I had to go tru the thread again, case i miss it.

Is there some silly IDIOTIC reason why you now refer to me as GIRL? Please, if you have something against girls, keep it with them and let us instead FOCUS on the topic.

OAM4J:

You have said nothing but to disagree with others. You rejected other people and my reasons without given ANY of your own reason why you think she is not credible enough, other than she is already popular.
a) What reason did you give please?
b) Why am I not allowed to disagree with your reason?
c) Not credible enough? Are you sure you have been reading my posts?

OAM4J:

So for that reason alone she should be disqualified, cos you prefer an UNKNOWN & less Popular. lol very funny.

I am not certain why it seems you are too quick to cast me down for simply disagreeing with you on this.
Again, going on her records, I DO NOT believe she is QUALIFIED for the post of president. I believe there are likely unknown individuals out there who are more qualified for the post than she is.
This is simple English, if you continue to have a problem understanding this, then may I suggest you ignore me and move on to others at this time?

OAM4J:

What's your point girl? You sound confused.

OK give me 1 Nigerian that fits the bold above.

Again, if you have problems with some girls or all girls in general, go consult them please!!!

I don’t have to give you any Nigerian who is fit in order to exercise my right to disagree with any view out there including yours.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by OAM4J: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Is there some silly IDIOTIC reason why you now refer to me as GIRL? Please, if you have something against girls, keep it with them and let us instead FOCUS on the topic.

Again, if you have problems with some girls or all girls in general, go consult them please!!!

I have no problem with any girl.

Since your username indicate f - female (or you dont know?), tot I can refer to you as a Girl.

My bad, may be should have called you 'lady' or Madam. My apology.

Kobojunkie:

a) What reason did you give please?
b) Why am I not allowed to disagree with your reason?
c) Not credible enough? Are you sure you have been reading my posts?

I am not certain why it seems you are too quick to cast me down for simply disagreeing with you on this.
Again, going on her records, I DO NOT believe she is QUALIFIED for the post of president. I believe there are likely unknown individuals out there who are more qualified for the post than she is.
This is simple English, if you continue to have a problem understanding this, then may I suggest you ignore me and move on to others at this time?

I don’t have to give you any Nigerian who is fit in order to exercise my right to disagree with any view out there including yours.

You are entitled to your opinions and views. Until someone gives me[b] the records[/b] that disqualifies her other than her being 'popular or known, hence old meat' I reserve my support for the poster.

I'll just let it pass.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
OAM4J:

I have no problem with any girl.

Since your username indicate f - female (or you dont know?), tot I can refer to you as a Girl.

My bad, may be should have called you 'lady' or Madam. My apology.
Unless you can prove that I am even an f, I suggest you stick to just referring to me by my moniker -- kobojunkie

OAM4J:
You are entitled to your opinions and views. Until someone gives me[b] the records[/b] that disqualifies her other than her being 'popular or known, hence old meat' I reserve my support for the poster.

I'll just let it pass.

Now I am more than convinced you have not been reading at all. I spent some time explaining only a post or two ago why being OLD MEAT does not mean one is EVIL OR bad yet you come back at me with the above. I also explained in my last post that the reason I believe she is not qualified for the position is Not because I know of anything she has done wrong but that her record is not one I would deem FIT for the position. 

I made myself clear on where I stand on this from the start and I believe I stand even stronger at this point. I even more hope that we will not blindly let our bias get the best of us come 2011 because it seems we have still not learnt lessons from our pasts.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2009
everybody has a right to wishful thinking!!!!!!!
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2009
Are you implying that she's day dreaming/snoring
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
I am implying that the thread initiator is day dreaming because obviously Okonjo Iweala has not said she is interested in being President.

The poster's big idea is very oblivious of the political realities on ground in Nigeria.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by MrCrackles(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2009
mikeansy:

I am implying that the thread initiator is day dreaming because obviously Okonjo Iweala has not said she is interested in being President.

The poster's big idea is very oblivious of the political realities on ground in Nigeria.

Bang!!!
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by OAM4J: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Unless you can prove that I am even an f, I suggest you stick to just referring to me by my moniker -- kobojunkie

Kobojunkie[b] (f)[/b]
Columbus, OH

If you are not[b] f-female,[/b] change your profile to indicate your sex. Sorry, just found out Nairaland made no provision for transgendered. Are you one ?

Kobojunkie:

Now I am more than convinced you have not been reading at all. I spent some time explaining only a post or two ago why being OLD MEAT does not mean one is EVIL OR bad yet you come back at me with the above. I also explained in my last post that the reason I believe she is not qualified for the position is Not because I know of anything she has done wrong but that her record is not one I would deem FIT for the position. 

I made myself clear on where I stand on this from the start and I believe I stand even stronger at this point. I even more hope that we will not blindly let our bias get the best of us come 2011 because it seems we have still not learnt lessons from our pasts.

Ok. thank you for your explanations. Till someone suggest a better person with better records, she remains among the ones that will get my support and vote.

As i said earlier,am not supporting her on tribal sentiments, am not Igbo. Am also not campaigning for her yet. When the authentic list of the presidential candidates comes out, I will make my choice.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2009
OAM4J:

Kobojunkie[b] (f)[/b]
Columbus, OH

If you are not[b] f-female,[/b] change your profile to indicate your sex. Sorry, just found out Nairaland made no provision for transgendered. Are you one ?

Nairaland also added the F to my profile there. Does that then mean I am what Nairaland assigns me? Like I said, I have a moniker for a reason. USE IT!!!

OAM4J:

Ok. thank you for your explanations. Till someone suggest a better person with better records, she remains among the ones that will get my support and vote.

Good for you!!! And if you have noted all this while, I have never said you are not entitled to YOUR VIEW of her, Just that I DO NOT SHARE the same view of her as you do.

OAM4J:

As i said earlier,am not supporting her on tribal sentiments, am not Igbo. Am also not campaigning for her yet. When the authentic list of the presidential candidates comes out, I will make my choice.
I don’t care if it is tribal or what not. I simply said we need to scrutinize those we decide are good for this position more than we have done in the past. When considering the presidency, her resume does not fit the needs for the position in my view and so I am not as impressed by it as you seem to be.

I hope we throw our nets wider this time around, so we can bring in candidates with even better records, and maybe not necessarily the same level of clout, for the interview so we can get the all round best for the job.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by proudly9ja(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2009
lol, Interesting discourse. Good thing I have learnt early in life that some arguements are not worth going into.

@ post

mikeansy:

I think we need to begin to look outside these ''political realities'' if we want that new Nigeria we all crave for. For instance, I for one totally hated and still loathe anything coming out of the AC camp. When Tinubu handed over to Fashola, I was very ready to bet that Fashola will go the way of his benefactor and I categorized them all as thieves. I am glad to say so far, Fashola has proved me wrong. But who would have thought Fashola would succeed Tinubu considering the political realities on ground? not with the Banires and and the Afikuyomis on ground and in the same party. Who would have though Yaradua would succeed OBJ?

The political reality on ground is that we cannot predict the minds of these charlattans. As Nigerians, we can only pray that they will make mistakes that will favour the entire populace.

On whether Okonjo or Dora or any woman as such can rule us, I doubt it not.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by OAM4J: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Nairaland also added the F to my profile there. Does that then mean I am what Nairaland assigns me? Like I said, I have a moniker for a reason. USE IT!!!

Sorry, just curious, not my business anyway. Have always tot you are male till I saw f on your profile. Is there any reason why you will let Nairaland force a particular gender on you, when you can freely indicate?

Kobojunkie:

Good for you!!! And if you have noted all this while, I have never said you are not entitled to YOUR VIEW of her, Just that I DO NOT SHARE the same view of her as you do.

thank you for the bold.

Kobojunkie:

I don’t care if it is tribal or what not. I simply said we need to scrutinize those we decide are good for this position more than we have done in the past. When considering the presidency, her resume does not fit the needs for the position in my view and so I am not as impressed by it as you seem to be.

I hope we throw our nets wider this time around, so we can bring in candidates with even better records, and maybe not necessarily the same level of clout, for the interview so we can get the all round best for the job.

You will do this forum a good thing, if you like the poster start suggesting potential candidates with better records.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2009
OAM4J:

Sorry, just curious, not my business anyway. Have always tot you are male till I saw f on your profile. Is there any reason why you will let Nairaland force a particular gender on you, when you can freely indicate?
I have no issues with Nairaland assigning what it chooses to my profile, I mean the profile belongs to nairaland at the end of the day, right? I just have issues with persons addressing me as a GENDER, RACE or by my LOCATION. Why did I go through all the trouble of picking a Moniker(Name) in the first place?

OAM4J:

You will do this forum a good thing, if you like the poster start suggesting potential candidates with better records.

Wrong, I am not for any particular person as in a particular individual. I am for the best candidate for the job, even if he is a one eyed-man currently living under a bridge in jos. The name or personality does not matter to me. What matters is if the person is fit for this position and has what it days to get the job done.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Uche2nna(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I easily get bored with round and round semantics that leads no-where.

Kobo, for someone who posts a lot, u say very little. Last time I asked U, u insisted that u owe me nothing tangible  grin

Being in opposition to ideas, issues or persons is very trivial. The difficult part is coming up with an explanation for opposing and most importantly, being able to proffer veritable alternatives.

I have no problem with u saying that Okonjo is not suitable. For all U know U might be right. All I want is a little bit of explanation on why u think so. All I seem to gather from numerous postings is that Kobo thinks that Okonjo is too popular  grin

Secondly, U have repeatedly posted that there are credible fellas that have been shoved in the background. I am not disagreeing but U will make your argument more convincing if u gave me an example of a Nigerian that has a PROVEN track record, not popular by your definition, new on the scene and to top it all have the knowledge of the Nigerian polity.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
I hope they won't make  original user profile picture as a criteria for using their forum.Long hisssss!
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
Uche2nna:

Being in opposition to ideas, issues or persons is very trivial. The difficult part is coming up with an explanation for opposing and most importantly, being able to proffer veritable alternatives.

But all I had to do was look at the woman’s record so far and compare what she has with what I believe it takes to run a country like Nigeria and I arrived at my position that she is not a good fit for the job. Nothing difficult in that!!

Uche2nna:

I have no problem with u saying that Okonjo is not suitable. For all U know U might be right. All I want is a little bit of explanation on why u think so. All I seem to gather from numerous postings is that Kobo thinks that Okonjo is too popular  grin

That is what you gather from all my posts so far?? shocked Sigh!!!

Uche2nna:

Secondly, U have repeatedly posted that there are credible fellas that have been shoved in the background. I am not disagreeing but U will make your argument more convincing if u gave me an example of a Nigerian that has a PROVEN track record, not popular by your definition, new on the scene and to top it all have the knowledge of the Nigerian polity.

No, I will do not such thing. If you and I know that there are possibly more qualified people out there, why do YOU need a name from me? Why not go with what you ALREADY know is possibly the case?

I am not going to change my methods for you. I have already made myself clear. Nothing complex or difficult in this. You come up with a name, and I give you my view. You don't like it, there is nothing I can do.  grin
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Uche2nna(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You come up with a name, and I give you my view. You don't like it, there is nothing I can do.  grin

Classic!!!!!

Far easier to be a critic than an activist  grin  Far easier to destroy than to build.

Kobojunkie:

But all I had to do was look at the woman’s record so far and compare what she has with what I believe it takes to run a country like Nigeria and I arrived at my position that she is not a good fit for the job. Nothing difficult in that!!

No need beating a dead horse. If I ask U to explain how her track records disqualifies her, U handwave and move on. So I will let that pass.

Kobojunkie:

I am even more surprised than U are grin
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
Uche2nna:

Classic!!!!!

Far easier to be a critic than an activist grin Far easier to destroy than to build.

Now you are not making any sense at all. I am NOT an activist because I do not share the same view as you on this woman’s qualifications when it comes to her being president material? Hhhmmmm!!!! You are free to think as you will!

Uche2nna:

No need beating a dead horse. If I ask U to explain how her track records disqualifies her, U handwave and move on. So I will let that pass.
I am even more surprised than U are grin

Again!!! She is not a good fit, in my opinion. You don't like that I can state that even when you do not agree, then that is not my problem.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by OAM4J: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

What are the things you believe are required to run a country like Nigeria?

Kobojunkie:

I am not going to change my methods for you. I have already made myself clear. Nothing complex or difficult in this. You come up with a name, and I give you my view. You don't like it, there is nothing I can do.  grin

Ok. a name,emm emmm, what about Becomerich, Adesegun Musiwa. He is new breed, not pouplar except in nairaland? What sayest thou? grin
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
OAM4J:

What are the things you believe are required to run a country like Nigeria?

Seriously?

OAM4J:

Ok. a name,emm emmm, what about Becomerich, Adesegun Musiwa. He is new breed, not pouplar except in nairaland? What sayest thou? grin

sigh!
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Uche2nna(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Now you are not making any sense at all. I am NOT an activist because I do not share the same view as you on this woman’s qualifications when it comes to her being president material? Hhhmmmm!!!!  You are free to think as you will!

I know U are not this dumb so I will just take it that U are being mischievous  undecided

I was responding to this :

Kobojunkie:

. You come up with a name, and I give you my view. You don't like it, there is nothing I can do.  grin

Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by OAM4J: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Seriously?

Yes Seriously. want to know what you belive.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by proudly9ja(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
OAM4J
I really praise your patience and endurance. I ran out of patience looong time ago.
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2009
Well,  the list is a long one but I think the following will do for this

a) Person with proven leadership track record
b) A great team player
c) Has managed at least 5K people in the past and shown his/herself capable of not only delivering and running a good team, but also understands that he/she is responsible for work done by each and every member of his/her team
d) Good understanding of job responsibilities, government and the role of the people in government
e) Great understanding and openness to listen to the people at all levels
f) Ability to ensure command our military
g) Ability to represent us internationally
h) Ability to manage the government, making sure decisions and programs are carried out effectively, with help of members of the cabinet
i) Understands that his/her duties are to SERVE the people even as he/she is appointed to rule
j) Ability to make decisions(especially under pressure) that will better the lot of the citizenry
Re: Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President by OAM4J: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Well,  the list is a long one but I think the following will do for this

a) Person with proven leadership track record
b) A great team player
c) Has managed at least 5K people in the past and shown his/herself capable of not only delivering and running a good team, but also understands that he/she is responsible for work done by each and every member of his/her team
d) Good understanding of job responsibilities, government and the role of the people in government
e) Great understanding and openness to listen to the people at all levels
f) Ability to ensure command our military
g) Ability to represent us internationally
h) Ability to manage the government, making sure decisions and programs are carried out effectively, with help of members of the cabinet
i) Understands that his/her duties are to SERVE the people even as he/she is appointed to rule
j) Ability to make decisions(especially under pressure) that will better the lot of the citizenry

Beautiful, Excellent !!! wait for my questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benjamin Adekunle Compulsory Retired From Nigerian Army For Drug Trafiking / President-jonathan-queries-cbn-governor- / Peter Obi Distributes 110 Vehicles To Anambra Local Governments (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.