Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,013 members, 7,849,086 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Friendship And Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship And Interest (419 Views)

Friendship And Benefit / Stranger,friendship And The Consequence Of Asking Her Out (friendzoneship Life) / How To End An Unhealthy Friendship And Leave The Drama In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendship And Interest by AIG264(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2017
I was thinking, and I want to hear from you.
Is friendship all about interest?
Because always we tend to be close to people because we want some thing from them.
What do you think?
Cheers
Re: Friendship And Interest by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2017
cheesy

Yes definitely.."BIRDS WITH THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER"

How cud u be close with somebody if u both don't share common interests?
Re: Friendship And Interest by AIG264(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2017
But is love not suppose to be d main thing?
Re: Friendship And Interest by SeyiKings: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Love is hinge on so many things. You love because of something and you hate because of something. Natural love is based on what you think or feel.You love him because he's cool, he's handsome.
You can't just love without having a factor or an interest. Love is selfless though.
in a nutshell, what I'm trying to say is that love is triggered by something
Re: Friendship And Interest by AIG264(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmm, tanks, it was not flesh and blood that reveal this to you,
Meaning some tin must be there b4 we love.
No unconditional love..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Female Friends / Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity / Do Girls Love Unprotected S3x More Than Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.