Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity (418 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity by AdoraAmadi: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
A housewife has been left severely battered, after she refused swearing before a Juju Priest to prove her fidelity, after being dragged down there by her husband. Human Rights Activist/Lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, who shared the story, wrote;

"Recently, I posted here on DPA that a woman should not be forced to swear any oath before any juju doctor or babalawo to show she has been faithful. I made
that post because I have come to understand the predicament women face under such unconstitutional and evil practice.

True to my fears, we have a woman who was so badly beaten by her husband tonight because the woman refused to swear after she read my post yesterday.

You can see the picture of the woman in her battered and brutalized state. And you can compare her badly injured face with pictures she took before the beating. You will see how a beautiful and bubbling lady was dehumanizing by her own husband and almost killed just because she did not swear before a juju altar.

The woman maintains that she is a Christian and could not swear to a shrine. But the man told her to swear and die or refuse to swear and still die."
Here are screenshots of the chat he had with the lady;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/man-beats-wife-to-stupour-for-refusing_18.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity by adegoody(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Prolly guilty as charged.... but I wonder if the hubby can swear on that also!
Re: Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity by StarBukola(f): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmmm men! Spit!!
Re: Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity by H2Ossss(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is bad
Re: Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity by H2Ossss(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is bad, but y the woman no gree swear.. Is she guilty... Beating her is still bad though
Re: Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
Omo.. .that her mouth funny oo.. .kikikiikiiki grin
Re: Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity by MEILYN(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
It's bad to hit a woman, but I think the woman has something to hide. What's wrong with swearing if you know your hands are clean? She even said she swore with the Bible, very funny. She dey use Christianity as cover up.
Re: Man Assaults Wife For Refusing To Swear Before Juju Priest To Prove Fidelity by smardray(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bro..night neva reach to dey do ojuju tinx na

(1) (Reply)

Life / 5 Tips To Overcome Loneliness / Banky W's Female Artist, Niyola Gives Wonderful Marriage Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.