Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

How Lovely!! See This Romant!c Proposal On The Football Field (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Lovely!! See This Romant!c Proposal On The Football Field (photo) (623 Views)

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / Wow!! This Boobs Are Very Lovely- See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lovely!! See This Romant!c Proposal On The Football Field (photo) by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
A Nigerian female footballer just accepted a romantic proposal from her boyfriend and the story behind it will make you very happy.

A Female footballer Tega Dominic who was angry with her boyfriend when he did not show up to her football match. She got the surprise of her life when he eventually appeared with her family and with an engagement ring.

She shared her story on Instagram: "We almost had a quarrel because he didn't want to come watch me play, then he surfaced on the pitch with my family. Well I thought it was just family coming around to watch their girl play, in between the match this happened, he popped the question!"

She shared her story on Instagram: "We almost had a quarrel because he didn't want to come watch me play, then he surfaced on the pitch with my family. Well I thought it was just family coming around to watch their girl play, in between the match this happened, he popped the question!"

Her fiance said on his Instagram: "She said yes! I can only be grateful to God. I am not perfect but he gave me a rare gem. Only God can do this."

Source : Naijaloaded

Re: How Lovely!! See This Romant!c Proposal On The Football Field (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Scorers for life.....God bless

(1) (Reply)

Must View The Biggest Celebrity Hair Transformations Of 2017 (photo) / He Gave Me The Best Milk Ever! / Linda Ikeji Replies Don Jazzy's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.