Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) (65550 Views)

This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) / Big Antelope Killed By Hunters In Sagamu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by WhoBeThisMan: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Where is the antelope
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by money121(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
If you use the grass cutter cook pourage yam
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by micheal77766(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
softwerk:
This is just too much even by Lalasticlala's standard;

Snake shocked

Grasscutter shocked

Antelope grin grin
daz gud enough
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by Celestyn8213: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
o boy nothing corcern you with buying of meat for two months to come.... Chai i envy you.

2 Likes

Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by bashbif: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ermacc:
if they can kill all these at their tender age, who knows what they will kill when they are all grown

Na lion and elephant dem go be killing by then
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by kowalsky: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
softwerk:
Meanwhile OP that snake is not a Cobra but a Boa!

Yes, Lalasticlala trained me well grin

definitely not a boa

1 Like

Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
laiza:
that's not a cobra joor. It's a diamond back rattlesnake
Cc: Our resident Rattlesnake, is this of you angry

grin
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by Intelcorei7: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Achieverbb:
Check out the snake (puff adder), grass cutters and antelope that was killed some minutes ago (this morning) by a small boy and his brother in a small bush at the back of a mechanics shop, Though not their first time of killing grass cutters but the cobra and antelope surprised everyone having shops around the place...............the antelope is already on fire grin grin

READ YOUR BOOKS ! angry
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by kowalsky: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
laiza:

this guy knows what his talking bout wink
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by Heavance(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is not a cobra na, can't we try to identify again?
The other day, it was a Lion that was called a Tiger.... They also call turtle tortoise here too, na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by thinkmoney(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Achieverbb:

The remaining pictures
This is not cobra my friend
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by Chuknovski(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
call me when antelope don grin
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by Stanleysteno(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
This post is making me to remember those days in igbanke . I can never forget that day i killed i used trap to kill 3 grass cutters, i felt like judge of the jungle...... Lalastick the lala oya come oooo, ur favourite don chow, no forget to call me, i go chop ooo
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by rattlesnake(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
AuroraB:

Cc: Our resident Rattlesnake, is this of you angry

grin
angry I hear my name

4 Likes

Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by GMbuharii: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
softwerk:
Meanwhile OP that snake is not a Cobra but a Boa!

Yes, Lalasticlala trained me well grin

mr over_sabi,that aint a boa either,that's a puff adder there,a very venomous serpent..

Come,u sure say na lala train u so? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by Moneyyy: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
[/quote]
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by blaqroy: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
If you place grass on that snake when its alive go London come back it won't move
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by begwong: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
Where is the antelope
Already boiling in the fire na.
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by slinkman(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
unclezuma:
Now I know what happened to the dinosaurs...Africans!
_stupid post. The whites hunt meat, skin meat and eat meat. Keep being a f00L
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by deolu2000(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na that boy kill these animals ryt? Ok continue. Afteral when u lie, you will die n otherwise you will still die. No qualms
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by Ezionye(f): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cobra, puff adder, boa, rattlesnake

Abeg make una help us wey no know

1 Like

Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Egusi soup and stew. correct meat
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by onlyTheTruth(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
laiza:

Mr Diamond back, dis aint a rattle snake

1 Like

Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by TheEvilPriest(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Three different bushmeat killed all in one post.

Oh, what a happy day for Lalasticlala! grin
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by TheEvilPriest(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Animal brutality. This thread ought to be in the Crime Section.
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by ancientbanana: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Are they Samson?
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by thexzy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kaiiii OP cobra ke!! Haba mana!! This is what we call awede-nwed udok ikot a.k.a Eke, its never a cob-RA. As for that Ant-elope, its an endangered specie that should have been returned to any nearby Game Reserve or even Jurassic park. Not happy with the murder of that Mr. Ante-elope mbok.
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
c big correct antelope o..so e dey our bushes
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by thexzy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheEvilPriest:
Animal brutality. This thread ought to be in the Crime Section.
mostly for that Mr. Ant_elope
Re: Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) by gReenmAn(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Way too many holes in the post.

-Two small boys killed those animals? That is a feat.
- All those animals lived "in a small bush at the back of a mechanics shop" shocked
The rats, maybe.
The boa? Hmm, just might be possible by a very long shot,
but you can't find antelopes living that close to humans. Com'on that's one lie too many angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.