Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self (1651 Views)

Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by mgdimagaladima(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
TAKE CARE OF YOUR PUSSY..

A clean pussy is a good pussy
Ladies its time to talk about the pums..yes the vagina..the pussy..whatever you want to call it.Its time we had a talk about how to care for it..love it and treat it well. A lot of women don’t know how to adequately care for their sweet spot. They let every Tom,Dick and Harry..mostly dick in there to do as they please. Your vagina should be your sacred temple..you may tear down the walls every once in a while but take care of it…shave and keep it infection free..smelling nice and fresh.

KNOW IT!
Ladies it’s yours and after all you should be the first to know if something is wrong with it. If there is a hairline scratch on it you should know.Dont be scared to inspect it. If there is an odor then something is wrong. Discharges that smell and are discolored are indications that something aint right. Men this is for you too. You need to know the signs of an unhealthy vagina. Don’t dismiss it! Ladies if you do happen to get a yeast infection remember that you will continue getting it unless he is treated as well.

CLEAN IT!
There are some women who are just plain nasty. Father help them if they ever faint on the road and have to go to the hospital. Ladies you have to keep the vagina clean! Remember when you're out all day the vagina have been sweating and all the oils build up too. Dirt and oil..no bueno! Put your leg up in the shower and cleanse that bad boy!

SHAVE IT!
Please for heavens sake..SHAVE!!! Bald is beautiful ladies! Nobody I repeat NOBODY ( unless that’s their fetish) likes a hairy pum pum that look like the Amazon forest! That’s so 1940s! You have a whole range of products that can help your sweet spot look good. Wax it, Nair it, shave it with a razor whatever you prefer. Waxing lasts longer however,I recommend the full Brazilian.. hurts like hell but will be worth it!

CHECK UP ON IT!
Please visit a gyno. Aint nothing to me like my gyno…I tend to call her my best friend. If you by any chance have paid a visit to my promise land..she knows. When your gyno knows whats going on down there she has a better idea of how to advise you and also to direct what tests you should take etc. Ensure that you are visiting someone you are comfortable with. Go to him/her and do your regular pap smears and inspections to find out if everything is working ok. Aint nothing like a healthy pums!

PROTECT IT
Ladies if your man just went to the bathroom and took a piss chances are he didn’t wipe the tip of his penis.If he didn’t do that and he enters your vagina unprotected a minuscule droplet from the tip of his penis could give you an infection. Ask him to wipe it!
No pussies were harmed during the creation of this post. The model seen below is of legal tender age. (as far as we know)

2 Likes

Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by NinaArsenal(f): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for the tips.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by yarimo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pictures and videos could have help this thread better undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by MrAwePresident: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
yarimo:
Pictures and videos could have help this thread better undecided
bruh u don't wanna see expired and unkept pussy .. undecidedu fit turn gay afterwards
Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by mgdimagaladima(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
why do u like video and picture please if I may ask
Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by mgdimagaladima(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
MrAwePresident:
bruh u don't wanna see expired and unkept pussy .. undecidedu fit turn gay afterwards
please help me tell him/her

1 Like

Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
That's very nice..

1 Like

Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
In addition

Neva u allow any how DICK to penetrate you, do proper screening.
Cos many dick are poisonous tongue
Must of guys out dia are dirty grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
if it ain't tight, it ain't good....
Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by dacblogger: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Guys commenting on pussy thread...SMH
Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by TrapHedges(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
First of all.. Are you saying girls should quit fuckinng like usual?
Bro fuck_ you
Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by deathstroke(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:
Guys commenting on pussy thread...SMH
So we should comment on dick thread ?
Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by dacblogger: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
deathstroke:
So we should comment on dick thread ?
The topic is "how to take care of your pussy"...oga you get pussy

1 Like

Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by deathstroke(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:

The topic is "how to take care of your pussy"...oga you get pussy
angry
Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by Kutis2030(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Leave ur own open cos am cmin 2 nite
Re: Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self by NnamdiN: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Too long, just keep it clean,disease free, edible and available.

(1) (Reply)

30 Billion For Tha Account / Female Sex Predators: Why There Are More Of Them Than You Think /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.