Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) (6303 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by andy3478(m): 2:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Hi.. Am Andy. Live and work in Lagos. Cool, soft, caring, easy going and so much fun to be with.I don't like stress or drama. And yes am the gentle man type but I can be crazy sometimes lol. Am not here to seek attention, I just want a decent and nice girl I can share my life with. Ladies pls feel free to hit me up on whatsapp, text or call 09091511027 lets be friends first then we see were it leads. And pls be warned: I REALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN RIGHT.. LOL..

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Cletus77(m): 2:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Supercute?
Op you try, only d face wil discourage the babe

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Bluezy13(m): 2:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Sometimes, I do wonder why a grown ass man would behave like an early teen lass

18 Likes

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 2:58am On Dec 28, 2017
sad sad cheesy lipsrsealed undecided embarassed grin rasta .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by chukxie(m): 3:16am On Dec 28, 2017
There's a difference between 'am' and ' I am'. I cringe when grown-ups use 'am' in stead of 'I am' in written English. Good luck on your quest for searching for a girl you'll take care of.

8 Likes

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by coolestofall(m): 4:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Bluezy13:
Sometimes, I do wonder why a grown ass man would behave like an early teen lass
Wetin concern u, must u criticize? Btw hw shld grown ups act? I knw u r a guy, but if u r interested hit him up, if not, go find smwhere sitdown.

1 Like

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nicheey(m): 4:06am On Dec 28, 2017
Cletus77:
Supercute? Op you try, only d face wil discourage the babe
*in Jesus's voice *it is finished...

1 Like

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by purem(m): 4:11am On Dec 28, 2017
This guy funny sha cheesy

U shud tag ursef among one of ugly broke dudes seeking attention on nairaland

How much u get

Do u av a job

Where's ur car

U must be living with ur parents undecided

Coz a matured grown up man wouldn't use earpiece in his house, his home theater wil be buzzing around dis tym

U must really be feeling lonely embarassed embarassed

Hw much u pay security guard wey snap u with da ur unmatched dress for da hotel

Anyway sha lemme help ur life
There's one ugly gel lyk dat, dat is forcing herself on guys
Marinee oya come o som1 needs u here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 28, 2017
andy3478:
Hi.. Am Andy. Live and work in Lagos. Cool, soft, caring, easy going and so much fun to be with.I don't like stress or drama. And yes am the gentle man type but I can be crazy sometimes lol. Am not here to seek attention, I just want a decent and nice girl I can share my life with. Ladies pls feel free to hit me up on whatsapp, text or call 09091511027 lets be friends first then we see were it leads. And pls be warned: I REALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN RIGHT.. LOL..

Na wah. Wetin pesin no go see for nairaland shocked
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Gofwane(m): 4:50am On Dec 28, 2017
@op, aren't you too old for this style of chyking babes? calling yourself a super cute guy and uploading pictures knowing fully well that all these nairalanders will just come in to start insulting you?

1 Like

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Bluezy13(m): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2017
coolestofall:

Wetin concern u, must u criticize? Btw hw shld grown ups act? I knw u r a guy, but if u r interested hit him up, if not, go find smwhere sitdown.

What's your point exactly
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Rigel95(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2017
He knows what he is doing. The wealthy ladies who have become shiloh brand ambassadors will hit him up.

1 Like

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2017
so all people in ur town are guys?

1 Like

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by sKeetz(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Damn

Why do Nigerians like putting down their fellow humans ? He asked ladies to chat him up but it's the guys taking offence.

Dude didn't commit any crime by any means so why are y'all bashing him or are you guys afraid he'll steal your babes?!?

The frustration in Nigeria must be at an all time high cause I've been to other foreign forums and they don't act like this.

Live and let's live.

23 Likes

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by we77: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2017
grin :PYou want to use someone's daughter for ritual. God is watching you! lipsrsealed
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2017
@ comments grin

1 Like

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Sorry to say this but you look like a tout in your last picture.
Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by favourmic(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Sorry to say this but you look like a tout in your last picture.

Bye.

their is noting to sorry about you're right the guy look like agbero

1 Like

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by SetrakusRa(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2017
See your nose like short knicker.. grin
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Strong face.....Shai....oga Andy... grin grin grin
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Factfinder1(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2017
It is low self esteem that makes people to do things like this
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by igudia5(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2017
purem:
This guy funny sha cheesy

U shud tag ursef among one of ugly broke dudes seeking attention on nairaland

How much u get

Do u av a job

Where's ur car

U must be living with ur parents undecided

Coz a matured grown up man wouldn't use earpiece in his house, his home theater wil be buzzing around dis tym

U must really be feeling lonely embarassed embarassed

Hw much u pay security guard wey snap u with da ur unmatched dress for da hotel

Anyway sha lemme help ur life
There's one ugly gel lyk dat, dat is forcing herself on guys
Marinee oya come o som1 needs u here undecided
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2017
angry

Coughs*

Walks outa thread dejected angry
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Super cute? Let me just shut up before I enter wahala.
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Greenbuoy(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2017
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by popefuse(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Omg
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Plolly(f): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Can't stop laughing at the comments Nairalanders u guys are savages

2 Likes

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by terrezo2002(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Nicheey:

*in Jesus's voice *it is finished...
Don't mention Jesus here. You are using the name in vain

2 Likes

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by WebSurfer(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Who else is here for the comments ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Waffarianman(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2017
With this your face when be like who they practice madness soo.
See He Biabia

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by biodunjazz1: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Marcelo290(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Even people he is 100 times better than are running their mouth like tap...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HOT!!! Olivia’s Creepy Seduction | Part 1(18+) / I Really Felt Bad For A Girl Today / It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.