Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (46475 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by dacblogger: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
I have packs too, 7packs to be precise grin
Show me joor grin
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by CzarChris(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Now this is the last straw.

Vote me for president, and I will ensure that pre wedding photos will be a thing of the past.

What da fu*K is this? angry angry angry
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:

Show me joor grin
*opens door* oya gently enter my room, it's a private show wink
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by sholay2011(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Is that an apple she is holding though or a mango?
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by dacblogger: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
*opens door* oya gently enter my room, it's a private show wink
This pack wey u wan show me for inside room..am i safe undecided
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
SlayHER:
The wife is too covered up joor undecided
Chai!!! See person.....share the pic of the original Eve's "covers" and lets see grin
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by sonnie10: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sapphire06:
Where's the serpent na

Lurking in his Facebook
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Some people have been asking for the sapent....didn't you read the part that the picture was shared by an OAP/Producer at Radio Sapientia, so why asking for sapent again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Celestyn8213: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
na wa o!pre wedding pics don become competition for naija.
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by miller0093(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
foolishness at it highest order. why are they putting on leaf when he has not eaten the fruit. their eyes don open before eating the fruit
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by IBreakRules: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:
The Adam is cute... wink grin...when i say cute,i wasnt looking at his face buh his packs embarassed

lol. at least u are attracted to something.
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by gentlechyke(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
All this guys that have 6pqs intimidate us that have super pq
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by dotcile28(f): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
nothing wey person no go see on top this pre wedding pix.
i just hope one day intending couples will not start to dey enter well all in d name of pre wedding palaba
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by IBreakRules: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
originalKsp:
but Adam and Eve were completely naked before eating the apple na grin
ehn do d remake with ur babe na if u are not satisfied with this.
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by excanny: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
What if they get bit by a snake?
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
The Eve i know i read in the bible kinda had shape like Daniella Okeke, and yes she was busty......and Adam never dey gym then
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by harriet412(f): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
The lady looks so skinny lipsrsealed
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by basty: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
I refuse to comment
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by princessayesha(f): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pre wedding pics in the bush for this snake season...no thanks lipsrsealed
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:

This pack wey u wan show me for inside room..am i safe undecided
Sure. Just wantu make you comfortable while admiring the packs and have enough space if you want something else wink
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by MinorityTribe: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
What's with all these stuïpid attention seekers angry. You guys will get divorced, I swear your marriage wouldn't last a month.
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by ebenezf: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Adam and Eve I read about did not cover their bodies before they ate the fruit. Wrong Script!
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Opeade939(f): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
These people no go kee me with laugh.. Orishirishi.
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by thinkmoney(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Photos of this Adam and Eve inspired pre-wedding shoot have been trending online after it was shared online by Ifeanyi Orakwue, an OAP/Producer at Radio Sapientia 95.3FM, Onitsha, Anambra state... The photos feature the soon-to-be couple partly-covered with leaves -as the lady gives her heartthrob an apple (the forbidden fruit).

Online users have reacted differently to this.. See below;

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/check-out-this-trending-adam-and-eve.html
Guy pls don't eat, don't eat............,.

Let me come and help you eat
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by dacblogger: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
SuperSuave:

Sure. Just wantu make you comfortable while admiring the packs and have enough space if you want something else wink
shocked you are looking for who you will disvirgin abi tongue
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by MayhorE(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
I pray they don't end up being chased out of the garden
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:

shocked you are looking for who you will disvirgin abi tongue
dis..what?! shocked "something else" could mean a lot of things. smiley

So virgins still dey NL cheesy

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by mvem(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
harriet412:
The lady looks so skinny lipsrsealed
Looks like a model shoot
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Ay4lyf(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol hmmm see Adam o

Zarzar come feast ya eyes on real 6 pac ... grin

The ladiesshoulders though be like hanger grin anyway lepa is d way forward by the time she born one or two curves go dey
Lovely photo though
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Sirheny007(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Women never learn... angry

So if Eve were given a second chance, she would still give Adam that same apple??
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
TOO MUCH CRAZE AROUND THESE DAYS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.