Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (46607 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol hmmm see Adam o

Zarzar come feast ya eyes on real 6 pac ... grin

The ladiesshoulders though be like hanger grin anyway lepa is d way forward by the time she born one or two curves go dey
Lovely photo though

Lol, I already saw it & it does nothing for me. I'm not a 6 pac kind of person.
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I already saw it & it does nothing for me. I'm not a 6 pac kind of person.
Lol me i no be pot belle thpe of person ! Its refreshing to see grin
How u dey dear ?
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by ReachHard: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
THEM FOR JUST COMOT LEAVES FOR BODI NAH, EVERYTHING NATURAL, SHEBI NA SO DEM TAKE DO AM FOR INSIDE BIBLE NI?

AWON ONIRANU
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol me i no be pot belle thpe of person ! Its refreshing to see grin
How u dey dear ?

Hahaha @ pot belle. I'm good & yourself?
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha @ pot belle. I'm good & yourself?
Ok have to run to the post office quickly just remembered they shut at 5
Will be back in a jiffy cheesy
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok have to run to the post office quickly just remembered they shut at 5
Will be back in a jiffy cheesy

Laters. Bye
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by SlayHER(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
snezBaba:

She should be unclad abi so that you can use that same hands to insult her online?

Lol, not at all..

If they were gunning for the savage look then they should've done it how it should be done. wink
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by freeage7(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
That picture is incomplete Jo. where is the python, i say where the snake dey?
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Etizz: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
but dem never eat d fruit na.... why the clothes on?
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by mrgreen4real(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
weedtheweeds:
nice concept, but they are too dark in the greenery. A studio version would have been more colorful and bright.
They should have used the role-model cream that Omotola used here
Typical Nigerian.

Always look for a way to criticize something someone has done
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Udochee(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Adam adam where are you.....
what the heck is this.that tree is like an agbalumo tree sef and they are displaying apple. undecided
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Snake dey em own dey rest o.
Now una wan voke am...Issori.

Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by funstufz(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
All I can see here is two teenager playing under an Iroko tree...

From what we knew/heard, Iroko tree don't bear apple, so where did our 'teenagers' got their apple from?

maybe you could help answer that...

I rise....
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Mememan: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
spartan117:
The husband is using abs cloth grin
Noy attractive
Breast is too saggy
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by samuelson06(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Crazy I must say
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by ikortion: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Black Adam and black Eve
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
no shake
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by samwise99(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:
The Adam is cute... wink grin...when i say cute,i wasnt looking at his face buh his packs embarassed

I respect your sense of sight........
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by autonomous22: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
That Lady really resemble EVE.......
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by flyforall: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
i dey suspect say this adam n eve don chop fruit
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided what of Sodom and Gomorrah themed pre wedding shoot. Radarada

The ones they have been flashing almost everyday here.
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
dacblogger:
The Adam is cute... wink grin...when i say cute,i wasnt looking at his face buh his packs embarassed
weh don ma
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by moghulis: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
The man looks like an evil spirit.
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by ladymc(f): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
pls whr is d serpent?
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by beevee1: 12:13am On Mar 29, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Photos of this Adam and Eve inspired pre-wedding shoot have been trending online after it was shared online by Ifeanyi Orakwue, an OAP/Producer at Radio Sapientia 95.3FM, Onitsha, Anambra state... The photos feature the soon-to-be couple partly-covered with leaves -as the lady gives her heartthrob an apple (the forbidden fruit).

Online users have reacted differently to this.. See below;

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/check-out-this-trending-adam-and-eve.html

Which translation said the forbidden fruit was an apple?
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by koolaid87: 4:07am On Mar 29, 2017
nice
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by ashawopikin(m): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2017
dacblogger:
the eve is fine, ..
wink grin i wasnt looking at her face but her laps
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by Kizmilz(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2017
This photo was taking as a Valentine pics, it's not a pre wedding shot. Pls take note.
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by SAVAGEBETS: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
falconey:
undecided

Thats where it all started..... the damnation of the world.

Lol that's where the white man who trashed our forefathers religions and forced his own religion down their throat told us it started.

On that day we'll know how it started.
Re: Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos by mrcharly003: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
the fastest means of solving your financial problem, see details below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.