Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Girlfriend Is Effortless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Effortless (2411 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Effortless by Apina(m): 2:09am On Mar 29, 2017
I guess you are waiting for her to either break up with you or tell you that she's shagging some other dude. From ur narrative, She has no manners, even the most minute of it. Instead of focusing on how to build on what you have presently which is your job and the only reason the gold digger is back, you are looking for who would teach you some advanced begging skills to use on a wayward liability.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Effortless by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Do the needful.....dump her ass like a sack of Potatoes and don't look back.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Effortless by bakynes(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2017
All these ladies on this thread saying you should dump her she is not worth it, they are not any better than your gf. Nigeria ladies are all the same they run their mouths like tap water. Don't give yourself headache over any Nigerian lady just play along,dont wear your heart on your sleeves for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Right Words To Woo A Girl With / . / What's That Scary Situation You Found Yourself In That Still...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.