Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) (43187 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by achi4u(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
This won't move fulanis to mercy their target. Benue people still needs protect themselves from this evil people.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Xzbit91: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
What kind of charade is this?

This boy sef, nawa to you oo. Na old Fulani woman you see to marry?
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Icon79(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
I must say that the Fulani woman got the better end of the deal, in this case grin

O pari
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Aroh48(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Abeg who get Nokia 3310 charger abeg make him borrow me
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by czar911: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Job 404 abegiiiiiiiiiiii,that old woman and 24years boy TERSO got married admin mind yourself oh,I no like this kind thing oh infact I the vex

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
May there be peace after this step, thank you bishop. Gov ortom, when he should act, he was busy going to Aso Rock to campaign for grazing bill to be situated in all state.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Lloydfather(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
immediately I saw his palmed head I knew he is joking with that demonstration
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Eleyi strong gan but no problem.
Tom Tom or Ortom should beg Wike and learn from Fayose on how he handles the situation.

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by metallisc(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Abbeyme:
Sorry, but is that jerry curl on that pastor's head?

no, it's SOUL GLO! grin grin grin

his anointing is overflowing! grin grin grin

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by ichado(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Im pained for my Benue people, so sad.

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
An Old woman and a young boy! Bia! Bikonu! And you called that Marriage!!! It's like they are not ready to settle yet!!
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by NemzySeries(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
see hin hair like vulture wey fall inside wam oil
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by IRALIFE(f): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benjom:
Bia, come, is that not an old woman and a very young man being joined together?
Let me find something to eat cos my eyes dey do one kine.

Exactly my thoughts. I kept looking for the bride until I noticed it is the old woman.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Otsealu1(f): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benjom:
Bia, come, is that not an old woman and a very young man being joined together?
Let me find something to eat cos my eyes dey do one kine.

I thought am the only one seeing it
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by XDaBOSS(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
C...dis...small..Tiv...boy...go...marry...him..mama...mate...he...2...cm...de...shw...him...32...
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Another big lie from Benue, after examining the pictures very carefully I make the following observations: firstly, the old woman bride does not even resemble Fulani, dark complexion, broad nose and musculature says it all; secondly, if the marriage was genuine and not stage managed then where are her Fulani relatives, why were they missing from the ceremony?
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2017
jaymejate:

Someone judging his fellow human being, Is that one human being

And someone judging someone who is judging someone....Yes. they are all human beings. But they are not all pastors
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by alaskido(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2017
What kind of Nollywood movie is this? Is this a joke? Pastor praying for Muslim Fulani lady. What will she understand. Both ladies were seen sharing a drink of fura or whatever. This is only a unity of these 2 ladies. What about the 1,000 mad Fulani herdsmen out there that don't give a Bleep about you pastor or what you preach about peace and unity of Benue farmers and funali herdsmen.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics) by GeneralEmenogu: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
come on, me I no free. hw dem go tell dis small boy to marry his mother in bid of stopping d killings. abeg Benue pipo una dey alive kwa.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.