Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) (37286 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by SolutionsGuy: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
hmm
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

Objection! undecided
overruled!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nellybobo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please guys

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by SageTravels: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
If any of them mess now na FP material
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Kentura(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Happy birthday Lil boy

shut up! It's called hustling. He did all that to secure bright future for his family

U no get sense sha

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
overruled!

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Marcus01: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
poshestmina:
Cute and chubby kid .
You should have just stopped at 'cute'... Chubby kwa? Olodo rabata
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Happy birthday Lil boy

shut up! It's called hustling. He did all that to secure bright future for his family
which kain yeye hustling be dah one?
Who made Denying one's children a prerequisite for success?

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
wizard007:
Most of y'all castigating him would have done worse for a smaller fee
shocked
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by wizard007(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why you con open mouth like that? undecided I lie?

IemFava:
shocked
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Shiitposter: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
IemFava:

You are a girl. You will never understand what hustlibg or sacrifice means because you have always been giving everything on a silver platter.

Men's gotta do men things for men's salary.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

why smoke dey comot for your head na? grin tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shiitposter:

You are a girl. You will never understand what hustlibg or sacrifice means because you have always been giving everything on a silver platter.

By sacrificing the so called people you're hustling for? undecided

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shiitposter:

you dey mind them? Most people criticising him have never been through any hustle all their lives. It's been daddy and mummy

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Shiitposter: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
IemFava:

He did not sacrifice anybody. Who the hell takes BBN seriously anyway? Its not like BBN is a court of law. Was he under oath when he denied them? It's just entertainment. Actors do it all the time.

I hope you know movies are not real

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by ChristyB(f): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
His NEPHEW you mean?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
IemFava:
you wouldn't understand. You're a lady
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by pwettyesther(f): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Happy birthday Lil boy

The hustle is real bro
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by YelloweWest: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
GoggleB:

At least he already accepted he lied.
Nigerians.
My dear somethings are simply unforgiveable!

How do you deny your own blood? This man can use his family for money rituals!

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
pwettyesther:

The hustle is real bro
I hope this isn't sarcasm lol grin grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by YelloweWest: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Happy birthday Lil boy

LIES! He did it to get girls!

Has what has having a family got to do with winning? The guy is a total looser!

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

LIES! He did it to get girls!

Has what has having a family got to do with winning? The guy is a total looser!
Really? Bro, I don't watch the show but I think I understand the concept more than you who watch everyday.

Keeping his marital family out of the whole scene will earn him more fans. Do you think he'd have lost out if the secret was kept?

One question, why do most entertainers (male) always claim single? Why do they always deny their relationships?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by YelloweWest: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Really? Bro, I don't watch the show but I think I understand the concept more than you who watch everyday.

Keeping his marital family out of the whole scene will earn him more fans. Do you think he'd have lost out if the secret was kept?

One question, why do most entertainers (male) always claim single? Why do they always deny their relationships?
Remember Richard??

He won bba been married with kids!

I don't watch bbn but for denying his wife n kids this guy is a jerk! A foolish boy. Certainly not a man

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Remember Richard??

I don't watch bbn but for denying his wife n kids this guy is a jerk! A foolish boy. Certainly not a man
I don't know Richard. Have never watched any of these shows. I only read stories on nl

But then, this young man is just a hustler. Give him some break
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by ontiah: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Todays bloody task in the big brother Naija house watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdUPqQzT-3A subscribe for more #BBNaija videos and live stream here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL4tDUXv2szx_MySV0b51HA
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I don't know Richard. Have never watched any of these shows. I only read stories on nl

But then, this young man is just a hustler. Give him some break
Its better you close that hole you call mouth and stop disgracing your family. We know you can do it but everyone isn't like you or that fool called thin tall tony! undecided
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by glorimaks: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
[Hbd son shine on quote author=bossvic post=55035983]The former BB Naija housemate shared this cute photo of his son, Mayson, who turns 2 today. Happy birthday to him. TTT on his IG page wrote

"2years ago your mother and I welcomed you to your new place you now call home and that's our heart.... I love you Mayson and I wish you a very happy Birthday today. I am glad I am not away so I get to experience this amazing day with you 
(Ella I surly will make it up to you Love) it was a sad day for me 4years ago losing my elder brother #offiongetimemmanuel but your coming restored life not just to your mum and I but to your grandma as well. We love you now and always. HBD son".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLemWvgdXA/

http://trendshood.com/2017/03/bb-naijas-ttt-shares-photo-of-2-year-old-baby-on-his-birthday/[/quote]
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Remember Richard??

You are a real man. Don't mind that slowpoke you quoted. Obviously, he is a kid mentally and psychologically. No be by age sha undecided
Miss those good old days when men were real men,these days all I see are pussymen! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
IemFava:
Please stop replying that dunce. He is a sexist who believe women don't have same brain with men. Just ignore his ilks. undecided
Re: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are a real man. Don't mind that slowpoke you quoted. Obviously, he is a kid mentally and psychologically. No be by age sha undecided
Miss those good old days when men were real men,these days all I see are pussymen! embarassed

You again
Still on Tony's matter? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday / Shakira Opens Up On Divorce From Pique / Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.