Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 (42781 Views)

See Jamb 2020 Results! / Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. / See JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools 2017/2018 | Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Kaysalas(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2017
sorry1:
We leave the southeast to visit the "no man's land" Lagos...who visits brown roof republic like ile ife, ogun or Ibadan if not for skull hunting? grin

We igbos only visit no man's land, because it's an extension of our exuberance.cheesy
Ignorant you! Go to those places..ile life, Ibadan e.t.c and see your blodas litter our roads selling all sorts. Shame on you
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by ZelibeKristien: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

my name is Nebuzaradan deal with that
and my guy you don't want me to follow you do you?

Bloodykiller, You are jobless so its your duty to follow everyone. Dont you have shame?

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2017
Kaysalas:

Why do u love to change topic at random? I am talking about Germany being destroyed after the war and you are telling me about east Germany. Don't you know that 'east Germany' is a post WWII creation?
And what exactly do you mean by 'wasn't independent, same people on same soil?"
Did east Germans loose their German origin? Please, let us learn to make healthy comparison that tally with the issue being discussed.

You also talked about Germany being an independent nation, therefore shouldn't be compared to you lots, I knew you were gonna play that card, guess what I have a joker for you already. I am sure you have heard of Catalonia region in Spain. Similar to you guys, they fought and lost the Spanish civil war and AGain, they have bounced back to become one of the most prosperous regions in Spain.
Go figure my friend
My point again: Germany(east PLUS west) have long moved on, well past their WWII defeat, so has Catalonia and other 'regions' defeated in civil wars. 50 years is more than enough for any nation defeated in war to bounce back.
Can you compare Spain and Germany to Nigeria in leadership and structure. Was there a deliberate structure to strangle the Catalonians off development. How has the Nigerian government been treating the South Eastern region, since after the civil war? Compare that to Germany and the Spanish, then you'll see the reason these guys wants out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by ZelibeKristien: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2017
GMbuharii:

thats subway101,poweredbrew,hundredhundred,etc for u...dem don pummel am taya.. grin

This troll is very funny. Whenever anyone slam his flat.head, he will either claim SS or accuse you of being some monikers. Its a curse. Lol

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Kaysalas(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2017
blues20:

Can you compare Spain and Germany to Nigeria in leadership and structure. Was there a deliberate structure to strangle the Catalonians off development. How has the Nigerian government been treating the South Eastern region, since after the civil war? Compare that to Germany and the Spanish, then you'll see the reason these guys wants out.
Oh please, stop all these flimsy excuses, do yourself a favour by doing a search on Google. Find out about countries/ regions that have being involved in war. Fact is..leadership or no leadership, structure or no structure, treatment or no treatment, 50 years is more than enough for a recovery. Stop making it seem like the 8th world wonder. Now, go do the research

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by comrChris(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, imagine how dumb and stupid these people are. As if carving out another state out the current 5 in the SE would make any difference or add to their numbers. Yet they claim to be 'educated'. Gosh, see stark and buck nakeed foolishness on display.
In your plastic empty mind a region with 5 states is more populous than a region with 6 states?do you know how many local governments are there in SW compare to SE or you want us to believe that some local governments there are filled with bushes and not human beings.

you can now know who is dumb and stupid here
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by comrChris(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, imagine how dumb and stupid these people are. As if carving out another state out the current 5 in the SE would make any difference or add to their numbers. Yet they claim to be 'educated'. Gosh, see stark and buck nakeed foolishness on display.
In your plastic empty mind a region with 5 states is more populous than a region with 6 states?do you know how many local governments are there in SW compare to SE or you want us to believe that some local governments there are filled with bushes and not human beings.

you can now know who is dumb and stupid here. the issue of population has been raised here countless times and you folks keeps claiming you are more,telling us how Ibadan is bigger than the whole of SE, don't even understand you guys...like l said SE is to be commended here,they emerged top here if you analyse this stat the way it ought to be
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by comrChris(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Irrespective of wherever they register be it Pottiskum of Yikpata, the stats will point back to their REGIONS of ORIGIN and STATES. Cause they filled it in when filling the Jamb forms.... Haba!
Seriously why are many of you people so daft? Is it that y'all can't read or what?

This is called cognitive dissonance haha. You all can clearly see the figures, but your minds are telling you to make up something or not accept it due to previous erroneously held beliefs, as such you are all making up stuff to cover your disbelief. eehya.
why are you all pointing out to state of origin as if state of residence is not considered too when you are filling your jamb form, as you are filling your state of origin you are also filling your state of residence, its left for people that compiled this stat to tell us where they draw their stat from...calling people illiterate when your own illiteracy wears glass marvels me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Kaysalas:
Oh please, stop all these flimsy excuses, do yourself a favour by doing a search on Google. Find out about countries/ regions that have being involved in war. Fact is..leadership or no leadership, structure or no structure, treatment or no treatment, 50 years is more than enough for a recovery. Stop making it seem like the 8th world wonder. Now, go do the research
Pusssss. Spare that emotional lecture please. Nigeria as a whole is underdeveloped, pointing to leadership disaster. so wetin come dey vex you undecided
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Pharaoh9(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
gberra:
Igbos are shawo
OPC are rapists
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Pharaoh9(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
[s]
Kaysalas:

God bless you bro!
At least you can see why , sorry to say, most Igbos on nairaland are not educated or half enlighted.(b4 una go quote me 1000 times, I said MOST not ALL)
the guy clearly stated that this rating is based on state of origin/ region yet you see some dumb Nwa AFO saying IBO people make up the numbers in other regions, do they not know the difference between state of origin and state of residence?? I taya Ooo!
[/s]

IMO state have been taking the lead of over 25yrs, SE leads with higher average

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by azodo1991(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
poor judgement.eastern states hv less population compared to south.it means that a greater ratio of east ar in school compared to south.look at imo state and lagos.lagos is more populated yet imo is on top since 2010

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Kaysalas(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
blues20:

Pusssss. Spare that emotional lecture please. Nigeria as a whole is underdeveloped, pointing to leadership disaster. so wetin come dey vex you undecided
Don't make recovery after war a deal, its been 50 whole years! You brought up leadership n structure. My point remains that you've had more than enough time to get back to normal, so please stop citing the civil war at every instance to score cheap points, no one falls for that bro. If you still don't get my point, then maybe we should just let this matter rest
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by chiscodedon(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

I told those mumus that more Yoruba youth were entering universities than Igbos, they were yarning okpata to me.
Even the SW states have a higher admission rate than any zone in the South. The only states that have a higher admission rate are those designated as educationally disadvantaged states, that have reserved spots, for the sake of equity.

If Kwara state was in the South East, it would rank ahead of Abia, a state with more people.... now isn't that a shocker?
Is that how daft u are? The statistics above shows very close margin difference between south west and south east and u jubilating u attend school than them...you forgot to find out that south west has more state than south east...if only IMO state is having about 150 thousand candidates seating for jamb then ask ursef had it been south east has 6 states like yours...now calculate where u would have been
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by MrGerald(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

I told those mumus that more Yoruba youth were entering universities than Igbos, they were yarning okpata to me.
Even the SW states have a higher admission rate than any zone in the South. The only states that have a higher admission rate are those designated as educationally disadvantaged states, that have reserved spots, for the sake of equity.

If Kwara state was in the South East, it would rank ahead of Abia, a state with more people.... now isn't that a shocker?
What's the total population of Yoruba compared to Igbo and does the difference reflect in the JAMB admission numbers from each region?
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by OduduaDefender(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=zuchyblink post=55986994]What are Yorubas celebrating?have you added Igbos in Rivers and Delta states?

And have you added the Yorubas in Kara, Kogi, Edo and DELTA? Remember Yorubas are the majority in Kwara and one of the major tribes in Kogi State.
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by phantom(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Both the yorubas and igbos have not given convincing arguements on either side.
Only one poster nailed the issue: AVERAGE.

Since you all claim to be intelligent, what does "average " mean in statistics? Why "average" data? What is its function? It clears out the noise so we can see clearly.

The South East is ahead. QED

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by LanceO: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
comrChris:

you can now know who is dumb and stupid here
If after all the comments pointing you people in the right direction you still stick to this, then it's a sad case, a region plagued with people who blindly support anything your kinsmen does without looking at it logically first.... This statistics is based not on geopolitical zoning of the country, but only on state of origin of individual candidates that enrolled for JAMB. It doesn't matter how many state a zone has, it's still going to be the same population size.
I know you will still quote back in ignorant retaliation, but sorry in advance.
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Sammy07: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
I just don't know, some people shouldn't have access to internet.

what has the number of state has to do with this.

ekiti states was once part of ondo state, if we return ekiti back to ondo state, does it change in the number of population...

if we divided ondo state into 2, does it affect the population of yorubas...

think straight nah, you're all educated..

what's. matters here is state of origin

and those that are talking about the igbo is sw, I guess you don't know what they do for living,,, nah gateman and okada riders..
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Nebuzaradan: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
[s]
ZelibeKristien:

Bloodykiller, You are jobless so its your duty to follow everyone. Dont you have shame?
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by B2mario(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
good
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by YonkijiSappo: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Eastwest:

god bless you man. tomorrow some buffon will claim that Kano and Lagos is more populated that entire SE.

Dude, seriously how do these figures show where the people live?
The people captured in these figures could be living in any part of the country - can't you see how low the figures for Lagos are?
I got tired of replying some of you people on this thread seriously.

4 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by AshiwajuFoward: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

The people captured in these figures could be living in any part of the country - can't you see how low the figures for Lags are?

My brother I tire o. Are these people really this dumb or just pretending?? Coz it's like they still don't get it that this data is based on states of origin and not of residence. Wahala wa o. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by YonkijiSappo: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

My brother I tire o. Are these people really this dumb or just pretending?? Coz it's like they still don't get it that this data is based on states of origin and not of residence. Wahala wa o. lipsrsealed

Serious wahala.
These people are so allergic to truth ehhn! To imagine that I went away and came back to see various people quoting me on the very same thing that the Igbos in SW are why the numbers are high. Little do they know that if the figures are based on states of residence, Lagos won't be having lower application numbers than Ekiti, and Kwara won't be having more applications than Rivers.

4 Likes

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Pharaoh9(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

The people captured in these figures could be living in any part of the country - can't you see how low the figures for Lagos are?

I want you to agree that the South East have the higher average applicants than the South West
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Sammy07: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

you are write don't mind those people,, it's because of state of origin that makes Lagos figures low, if it's State of residence Lagos figures will be high
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Sammy07: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

you are right don't mind those people,, it's because of state of origin that makes Lagos figures low, if it's State of residence Lagos figures will be high
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Sammy07: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pharaoh9:

I want you to agree that the South East have the higher average applicants than the South West
guy have been following your comments,, but I have an advice for you abeq Am pleading with you, please off your data

1 Like

Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Pharaoh9(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sammy07:

guy have been following your comments,, but I have an advice for you abeq Am pleading with you, please off your data

I'm using WI-FI at-least it's 24/7
light-year to year
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Sammy07: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pharaoh9:

I'm using WI-FI at-least it's 24/7 light-year to year
funny
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by Edum13656: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Irrespective of wherever they register be it Pottiskum of Yikpata, the stats will point back to their REGIONS of ORIGIN and STATES. Cause they filled it in when filling the Jamb forms.... Haba!
Seriously why are many of you people so daft? Is it that y'all can't read or what?

This is called cognitive dissonance haha. You all can clearly see the figures, but your minds are telling you to make up something or not accept it due to previous erroneously held beliefs, as such you are all making up stuff to cover your disbelief. eehya.

how would I know? I no de work for JAMB.
Re: See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 by revolt(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kaysalas:

Why do u love to change topic at random? I am talking about Germany being destroyed after the war and you are telling me about east Germany. Don't you know that 'east Germany' is a post WWII creation?
And what exactly do you mean by 'wasn't independent, same people on same soil?"
Did east Germans loose their German origin? Please, let us learn to make healthy comparison that tally with the issue being discussed.

You also talked about Germany being an independent nation, therefore shouldn't be compared to you lots, I knew you were gonna play that card, guess what I have a joker for you already. I am sure you have heard of Catalonia region in Spain. Similar to you guys, they fought and lost the Spanish civil war and AGain, they have bounced back to become one of the most prosperous regions in Spain.
Go figure my friend
My point again: Germany(east PLUS west) have long moved on, well past their WWII defeat, so has Catalonia and other 'regions' defeated in civil wars. 50 years is more than enough for any nation defeated in war to bounce back.
interesting how you tried to evade my point . no w Catalonia was defeated and even persecuted culturally but yet if you've read history you'd realise the Spanish govt invested heavily there and even liberalised the major sectors under its supervision. There was no land use act, no exclusive list etc ie the Spanish govt didn't decide to hold down Catalonia for fear of revolting again. You guys are fund of bringing in sentiments into simple discussions. Wht you cannot take as a group you'd expect us to swallow and smile . why is llthe port at one strictly petroleum products and electrical raw materials (I stand to be corrected). I'd imagine if apapa port was blessed with same status, how you guys would scream blue murder but we are supposed to take it in good faith . as for the oil , gas, coal, and other viable mineral resources the federal government sits on them and they lie fallow. Even when we try to generate our electricity were compelled by law to send it through to the national grid, while were left with the option of darkness...plsss don't ever use Catalonia as an iplustration. As for east and west germany , after WWII you realise the west was allowed to develop indepent of the occupiers influence (US), while east Germany was suppressed and their resources controlled by their occupiers ,(USSR), even after the fall of the Berlin wall, east Germany is still battling at a slow pace . nb same ppl, culture, yet because of different occupier approaches the rwults were different.. Don't come here telling us the east which has even developed rapidly as compared with other regions that didn't experience the civil war, with little or no federal presence...........,.... Sighs.....this is a waste of time .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / Picture Compilation Of Facts / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.