Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind (74846 Views)

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by catavocat: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
RaptorX:
Before a black woman can have a child for a white man she has to be given a special drug to trick the body or her body will regard the baby as an invasive specie and attack her or the baby. So interracial marriage is not natural.

how u take knw..put me true
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by UncleSnr(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
hahn:

Hungerbad, johnnydon22, frank317, kevoh, adepeter26, unclesnr make una come find love ooo
I don become monk Na.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by limgezzy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
I was bereaved by this sudden news of your death....
how have you gone leaving behind your only brother OBINNA.... Glory our streets miss you.. Umuode village miss you.. Maria assumpta parish miss you.. Dad and mum miss you dearly.... RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Neaman(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=sweerychick post=55041824]R.I.P chiamaka, we were classmates at FGC okigwe cry cry cry cry cry . Very fun loving and jovial girl. Can't believe she's gone. She died yesterday.. Oh chiamaka why why why cry cry[/qu

FGC okigwe, which set?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by VonScott(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
mvem:
....there are millions of biracial, mulatoes,multiracial children in the world....werent black slaves impregnated by europeans and bear children....i cant see sense in what u say, because biracial children are every where
I believe I spoke layman english. Don't be in a hurry, you'll find your sense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by LastProphet: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
mrmrmister:

Never in my life have I read something as stupid# as this shocked

it is not stupid and when u have seen more of life beyond the little u have seen you will understand it is stupiditey of the highest order to display baby bump, thats a period to be quiet and watchful, a dangerous period but some think its a joke to be put on facebook because kim kardashian said its correct. it is not!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by VonScott(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
lepasharon:

The baby wont be fully caucasian so what the flip you talking about? undecided

That's why you failed comprehension in school. full caucasian, half caucasian, quarter caucasion is beside the point.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Skmoda360(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
RaptorX:
Before a black woman can have a child for a white man she has to be given a special drug to trick the body or her body will regard the baby as an invasive specie and attack her or the baby. So interracial marriage is not natural.
So much for being dumb....#superdumb for real you just type all this gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Onyenna(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
sweerychick:
R.I.P chiamaka, we were classmates at FGC okigwe cry cry cry cry cry . Very fun loving and jovial girl. Can't believe she's gone. She died yesterday.. Oh chiamaka why why why cry cry

Which set?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Samnavy: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by KanwuliaExtra: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bewitched my a$$e!
Only fetish people will believe all that crap!

People don't understand what could go wrong with a pregnancy AT ANY TIME.
When she for go PORTUGAL go born her pikin jeje o!

Prolly a high risk delivery not handled properly. embarassed

What a beauty! kiss
Just call it FATE!

Yeye dey BOOM!
Na she kill "JESUS"? undecided

R.I.P. Jare. sad
Ndi "ashiri ga si t'onu" as always.

Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by lepasharon(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
VonScott:

That's why you failed comprehension in school. full caucasian, half caucasian, quarter caucasion is beside the point.

Of course it is. You said larger caucasian skull but the baby has negroid admixture so the skull wont be fully caucasian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by GooseBaba: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Am close to what you said but am none either too. Am not a doctor neither am I an atheistic wizard.

Am a medical student, medical laboratory scientist to be precise and an atheist too

I talk am....!! grin

So you are one of the athiest witch and wizard running around forcing god's children to use their god given brain.. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by lepasharon(f): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Am close to what you said but am none either too. Am not a doctor neither am I an atheistic wizard.

Am a medical student, medical laboratory scientist to be precise and an atheist too

lol med student or lab scientist which is it? tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
lepasharon:

lol med student or lab scientist which is it? tongue
Oooh, you come with the mentality of referring to doctors only as medical students?....

Sorry babe, we are all medical students

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
GooseBaba:

I talk am....!! grin

So you are one of the athiest witch and wizard running around forcing god's children to use their god given brain.. Lolz
Lol.... Na You know wetin you dae talk oo cheesy

Anyways, we don't force them but encourage they make maximum use of their brain to think & reason for themselves

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:
Stop dispalying baby bump they no go hear

probably she was attacked thru dt

dont quote pls
Please tell them oooooo! Even the pre-wedding pics 'craze',baby shower, bla,bla,bla...not in my country and clime oo. We're not whites please. A word is more than enough for the wise. I have a friend who works in one of the hospitals in the niger-delta. I won't mention the state to protect the privacy of the lady. She threw a big baby shower party. She gave birth to a bounding, pretty baby girl. The baby died mysteriously barely 3 months after delivery. It's over a year since this happened and up till now, she's not got pregnant. I hope our young boys and girls would listen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by lepasharon(f): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Oooh, you come with the mentality of referring to doctors only as medical students?....

Sorry babe, we are all medical students

Okays. Culture clash
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by armpit: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Benita27:
Some of these deaths are due to medical complications. Leave the witches alone...that was how one who married a British citizen in my hood died months back 'cause she went to register in a hospital owned by a member of Jehova witness and after the delivery she bled and fainted, but they refused to give her blood transfusion that it's against the hospital ethics. She later died leaving the child behind, and her mum was busy blaming the witches in her village.

It's a thin line between life and death when a woman is in the labour ward. RIP to her!.
if the devil wants to act, he can use any medium. What we call medical complications are just physical manifestation of what has been manipulated spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by mavinc4u(f): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
I know it must be Lagos hospital, full of quacks. This was how I lost my cousin last year.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by VonScott(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
lepasharon:

Of course it is. You said larger caucasian skull but the baby has negroid admixture so the skull wont be fully caucasian

OK, simply put, the idea is that the baby's mixed and so the larger skull complicates childbirth for negro women. I'm not certain the benefit of classifying a baby as more negroid or caucasian.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by lepasharon(f): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
VonScott:

OK, simply put, the idea is that the baby's mixed and so the larger skull complicates childbirth for negro women. I'm not certain the benefit of classifying a baby as more negroid or caucasian.

who says the baby will have a large skull undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by VonScott(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
^^ Phew... Not a doctor OK. Enough with the quizzes. grin grin
Just sharing what I picked up somewhere no hard feelings.
Have a good night rest! cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2017
vislabraye:

angry . They are mad. If your religion forbids blood transfusion, it should also forbid you from being a doctor. I hope the closed down the hospital angry
Yeah, I'm hoping on same here.

Bumbae1, I'm back. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by grandstar(m): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2017
What is so annoying is that these deaths are avoidable.

In the U.K only 1 in every 100,000 deliveries results in maternal deaths. And even those that die, its not due to the pregnancy but to pre-existing health issues. What a shame. They look so happy together. RIP (Eccl 9:5)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:58am On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

One step at a time.
haha grin
"leaders" have eaten/diverted the money meant for the smooth operation of hospitals.
the nation will continue to look like gutter untill leaders and their families start schooling and having their medicals at home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by unitysheart(m): 1:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Benita27:
Some of these deaths are due to medical complications. Leave the witches alone...that was how one who married a British citizen in my hood died months back 'cause she went to register in a hospital owned by a member of Jehova witness and after the delivery she bled and fainted, but they refused to give her blood transfusion that it's against the hospital ethics. She later died leaving the child behind, and her mum was busy blaming the witches in her village.

It's a thin line between life and death when a woman is in the labour ward. RIP to her!.

Propaganda. A Jehovah's Witness would not decline giving approved medical treatments.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by owenklay: 2:22am On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

[center][/center]
RaptorX:
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Okemmuo(m): 3:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Benita27:

I thini you need to report that to the authorities. What nonsense.....what insolense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by MoneyOnline: 3:18am On Mar 29, 2017
RaptorX:

Not scientifically proven. If your statement were valid; people like Barrack Obama, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry, Faith Evans, Ramsey Noah and Caroline Danjuma wouldn't exist!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by RaptorX: 3:37am On Mar 29, 2017
MoneyOnline:

Not scientifically proven. If your statement were valid; people like Barrack Obama, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry, Faith Evans, Ramsey Noah and Caroline Danjuma wouldn't exist!
How many of those people have a black mother and white father.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by wunderkiind(m): 3:44am On Mar 29, 2017
RaptorX:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.