Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind (74838 Views)

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by MicroSweet(m): 4:48am On Mar 29, 2017
Her husband looks like MMM Mavrodi lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by juman(m): 4:53am On Mar 29, 2017
You see!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 29, 2017
Benita27:
Some of these deaths are due to medical complications. Leave the witches alone...that was how one who married a British citizen in my hood died months back 'cause she went to register in a hospital owned by a member of Jehova witness and after the delivery she bled and fainted, but they refused to give her blood transfusion that it's against the hospital ethics. She later died leaving the child behind, and her mum was busy blaming the witches in her village.

It's a thin line between life and death when a woman is in the labour ward. RIP to her!.
rubbish. Why should de witches be left alone ?

Are ua witch?

Black girl claiming white mentality.

Wake up. This is naija, someone killed dat woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Leaving her husband.........you make me puke. Whats with the race tag? undecided

The post above me.........its 6am and really, I cant.........

MicroSweet:
Her husband looks like MMM Mavrodi lol
grin grin grin Stop it already. Old wounds......
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by vislabraye(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2017
mvem:
...seems u no sabi jehovah witness...
They re known round the world for refusing blood transfusion.....there are even special medical surgery formulated because of them

So why didn't that doctor use that special medical surgery to save that life angry . I know them a lot. They're unteachable people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Young03:
Stop dispalying baby bump they no go hear

probably she was attacked thru dt

dont quote pls

You re right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by flyDixon: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Benita27:
Some of these deaths are due to medical complications. Leave the witches alone...that was how one who married a British citizen in my hood died months back 'cause she went to register in a hospital owned by a member of Jehova witness and after the delivery she bled and fainted, but they refused to give her blood transfusion that it's against the hospital ethics. She later died leaving the child behind, and her mum was busy blaming the witches in her village.

It's a thin line between life and death when a woman is in the labour ward. RIP to her!.

Who does that? Do ladies just go to any hospital to give birth without anti natal care? And how come no family member was there to make a swift decision. The story doesn't sound right but if that is the case the they ought to be sued
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Amarabae:
Look at that cute innocent baby, may God comfort the husband

Comfort? The guy will shop for another Nigerian babe, the family of the girl must have killed her because, instead of bringing the man's dollars, she went to get pregnant for him.

Your prayers should be that God will grant the man the resources to overcome whatever taxing his greedy inlaws are preparing for him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2017
adepeter26:

I seem not to understand why you listed the above

Guessin ur discipline bracket based on d english register used in ur comment
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by MicroSweet(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2017
jagugu88li:
Leaving her husband.........you make me puke. Whats with the race tag? undecided

The post above me.........its 6am and really, I cant.........

grin grin grin Stop it already. Old wounds......
No harm intended. But he does look like him. How are u?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by metallisc(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2017
RaptorX:
Before a black woman can have a child for a white man she has to be given a special drug to trick the body or her body will regard the baby as an invasive specie and attack her or the baby. So interracial marriage is not natural.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by metallisc(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2017
flyDixon:

Who does that? Do ladies just go to any hospital to give birth without anti natal care? And how come no family member was there to make a swift decision. The story doesn't sound right but if that is the case the they ought to be sued

antenatal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by metallisc(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Just dey spread ur ignorance up n down
Will u die if u get a brain
What the hell r u talking about ?? grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by metallisc(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2017
VonScott:
Actually, I heard it's a huge risk (a rise in C-sections and higher chance of death) when black and asian women give birth for white men because their pelvis is not big enough to accomodate the larger caucasian skull coming through...ladies see! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Everyone here is blaming Nigeria for this but only few will ask how many women actually attend ante-natal care regularly?

I know a neighbor's gateman whose wife kept spending the money he gave her for scans without going, also she never attended ante-natal clinic but lied to her husband that she did.

On the day of her labor, she actually planned to give birth in a chemist but due to complications she was rushed to a hospital. The child had died already and it was discovered that it was lying in a bridged position. God just saved her life as she wasn't even a registered patient in the hospital and they had no previous medical record about her yet she was operated on

Keep blaming Nigeria, without doing your own part. We like short cut for everything, even doing the right thing is too hard for some people, yet we are so quick to pass the blame on government but never ask ourselves which part we should play

May her soul rest in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by metallisc(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
rubbish. Why should de witches be left alone ?

Are ua witch?

Black girl claiming white mentality.

Wake up. This is naija, someone killed dat woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by thando(f): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2017
"...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by TheAlchemist: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2017
gypsey:
Why did the man not take his wife to europe to give birth? Is he really from Portugal? I doubt that, should a taken the poor girl to Portugal to give birth nigeria is the worst for medical treatment and equipment they do not even have adequate facilities. So sad.

You made a good point, why did he not take his wife abroad to give birth? This death could likely have been avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by VonScott(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2017
metallisc:
antenatal

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Guessin ur discipline bracket based on d english register used in ur comment
None of the above. But am a Medical laboratory scientist
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
adepeter26:

None of the above. But am a Medical laboratory scientist

Medical microbiologist/pathologist

I try small
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Medical microbiologist/pathologist

I try small
Lol.. Abi.... Anyways I dae greet sir
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol.. Abi.... Anyways I dae greet sir

Sir? E joor e ma pami oo. Me too i digwe sir grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Bewitched my a$$e!
Only fetish people will believe all that crap!

People don't understand what could go wrong with a pregnancy AT ANY TIME.
When she for go PORTUGAL go born her pikin jeje o!

Prolly a high risk delivery not handled properly. embarassed

What a beauty! kiss
Just call it FATE!

Yeye dey BOOM!
Na she kill "JESUS"? undecided

R.I.P. Jare. sad
Ndi "ashiri ga si t'onu" as always.

Mtcheeeeeeeeew

Please, where did you learn how to write igbo so well?
And speak it as well?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by KanwuliaExtra: 3:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Duplipost deleted. kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by KanwuliaExtra: 3:56am On Mar 31, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Please, where did you learn how to write igbo so well?
And speak it as well?

My husband and my mama of course. cheesy
My numerous aunts and uncles nko?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

My husband and my mama of course. cheesy
My numerous aunts and uncles nko?

Oh.
Thought your hubby is from Edo state
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind by laudate: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
LastProphet:
it is not stupid and when u have seen more of life beyond the little u have seen you will understand it is stupiditey of the highest order to display baby bump, thats a period to be quiet and watchful, a dangerous period but some think its a joke to be put on facebook because kim kardashian said its correct. it is not!
Na true word you talk!! sad This new fashion of displaying baby bump on social media is nauseating! Our mothers & grandmothers that gave birth to many children in the past did not flaunt their pregnancies, anyhow. Some gave birth at home or in the fields, and things turned out well. All the silly empty girls flaunting their bellies everywhere, what value has it added to their lives? Raw-bbish! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.