Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job (4836 Views)

Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by basadenet: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2010
i was introduce to a lucrative biz last wk. u invest N2500 one time and u get N10K Every month or a certain amount everx week. 4info. call 08094550164 or basadetechnology@gmail.com
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by magragold(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2010
Check out my url(website) for my response to your request! grin
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by consultmartins(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2010
Start a Blog.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by amiable21: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2010
Why is that many people that want to offer ideas on this thread always drop their email addresses or phone nos to be contacted? why cant you drop the full business ideas here so that others can benefit. If you say contact me for more info doesnt this means you have skeleton in your cupboard? I have gone through all post here 98% is saying contact me.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by rbn: 4:52pm On May 04, 2010
ok.gerald:

Can anyone suggest a business that i can do alongside my banking job which would earn me at least something if not much to compliment my salary and which will not necessarily require my physical presence. As banking job requires that you be at work most of the time, i need a business that would give me peace of mind even if am not there.

The only business type i know that does not require your physical presence is online business. log on to www.wazaba.com to see the many people that have started online business and still keep their day job.

-Online business does not require your physical present
-it does not require a huge set up capital
-it is convenient and easy to run
-saves you the stress you will go through setting up a physical shop/office.
-your shop is open 24/7
-you receive money online and so on.

Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by coolpee(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]i am into oil and gas,i work @ NNPC Depot,Suleja as an independent marketer,i can confidently tell you that the oil and gas sector is one of the best sector you can invest in get and get good returns.if you are interested in investing in this sector call me and i will put you through from A-Z of this lucrative biz ,i can also handle it for you if you wish.
lanre:08055051674[/font]

pls im interested, send the info to petertriplet@yahoo.com

thank you
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by odinino: 3:25pm On May 05, 2010
I have a very good business Idea for you, my self and some other seasoned individuals are trying to establish a Haulage & logistics company, we already have some potentially lucrative haulage contracts from some major manufacturing companies here in Lagos, that we need to service and we can guarantee any investor, a minimum of 10% as monthly returns on their investments, you can contact us on - 08034975068 so that we can meet and have a round-table discussion.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by Echtim(m): 2:43am On Mar 02, 2011
Where else can you discover access to loans, lifestyle, creditcards, E-commerce, dating and so much more. Don’t mind me; it’s just that I like giving out information to like minds and aspirers. I am very sure you would like it because it contains varieties. Infact, you will no longer keep wandering about but straight to the point and there you go. To get a hold of those stuffs, visit that signature.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by okgerald(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2011
What does Ȋ̝̊̅† take to open a small shop and start selling mattresses
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by ajadek(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2011
Like wat d other man av said, i work in nnpc ilorin as marketer,if u can avoid 1.5m to 2m.i wil give u 100% guarante,or u buy 33klitrs of tanker,08034989352, lets talk if we can work 2geda.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by Tgem: 12:45am On Sep 06, 2011
ok.gerald:

What does Ȋ̝̊̅† take to open a small shop and start selling mattresses

@ok.gerald: Are you really still working in the bank?
If yes, then you need to contact me urgently.
If no, you still need to contact me urgently.
The truth is our destiny is in our hands; there is a time for everything.
Bank work will not last forever, like I discovered after 21 years in the banking industry.
Thank God, I'm out now. And life couldn't be better.
I found a good business that rewards honest hard work in a multitude of ways.
You work hard, yet smart!
Maybe this business could be right for you, who knows.
You can make up to N250,000.00 or more extra income, in a month.
Email me: t.wlsgem@gmail.com
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by phelim: 5:18am On Sep 06, 2011
You need to have a product or service which you could render at prime quality and You can start off by selling your services via creating good pages for free here: http://evergoodproductions.com

Example: A recently created page by a music video maker is current producing good results by bringing him new customers. Simply google this: NIGERIAN MUSIC VIDEO PRODUCTION. The page is currently at no 4.

This is a good way of making your self, business, services and products to be known quickly. Alongside your banking job, you could control your career and make extra cash via online marketing here: http://evergoodproductions.com
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by luv4scents(f): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2011
very wise of you to look for aan alternative source of income. many bankers wait till they loose their jobs before thinking in that direction. what are your interest?
would you like an online business or something physical?
How much capital are you willing to invest?
do u mind taking the risk of someone you employ running the business in your absence while you supervise or you want to be 100% in control? Answers to these might help in suggestions people provide.
But fuke has done good with his points.
Re: A Business I Can Do Alongside My Banking Job by Nobody: 10:31am On May 23, 2012
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fiverr ID Verification / Real Estate Project Finance In Nigeria - Leveraging & Financing Assumptions / What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.