Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

*~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! (5240 Views)

Poll: Whos is the Satellite TV Poster Guru of the year

George_D: 95% (22 votes)
Olofofo: 0% (0 votes)
Enitan2002: 4% (1 vote)
Pitodenz: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

*~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! / *~ Gadotor Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations! / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2010
[size=13pt]OK Sir. . . . .
[/size]
George_D:

ogaga,
uncross those fingers of yours and go learn fta tracking. it will do you more good than finger.ing skirts!. grin
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Jesus. . . . i have told you to count your footstep with me , i dislike you!! sad[/size]

jesus.:

which satellite&where does satan live/reside?
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2010
smiley smiley smiley wink
Ameboperoo:

Satan? He lives in caves/holes beneath bushy mountains. People who like adventure should be carefull especially when it's FTA!
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Yes oooo. . . . . one discussion lead to another make up a big difference. you know? wink[/size]

George_D:

na wao! ogaga has turned this thread to something else oooo! shocked
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2010
[size=13pt]So , what are your plans now that i have turned the thread into something else. . . . ? grin common , say something!! wink[/size]

freshp:

smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin indeed he has.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah man. . . . That's me!!! grin grin wink[/size]

toba:

grin
ogaga4 satan
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2010
i think now that satan is coming up every now and then, maybe it's time to quit this thread! angry
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ameboperoo(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2010
Are you afraid of him?
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2010
no, not at all. just don't want to be seen derailing the thread with all such talk.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ameboperoo(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2010
Moreso, the thread was created in your honour. I think sanity should be restored! Those concerned should beware. I'm not left out o!
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by freshp(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Moreso, the thread was created in your honour. I think sanity should be restored! Those concerned should beware. I'm not left out o!
i Agree with you.100%
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2010
where ever u have satan u have confussion
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]OK Guys this is the end you will see me on this thread. . . .but wasn't surprise my friend behave so strange . . . . the funniest this same Satan he have been sharing with online lipsrsealed .

hey peepz. . . .we meet in hell , stay cool and bye from here . wink
[/size]
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ameboperoo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
Tofiakpa! No be me and you. Stay hot in hell!
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2010
ogaga, haba! why?!!!! shocked
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2010
George_D:

i think now that satan is coming up every now and then, maybe it's time to quit this thread! angry
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2010
ogaga,
you could be a better man than this? just give it a try.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by jesus3: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]OK Guys this is the end you will see me on this thread. . . .but wasn't surprise my friend behave so strange . . . . the funniest this same Satan he have been sharing with online lipsrsealed .

hey peepz. . . .we meet in hell , stay cool and bye from here . wink
[/size]
na u go go hell alone
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2010
[size=13pt]That's true my friend. . . wink

I was misunderstanding your previous post which seem like going against Satan for no reason -- but , hope you didn't hate Satan like the rest religious people ? , please my man don't do! Satan is my life and i can't deny it. . . .you know? he's too nice to criticize !

No bad feeling my man but i only want you to be yourself. . . Satan haven't really offend you , but God have done alot of shit to us even to the faithful ones.
[/size]

George_D:

ogaga,
you could be a better man than this? just give it a try.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2010
[size=13pt]You lie JESUS. . . . like it or not , you must go Hell with me -- mark this day !! cheesy cheesy[/size]

jesus.:

na u go go hell alone
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Hotwire(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You lie JESUS. . . . like it or not , you must go Hell with me -- mark this day !! cheesy cheesy[/size]

@Ogaga4luv
You are a gentleman Ogags so don't blaspheme. This thread is for giving Honour to whom it is due- George De Best.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2010
ogaga, i'm surprised at this outburts from you. i didn't know you were like this!
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2010
[size=13pt]LOL i nor bi gentle man like that dear , stop it okay because that's blasphemy against the name of Ogaga's . . . . My man George de best on technology in Satellite TV doesn't mean he's the best in Satanism . grin grin wink

I give em his due. . . . wink
[/size]

Hotwire:

@Ogaga4luv
You are a gentleman Ogags so don't blaspheme. This thread is for giving Honour to whom it is due- George De Best.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2010
[size=13pt]what have i done wrong. . . . abeg , nor think am like that dear friend . you know? i get pissed off very fast seeing bad comments on Satan for no reason--- no bad feelings my man grin .

Dunno feel you've finally discovered something twisted about me. . . . ? wink
[/size]

George_D:

ogaga, i'm surprised at this outburts from you. i didn't know you were like this!
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2010
ogaga, many that travelled this road your on presently have had nothing but regret. why not be smart and learn from them?
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by kombats: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2010
I just want to thank you guy
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:45am On Aug 03, 2010
[size=13pt]Abeg , straighten our discussion jare--- wetin enter your head these days ? wasting many preaching on me won't make any difference man. . . .common , be like you use to be with me dear . wink[/size]

George_D:

ogaga, many that travelled this road your on presently have had nothing but regret. why not be smart and learn from them?
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^does light&darkness work together? George is light whilst ogaga is a devil
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by masterme12: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hello George, please i will like to watch my cable free, please provide me with the chest for Trend Digital cable, so i wont b left out for the premiership. TrendDigital cable {Conax}
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:27am On Aug 06, 2010
[size=13pt]You Christian troublesome bias. . . .what a heck are you doing this time on this thread ? chei i have warned you to watch your steps but you didn't listen or care to read em carefully now, get ready for the battle of Muzanga between both of us--- you claimed to be holy but i bleep your ass some days ego. grin grin grin grin grin .

well , carry your GUNS , battle axe , Cutlasses , bomb and every dangerous weapon of war because you have raised a challenge for calling me Darkness and must assure you will live to regret this word. angry angry angry angry
[/size]

toba:

^^does light&darkness work together? George is light whilst ogaga is a devil
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
masterme12:

Hello George, please i will like to watch my cable free, please provide me with the chest for Trend Digital cable, so i wont b left out for the premiership. TrendDigital cable {Conax}

i do not have what your asking for.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=13pt]George !!! how many times i hola your name? you have start forming one kind of bad character i doesn't really understand well , just imagine you of all people hardly share with me in peace these days because i chose to be myself . Common man , wake up. . . .you can do berra than this. wink[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Copa Del Rey Matches: Watch Live Round 32 Matches In Nigeria! / Cccam In 4669z / Brand New 200ah, 12v Sunfit Inverter Battery: 75k Only With Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.