Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

*~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! (3318 Views)

Poll: Vote for any of the following Nominees as your FTA Satellite Poster of the Year

George_D: 40% (10 votes)
Olofofo: 20% (5 votes)
Enitan: 4% (1 vote)
Niddle_9: 36% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

*~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! / *~ Gadotor Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations! / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by twinstaiye(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2010
How time flies, time has come for us to vote for our FTA satellite TV poster of the year. We will commence this with nominations of names of poster to be voted for. Pls while making our nominations, kindly put in perceptions, posters who had not been banned in the course of the year and who remained well behaved etc.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2010
I dey think
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by freshp(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2010
who else but george.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by IRAPADA(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
As for me 1st=george, 2nd=enitan and 3rd=olofofo
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by twinskenny(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2010
1 olofofo 2 niddle9 for inventing the multi lnb setup
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by zenus(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2010
George still remain no. 1 with 90% follow by Olufofo Which is also a marketer with 8%.
Then others follows
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by spacevice(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2010
Microgiant has been fine too.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by akinis09: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2010
dis nomination should b in 2 section.section (A) 4 c band guru y section (B) 4 ku band guru. because i'd blive dat d lyk of george,olofofo nd enitan all base on c band installation so 2 me i go 4 niddle 9 4 ku band installation. because dis guy is genius he treat every problem in his forum nearly ok so i giv it 2 NIDDLE 9
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by freshp(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2010
@Akinis09
you may have a point there.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2010
niddle_9. lets try to encourage innovation atleast. the guy is more innovative as well as kungu from kenya. that guy is also loaded
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 06, 2010
zenus:

George still remain no. 1 with 90% follow by Olufofo Which is also a marketer with 8%.
Then others follows

who is that guy above better edit that boldened part ASAP

As to the question,
I only have one nomination, 'niddle9', though we all know who is suppose to be the winner, but let us all give encouragement to those in spite of issues we have here are still able to keep the fire of FTA burning in their soul

NIDDLE9 all the way jorrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by Lov4sat(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2010
if you ask me I would say Great Guru George_D is number 1 followed by Olofofo,Sammu. these guys made me a satellite tv do it yourself guru of which people around my place are wondering where I got my skills from because I no longer call on installers who at the end of the day do a half completed jobs for you to call them again.

Long live FREE TO AIR, LONG LIVE THE GREAT GURUS
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by twinskenny(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2010
I knw there is no price money attached to this award, but am personally given out 5k recharge card to the winner:, just to encourage them
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by williams85(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2010
1st-goerge-D(always calm in the forum)
2nd-enitan (a no nonsense member, will alway tell u the truth)
3rd-olofofo (at your aid in need)
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by Lov4sat(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
twinskenny:

I knw there is no price money attached to this award, but am personally given out 5k recharge card to the winner:, just to encourage them

12 GBO-SAR 4 YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by olofofo(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2010
@all

my nomination will be

1. niddle 9 for bringing w4/astra B on a single dish to fore, although i will not credit him for inventing it.
2. for all those new members, who made sure there was not much of achievement in the year 2010 with their continous littering of the thread with junks. the list start thus

you all know them, fill in the blanks.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by life707: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2010
my nomination is , niddle_9, am right behind you.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
olofofo:

@all

my nomination will be

1. niddle 9 for bringing w4/astra B on a single dish to fore, although i will not credit him for inventing it.
2. for all those new members, who made sure there was not much of achievement in the year 2010 with their continous littering of the thread with junks. the list start thus

you all know them, fill in the blanks.

in response to yur post
1 twinstaiye
2 badaru
3 olason
4 george d
5 pitodenz
6 ifende
7 olofofo
8 dejsam
9 butoneday

now i await my final burial, i got that report from wikileaks, are u going to extradite me on espionage charges or sexual assault on fishes ?? lol
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by freshp(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
@enitan
WHAATTT! abomination!!! lol
3 gbosas for the man himself.
long time o how have you been. . .you are really missed o.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by olofofo(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2010
@enitan

always looking for trouble abi? na efcc na hi we go call for you. make u dey look!
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by twinskenny(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2010
grin grin grin

enitan has said it all!
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by twinstaiye(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
Polls now added. Please continue voting. As the Mod, a token gift is hereby promised for the winner.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by twinstaiye(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2011
Polls now closed.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by twinstaiye(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2011
Congratulations to George_D for being voted the best FTA Satellite Poster of the year 2010 back to back, this shows you are well appreciated for the efforts you are putting up for this wonderful section. As for the promised gifts from the Mod, it will reach you in a few days. CONGRATULATIONS!!!.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by life707: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS! e no easy.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by twinskenny(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2011
i wonder how the poll suddenly increased over nite, 

we all know the true winner,
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by olofofo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2011
@george_d

congrats.

@twinkenny

leave that thing!

@niddle_9

better luck this Year.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by twinskenny(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2011
hmmm
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
twinskenny:

i wonder how the poll suddenly increased over nite, 

we all know the true winner,
I wonder too. l thought the mod said voting was supposed to close around 1.00pm all of a sudden at about 8.00am the moderator stopped the voting. see his time of posting

twinstaiye:

Polls now closed.

congrats my guy George D. u did me a favour in 2010 which i still enjoy till now. Stay blessed
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
Congrats George D
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by freshp(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

Congrats George D

They have said it all You are trulyAwesome thanks for being there for Us ooo.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! by ketigoi: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
Congrats George D,keep it up and maintain the same spirit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qsat Price Or Cost Pls / No Or Bad Signal On Strong Decoder Srt 4669x / Need Dstv,top Tv,canalsat Horizons,hitv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.