Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past (4439 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? / “most Women In Africa Sees Sex As A Thing Of Favour They Give To Men” – Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Social trend researchers are saying the trend of female american celebrities having big boobs/breasts implants will soon be a thing of the past.

Breasts implants have become relatively cheap that even female bar tenders that live off tips can afford it. Big boobs is now everywhere and when something like that happens, the thing in question loses value.

Hollywood surgeons are reporting that most women are now removing their implants and instead going for the smaller boobs look. At most they have injections to make the boobs a bit fleshy, but still small.

Very soon, girls with smaller boobs (A-B cup) will be the new trend. Who agrees with this theory?

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Sleekydee(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
i disagree...Team Big boobs for life...

5 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sleekydee:
i disagree...Team Big boobs for life...

lol!
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Let us ask ItsQuinn for her opinion, sure she's got one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by subtlemee(f): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nothing trends forever

4 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why will it end? We'll forever cherish and admire big booobs

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
subtlemee:
Nothing trends forever

Yup!
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Why will it end? We'll forever cherish and admire big booobs

Hmm!
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
I just added pictures for better understanding.
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2017
If men like me are still on this planet called earth, I don't think that will happen. Love Bobby die

3 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Ikigia: 1:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Is that Scarlett Johansson
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 1:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Ikigia:
Is that Scarlett Johansson

Yea...the first picture is of Scarlett Johansson with her 32DD boobs. And the second picture is Jessica Alba and her B Cup boobs.
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 1:47am On Mar 29, 2017
xoxo001:
If men like me are still on this planet called earth, I don't think that will happen. Love Bobby die

LOL!
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by McBrooklyn(m): 3:39am On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Kondomatic(m): 5:58am On Mar 29, 2017
xoxo001:
The next two generations are already in love with big boobies

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 29, 2017
kayo80:

Yea...the first picture is of Scarlett Johansson with her 32DD boobs. And the second picture is Jessica Alba and her B Cup boobs.
osheyyyyy baddest! You even sabi boobs sizes even from distance

Weydonsir

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by agbonkamen(f): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2017
it has always been a thing of the past. when I was young guys use to complain about big ass and boobs but now guys are dying for big ass and boobs infact it has been rebranded as asset.

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by SINZ: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2017
subtlemee:
Nothing trends forever

Yes but big boobs was never actually "trending". Its a norm, and as long as there will be men who adore boobs, there will always be women who flaunt it to get their attention.

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
osheyyyyy baddest! You even sabi boobs sizes even from distance

Weydonsir

lol! Yea...I am the BoobieMan.
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2017
agbonkamen:
it has always been a thing of the past. when I was young guys use to complain about big ass and boobs but now guys are dying for big ass and boobs infact it has been rebranded as asset.

Interesting. Thanks for this comment.
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2017
agbonkamen:

For the way ur face look. Are u sure u have a big ass?

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Stelvin101:

she didnt say she has big ass.
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Actually prefer small very pointy boobs, they appear more sexy and smart looking to me.... am indifferent to big boobs.

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Vorpal:
Actually prefer small very pointy boobs, they appear more sexy and smart looking to me.... am indifferent to big boobs.

cool
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by PrinzCarter(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
kayo80:

lol! Yea...I am the bosom Man.
uncle b o o b i e I want to be like you ,ur up to date
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2017
kayo80:

she didnt say she has big ass.

I know she didn't say. Am just curious grin

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guys... See a thread i opened for voting your best contestant... Please check it out #BBNaija

https://www.nairaland.com/3711346/think-win-bbnaija-2017
Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Ikigia: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
kayo80:

looking forward to see THIS Scarlett Johansson is the next Captain America....

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by kayo80(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ikigia:

looking forward to see THIS Scarlett Johansson is the next Captain America....

Me too. I loved watching her in Avengers 1 and 2, and Captain America: Winter Soldier, and Captain America: Civil War.

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by valgbo(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Stelvin101:

see her skinny face grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Trend Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past by Jfrankination(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
valgbo:
see her skinny face grin grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married / How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. / Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.