Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? (2612 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 28, 2020
Please, I'm just curious.... No insults please...

1 Like

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by JasonScoolari: 8:32pm On May 28, 2020
A choice you make and nurtured it for a long time shouldn't be a thing of shame for you.

Don't be pressured into doing what you don't want to do because of what the society says about you.

Dem nor dey give National Merit Award to anybody wen dey FURCK.

Just be yourself.

14 Likes

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by Kemimarch16(f): 8:34pm On May 28, 2020
Hmm should I say both

2 Likes

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by rosy1992(f): 8:34pm On May 28, 2020
Virginity can never be a thing of shame. Pardon my curiosity, is the virgin a man or female?

5 Likes

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by Ningen(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2020
Virginity doesn't define or take away one's value or self-worth. It doesn't even alter your body so how is it a thing of shame or pride?? It's neither.

It's simply just admirable; to does who care. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2020
well the question is, are you a virgin because you had no opportunity (if I may use that word) or someone to lose it to or as a result of personal decision despite being tempted?
There lies your reason to be either proud or feel that you're the most unfortunate person ever.
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by EricZeal(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2020
Benitam:
Please, I'm just curious.... No insults please...
it's your choice ,but you should be proud of it
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by jawalis(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2020
That’s really commendable. In fact it’s really rare to find such. Provided you are not ugly or unattractive to men.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by extol1(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2020
it is a pride, check the Bible for more information

1 Like

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by baralatie(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2020
so you want to insult/ridicule people who made choices/decisions about virginity!
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by LikeAking: 8:46pm On May 28, 2020
Virginity at 35 is not a shame,it's great.

But at this age you have to also hustle for a husband by fire by force.

Another reason why you are not still married is because you don't desire marriage much,due to your extreme religious upbringing.

Babe come out of your shell and find your husband, since he can't find you.Tip Start from face book.

Find your type of man and hunt him down like the amazon women,don't wait for men to come to you.

I also know you are a shy and timid babe,try and work on that too.

If you are unable to find a husband before the end of this year,then I will marry you.

Just send me a message.
I am a tall, choco colour and handsome man.

5 Likes

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by miscellany(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2020
JasonScoolari:
A choice you make and nurtured it for a long time shouldn't be a thing of shame for you.

Don't be pressured into doing what you don't want to do because of what the society says about you.

Dem nor dey give National Merit Award to anybody wen dey FURCK.

Just be yourself.
You get problem no doubt
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by baralatie(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2020
miscellany:
You get problem no doubt
fixed

1 Like

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by drightguy(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2020
It's questionable grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by zexy2030(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2020
pride, u have mastered control.

1 Like

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by donbachi(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2020
The day u go do the do...try do am inside a recording studio,cos of their sound proof...the screaming no go easy "hei hei hei,ajigi jigi jigi,ahayo hei".

1 Like

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by tobby20: 9:02pm On May 28, 2020
jawalis:
That’s really commendable. In fact it’s really rare to find such. Provided you are not ugly or unattractive to men.
Must you attach it to one gender Werey

3 Likes

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by dyfaze: 9:03pm On May 28, 2020
zexy2030:
pride, u have mastered control.

Lol.. Master of control indeed. Virginity at 35 when some women don born finish at that age. The pain she will pass through during her first sex is going to be more than Labour pain.. Kwantinue grin grin
Op, most pple that are commending you are not virgin oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by Getsaved(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2020
I am at 39 (religious though and a bit shy) so no shame. but I am guy though. I plan of meeting my soul mate soon. so my dear be strong and make effort to find a spouse if you are a woman. Be steady not desperate.
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by zexy2030(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2020
dyfaze:

Lol.. Master of control indeed. Virginity at 35 when some women don born finish at that age. The pain she will pass through during her first sex is going to be more than Labour pain.. Kwantinue grin grin
it depends on the man, experience matters here or gentleness and lots of pre intimacy, its not has hard as u think. The hymen is a soft tissue. U can loose virginity at any age.
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by merieam16(f): 9:08pm On May 28, 2020
That ur pride nd dignity
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by dyfaze: 9:08pm On May 28, 2020
zexy2030:

it depends on the man, its not has hard as u think. The hymen is a soft tissue.

Lol.. Says who? Which kind man, the older the lady, the more the complication even during child birth. Ask any midwife or a well qualified doctor.
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by paulolee(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2020
jus hold am abeg...too much matter don de online wey diff people de settle..no add join abeg

1 Like

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by zexy2030(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2020
dyfaze:

Lol.. Says who? Which kind man, the older the lady, the more the complication even during child birth. Ask any midwife or a well qualified doctor.
don't threaten with what u know nothing about, how are u if I may ask?
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by dyfaze: 9:20pm On May 28, 2020
zexy2030:

don't threaten with what u know nothing about, how are u if I may ask?

Lol. Oga no insult. Nobody is threating the Op. We are just engaging in matured conversation. I'm not a virgin just like you. .
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by zexy2030(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2020
dyfaze:

Lol. Oga no insult. Nobody is threating the Op. We are just engaging in matured conversation. I'm not a virgin just like you. .
just last year, I attempted disvirgining a 36 yr old virgin. its not difficult my dear, its skill.
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by baralatie(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2020
donbachi:
The day u go do the do...try do am inside a recording studio,cos of their sound proof...the screaming no go easy "hei hei hei,ajigi jigi jigi,ahayo hei".
how is it different from the shout of " hmmmm hmmmm yeee yeee" too big too big by more sexually advanced women hitting big sticks
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by dyfaze: 9:28pm On May 28, 2020
zexy2030:

just last year, I attempted disvirgining a 36 yr old virgin. its not difficult my dear, its skill.

36years?. Mo tun fo ooo. grin grin . Tell me more, was it easy and went straight like Noah Ark?
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by baralatie(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2020
dyfaze:

the inexperienced farmer will always blame his tools for low productivity

2 Likes

Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by MasterJayJay: 9:30pm On May 28, 2020
Brand-new is always a pride.
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by MasterJayJay: 9:32pm On May 28, 2020
dyfaze:

Which quack doctors do you associate with?
Re: Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? by fati2001(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2020
pride

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Who Say Their Sexual Fantasy Is To Do Dirty And Freaky Stuff During Sex / Video Of Two Bursty Ladies Engage In Breast Wrestling / You Never Know With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.