Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Doctors Butchered My Wife To Death In Lagos- Portuguese Hubby Cries Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctors Butchered My Wife To Death In Lagos- Portuguese Hubby Cries Out (2989 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / Why I Butchered My Husband And Buried Him / Nigerian Doctors Butchered My Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Butchered My Wife To Death In Lagos- Portuguese Hubby Cries Out by davidif: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
blaise26abj:
I'm surprised the chief medical director answered newspaper's inquiry. Is it because the man is Portuguese and he is fearing an international inquiry? These medical personnel can be so arrogant to their fellow citizens. Medical error killed a friend at UCH during childbirth. Medical error killed a friend's Granma in abuja. The Nigerian medical society protects their own especially doctors. Mistakenly attended a hospital management meeting where they were discussing some cases. The resident doctor read out the patient files and upon completion, the Cmd stood up and said " you killed the patient". Then he went on to prove his statement. I was stunned. The people around us kept staring at us wondering what we were doing there . I and my friend quietly excused ourselves . There are good doctors in this country. However the good ones should stop protecting the bad ones. It is sickening when a human life is involved.

Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Doctors Butchered My Wife To Death In Lagos- Portuguese Hubby Cries Out by davidif: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
jchioma:
O! Dis is so pathetic. Poor Amaka! Why give her water just after a CS operation instead of administering drip? Photoshop certificate doctors. Do we still wonder why the elites keep fleeing Naija in search for medical treatment abroad?

That is eh! The incompetence of some Nigerian doctors.
Re: Doctors Butchered My Wife To Death In Lagos- Portuguese Hubby Cries Out by davidif: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
jidobaba:

Debatable. Same day, same complications, so I think it falls within the window of justifiable reason. She was bleeding out.

But there has to be consent from the husband or next of kin.
Secondly, you don't give someone water after surgery that is incompetence.
Re: Doctors Butchered My Wife To Death In Lagos- Portuguese Hubby Cries Out by davidif: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
otokx:
Autopsy will most probably be inconclusive, a public enquiry will cost tax payers money. If the guy is so convinced, let him approach the medical and dental council or the court of law.

The hospital it appears is liable for conducting a second surgery without consent.

Finally human error is always a possibility even in advanced countries tho quite rare.

A public enquiry will cost taxpayer money? Of course it will and it should. That's the reason people are supposed to pay taxes so that we can find out what went wrong and prevent it from happening again.
As for an autopsy, if it is inconclusive then it means that the people who performed it are incompetent because it is clear even to the lay man that this was a botched surgery and that those that conducted the surgery should have there licenses revoked.
Re: Doctors Butchered My Wife To Death In Lagos- Portuguese Hubby Cries Out by davidif: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
metallisc:

your shame should actually be covered before i even start considering mine,
it is quacks like you that kill people on the table!

Tests and Procedures | CT scan

Why it's done

Your doctor may recommend a CT scan to help:

.Diagnose muscle and bone disorders, such as bone tumors and fractures
.Pinpoint the location of a tumor, infection or blood clot
.Guide procedures such as surgery, biopsy and radiation therapy
.Detect and monitor diseases and conditions such as cancer, heart disease, lung nodules and liver masses
.Monitor the effectiveness of certain treatments, such as cancer treatment
.Detect internal injuries and internal bleeding

Don't mind them o. Ignorant people would lol for ways to justify other ignorant folks just like them.
Re: Doctors Butchered My Wife To Death In Lagos- Portuguese Hubby Cries Out by Giddyperson: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
What kind of doctor says 'Baby water'
Re: Doctors Butchered My Wife To Death In Lagos- Portuguese Hubby Cries Out by Fourwinds: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
alexialin:
The oyibo man fuckup.
Ordinary civil servants, bank workers, workers in parastals save money ahead to fly their wives abroad for safe delivery.
At least he has lived in Nigeria for 5years. He should Av known hospitals in Nigeria are death traps. Women delivering their babies in Nigeria it's just God that's seeing them through. If u know how many times ,pregnant women attending churches go for special prayers and night vigils. Muslimah dem meet with alfas and pray know mosques or at home at every minutes, women who believes in native doctor, If u know how many sacrifices they have done by traditionalists all for safe delivery. U will be amazed.
Send youths to school to learn, most all they know is how sag jeans and fucvk girls and boys. Nigerians youths Both boys and girls have lost focus. Yeah we know the government has failed in its duties to the people..
But should we as a human being fail ourself?
If it's Big brother Africa or Nigeria, almost everyone will give each other a perfect repititon of what happened from day one to today's episode. No dulling with it.
Rapt attention to such programmes cannot be compared to another.
Who are we doing?
There are so many misplaced priorities out there.
Must the youths choose to fail themselves partying and clubbing and expect money to just fall from heaven, down below after graduating with unmerited results.
People are no longer interested in dishing out values. All Nigerians want is fun.. Who fun epp?
Youths are no longer interested in understanding the course they are studying

And everybody wants to be rich..baba God answer my call o

Really?
When u actually do not know what u are even doing.
May God open the eyes of people to realise what they are doing to themselves...amen
U spoke well oooo...God bless u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncle Spanks Nephew / Is My Sister Wrong !?? / Mature folks, I Need Your Opinion(update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.