Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? (1535 Views)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Moment A Lady Stormed The Workplace Of Father's Side Chic To Harrass Her / Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by omosedollar(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Dear Dapson, l and my wife had been together for 4 beautiful yrs, and also been with my sidechick for two lovely yrs. My sidechick, she's in a private university; which l pay for. If my Wife get a Uk trips my sidechick will get a dubia Trip because that's the only Visa she can get then. I take care of both of them to the best of my abilities.They both Complete me. My wife compliment her short fall and she compliment Wife's short fall. They both praise me and flunt me on social media, Different class, so not Worried of getting discovered. Long story short.
l recently discovered that my sidechick had been in a 6mth relationship with her fellow student which l discovered when l took her and my wife to the state for vacation (different flight) While my wife went and visited my sisters, I would be with my sidechick. Got her a new phone. Stupid girl didn't know ICloud save Shit. She begged blah blah, but l don't feel comfortable having sex with her, without the use of condom cos am not sure of how many guys she's been sleeping with behind my back, and l don't want to infect my innocent wife with any disease. So l decided to leave her to be with my wife. Four months later Sidechick free. My wife has being complaining that am no more making her happy. I was a good husband becos of guilty and I didn't want to get discovered. All what am over doing for her not to suspect me of my unfaithfulness to her, now she's complaining that am not doing it again. Now should l get another sidechick to make my wife happy again? I have no desire for one now. Now she's accusing me of cheating.

Continues here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSA9LzyBS6I/

Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by paiz: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Then cheat
Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by Homeboiy: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2017
oh lawd I just read a dumb story
mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by sextrovert: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Is it that there are no more side chicks in this world ni?

Comman take my girlfriend as your side chick.
Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by Shossie(f): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2017
I do not mind being your side chick
Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by Buharimustgo: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2017
See u will never have any side chick like u said that will be 100% faithful concentrate on your wife,and don't mind her accusations, please stop being selfish when it comes to side chick dating other men,u have a wife for goodness sake
Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by omosedollar(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Buharimustgo:
See u will never have any side chick like u said that will be 100% faithful concentrate on your wife,and don't mind her accusations, please stop being selfish when it comes to side chick dating other men,u have a wife for goodness sake

But if the poster can take care of her like that, it means she's an ungrateful being.
Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by omosedollar(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2017
Shossie:

Mine or the Poster?
Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by newguy1(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2017
Mmmmmmm. U have a serious problem on ur hand brother the kind that have send so many men like ur self to the gr8 beyound my advise for u his that u divorce ur wife n marry ur sidechick since u have subconsciously discover that without r in ur life ur wife is just like ur house maid..

Stu..pid question

1 Like

Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by Shossie(f): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2017
omosedollar:

Mine or the Poster?
The poster of course wink
Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by omosedollar(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Shossie:
The poster of course wink

I'm very caring too lol
Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2017
TF did I just read? So you need a sidechick to to help as measure for treating your wife right? Omashe ooo

1 Like

Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2017
This story is too cooked up for my liking.
Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by Shossie(f): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
omosedollar:

I'm very caring too lol
And married? NO
Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by Mennalyne(f): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
It's not really easy u wanting 2b faithful nd not getting encouraged I think u should have a friend u can trust and one that is disciplined 2(female)that can help u achieve ur goal of making it up 2ur wife.Bros different roads leads 2 Abuja #just saying#
Re: Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? by Erums(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Shossie:

Really?

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Your Wife Wishes You Would Say / Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.