Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

10 Things Your Wife Wishes You Would Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Your Wife Wishes You Would Say (1537 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / 5 Things Your Wife Wishes You Knew (but Might Never Tell You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Your Wife Wishes You Would Say by ivoryfile: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
There’s an idea fairly common in our culture about the woman’s mind. Television shows, magazines, movies, and songs make reference to this great unknown–what does a woman want? What is she thinking? Men seem perplexed by the complexities of our spaghetti minds. You’ve heard that term, right? Men’s minds are like waffles; compartmentalizing thoughts into boxes. Women’s minds are like spaghetti; our thoughts connecting all over the place.

I want to help the guys out today; give you a bit of insight into the woman’s mind. What is it we crave from you? What do we long to hear you say to us? I know sometimes women can make it hard for you; we expect you to pick up on our cues and read our minds. It’s not fair and I get it. So, let me help you out today with 10 things a woman loves to her!

READ MORE BELOW
http://www.ivoryfile.com/10-things-your-wife-wishes-you-would-say/
Re: 10 Things Your Wife Wishes You Would Say by ivoryfile: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
lala
cc. lalastica
Re: 10 Things Your Wife Wishes You Would Say by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
We know a woman's mind. Thank you

What we want to know is how to move from Million to Billion

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Your Wife Wishes You Would Say by ivoryfile: 4:40am On Oct 02, 2017
ScotFree:
We know a woman's mind. Thank you

What we want to know is how to move from Million to Billion
less you know than you thought... embarassed
Re: 10 Things Your Wife Wishes You Would Say by ivoryfile: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Many husbands fail this simple test
Re: 10 Things Your Wife Wishes You Would Say by ivoryfile: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
What 3 things do you want your man to do but he doesn't?
Re: 10 Things Your Wife Wishes You Would Say by ivoryfile: 5:41am On Dec 23, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read / Brokenhearted Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms / Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.