Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend (45051 Views)

Popular Yahoo Boy Leaks Indecent Photos Of Girl Begging To Be His Girlfriend / (pic)she Has Been Begging For My Dìck But... / See What This Girl Did To A Guy Who Has Been Begging Her For S.ex For 4yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Indomixx: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmmm. Well i have known this girl liked me all along sha but i just decided not to say anything because i don't like her,not that she is not cute oo but i don't just feel for her. So just recently she has been saying stuffs about wanting to be my g.f.

I don't just understand her that even in my obvious show of lack of interest she still disturbs me. I don't want to enter out of pity and start hurting her feelings,because i really don't care for her.

Also,I don't want to reject her and also hurt her feelings. She is really a nice girl. It's funny a world that those who you like don't like you and the ones that you don't even care about are the ones who like you. Guys what do you think i should do,ladies pls have u been in such a situation before?

How did u cope. Thanks...
PS- Shoutout to those ladies who can let a guy know how they feel

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2017
grin

I don't know what to say but lemme call SmellingAnus, he's good at this wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by jonaifame22(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2017
I hope you won't regret dis later, having a girlfriend dis days is not that easy, a bird at hand is worth two In the bush.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2017
It takes two to tango

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by NCANChairman(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2017
Reject her and hurt her.

You'll thank me later

Meanwhile please gimme her name.

NCANChairman

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2017
How do people beg? lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by AlexCk: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Aderola15:

'pls, can u be my gf?'

Mehn, sounds awkward when i said it out loud.

Dunno hw dey beg sha,
Op, epp abeg

15 Likes

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Indomixx: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Aderola15:
Aderola15:
Aderola15:
How do people beg? -X
lol... When u fall into deep love for someone,you will know how people beg

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Indomixx: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2017
jonaifame22:
I hope you won't regret dis later, having a girlfriend dis days is not that easy, a bird at hand is worth two In the bush.

i have a g.f bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Indomixx: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I don't what to say but lemme call SmellingAnus, he's good at this wink
lol... Oya smellinganus come and answer your call

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nelgenius4me(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2017
OP, there is no need beating about the bush ,you can call the girl and state the obvious .I bet you it wouldn't be without a fight. Do not date a lady out of pity.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2017
The one you like won't send you ...the one you don't like will die for you .

# Morgan Freeman voice

51 Likes

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by jonaifame22(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Indomixx:
i have a g.f bro
why not have another one for back up,it's not good to put all ur eggs in one basket

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by chidozeze(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
OP I will tell you to sit her down, then explains things by saying that you don't have feelings for her. Because it takes two to tango, if you insist in the relationship out of pity, very soon both of you will regret it.

5 Likes

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Indomixx: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
.chidozeze:
OP I will tell you to sit her down, then explains things by saying that you don't have feelings for her. Because it takes two to tango, if you insist in the relationship out of pity, very soon both of you will regret it.
ya bro,thanks.. Can't date out of pity
cc:lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Indomixx: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
tobianthony:
The one you like won't send you ...the one you don't like will die for you .

# Morgan Freeman voice
exactly.... As in eh

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Indomixx: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2017
[quo.te author=Nelgenius4me post=55058153]OP, there is no need beating about the bush ,you can call the girl and state the obvious .I bet you it wouldn't be without a fight. Do not date a lady out of pity. [/quote] ya bro.... Thanks
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Indomixx:
lol... When u fall into deep love for someone,you will know how people beg
cheesy tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2017
AlexCk:

'pls, can u be my gf?'

Mehn, sounds awkward when i said it out loud.

Dunno hw dey beg sha,
Op, epp abeg

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin

My brother, it's fvckin awkward oooo lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2017
It's funny to how people give unrealistic advice.. Do they think it's easy to sit a lady down and make her realize you've been observing her green light and that you can't date her?. I mean, is it as easy as people are clamouring on this thread?

If MOST guys can lie about being single each time they meet a lady prettier than their girlfriends cheesy, do you think these same guys will tell a lady point and blank that they can't date her? Make we no dey deceive ourselves jawe

Lemme leave you all to display your hypocrisy on this thread

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Indomixx:
i have a g.f bro

Tell her that. Case closed. Thread closed

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's funny to how people give unrealistic advice.. Do they think it's easy to sit a lady down and make her realize you don't have feelings for her. I mean, is it that easy?

Why not? Why can't guys just say no? Is it some unwritten law?

21 Likes

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2017
LeView1:

Why not? Why can't guys just say no? Is it some unwritten law?
My dear, it's not easy to say.. Hypocrisy apart, most of the guys advising the OP to do that won't even find it easy to do that

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nickymezor(f): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Ignore her chats/ msgs she wld get the msg

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I don't know what to say but lemme call SmellingAnus, he's good at this wink
indomixx , it's better you friend zone/sister zone her because the hurt you will give to her if you date her out of pity will be worse than the hurt she will receive for sisterzoning her... It's simple, tell her that you see her more as a sister/friend and you dont want anything to spoil that including having a relationship with her.... If she insists, tell her to give you time cos you don't want to lose her friendship...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Nickymezor:
I see!

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by CArt(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2017
Indomixx:
Hmmmm. Well i have known this girl liked me all along sha but i just decided not to say anything because i don't like her,not that she is not cute oo but i don't just feel for her. So just recently she has been saying stuffs about wanting to be my g.f. I don't just understand her that even in my obvious show of lack of interest she still disturbs me. I don't want to enter out of pity and start hurting her feelings,because i really don't care for her. Also,I don't want to reject her and also hurt her feelings. She is really a nice girl. It's funny a world that those who you like don't like you and the ones that you don't even care about are the ones who like you. Guys what do you think i should do,ladies pls have u been in such a situation before?. How did u cope. Thanks...
PS- Shoutout to those ladies who can let a guy know how they feel

It is possible you don't admire her but only ur dick can tell better. Just let ur dick do the confirmation first.

5 Likes

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
My dear, it's not easy to say.. Hypocrisy apart, most of the guys advising the OP to do that won't even find it easy to do that

Hmmm, still doesn't explain why but thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Indomixx: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's funny to how people give unrealistic advice.. Do they think it's easy to sit a lady down and make her realize you don't have feelings for her. I mean, is it that easy?
GOD bless you bro... They don't knw how difficult it is. The girl may just hate u for life

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by FvckShiT(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2017
oh please! Jûst fúçk her already undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Indomixx: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
indomixx , it's better you friend zone/sister zone her because the hurt you will give to her if you date her out of pity will be worse than the hurt she will receive for sisterzoning her... It's simple, tell her that you see her more as a sister/friend and you dont want anything to spoil that including having a relationship with her.... If she insists, tell her to give you time cos you don't want to lose her friendship...
Thanks bro.....2chilled bottle of goldberg for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Indomixx: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nickymezor:
Tried dat method before,it did'nt work out. She will just call my battery faint

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man In Thailand 'Kills' His Sex Doll. Dumps Body In Bush / Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.