Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend (45065 Views)

Popular Yahoo Boy Leaks Indecent Photos Of Girl Begging To Be His Girlfriend / (pic)she Has Been Begging For My Dìck But... / See What This Girl Did To A Guy Who Has Been Begging Her For S.ex For 4yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Inferno17: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oga, just fvck her. After the third or fourth time of fvckin' her and you still don't feel the slightest for her, then you can sue her for invading your personal space..

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by smartty68(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Indomixx:
Hmmmm. Well i have known this girl liked me all along sha but i just decided not to say anything because i don't like her,not that she is not cute oo but i don't just feel for her. So just recently she has been saying stuffs about wanting to be my g.f.

I don't just understand her that even in my obvious show of lack of interest she still disturbs me. I don't want to enter out of pity and start hurting her feelings,because i really don't care for her.

Also,I don't want to reject her and also hurt her feelings. She is really a nice girl. It's funny a world that those who you like don't like you and the ones that you don't even care about are the ones who like you. Guys what do you think i should do,ladies pls have u been in such a situation before?

How did u cope. Thanks...
PS- Shoutout to those ladies who can let a guy know how they feel
OP almost everyone of us must have gone through this phase of love before. I have a girlfriend, we've been dating for a year plus until date but there's this girl who likes me very much, she sends me pictures, always wants to talk to me and most times talks dirty(dirty). Lol, even when she knows I have a girlfriend. Tell her the truth even though it'll hurt. Truth is even when most of them know that you're in a relationship they still don't quit trying.
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
There r no two ways of saying it.

Point blank, i have no feelings for you.

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by inventor432(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op make I ask u one question
you don yansh her before?
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by majicplus: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
If she won't back out, then tell her u re HIV positivity, lets see what remains of the love she has for you. She go tell u say, she just dae test u.
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by hAlexandro(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
You must have done something to make her fall in love with you unsubscribe her from it kiss
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by inventor432(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op make I ask u one question
you don yansh her before
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by obashiakpu(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Be plain to her and tell her you are already in a relationship and you don't want to hurt her. No big deal there but if she insist then you have be extremely careful with her. She can act funny i tell u.
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Indomixx:
Tried dat method before,it did'nt work out. She will just call my battery faint
She's just obsessed with u. Dats wat I call OCD grin
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Kink123: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
NCANChairman:
Reject her and hurt her.

You'll thank me later

Meanwhile please gimme her name.

NCANChairman
same
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by kayzat: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Indomixx:
ya bro,thanks.. Can't date out of pity
cc:lalasticlala.

Just calmly tell her you're in a relationship already with someone else and you can't double date. she will definitely understand you better that way without hurting her.
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by sisisioge: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Cute!

Biko write her a long letter explaining yourself grin Be nice in it o. When you get to that point where you want to say "I no do" just say "It would have been my gain if I felt for you what you feel for me..." . Let her off nicely.

Yeah, shout out to her...she's got some balls mehn! Groovy!

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Brownhypo: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I don't know what to say but lemme call SmellingAnus, he's good at this wink
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Brownhypo: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
jonaifame22:
I hope you won't regret dis later, having a girlfriend dis days is not that easy, a bird at hand is worth two In the bush.

whats this one saying bayi. Who says getting a gf these days isn't easy. Esp., in this kinda ressesion undecided
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by GindoX(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Some girls here are like.. Let me upload ma fine pics and comments.... grin

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Omonigeriarere: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Indomixx:
Hmmmm. Well i have known this girl liked me all along sha but i just decided not to say anything because i don't like her,not that she is not cute oo but i don't just feel for her. So just recently she has been saying stuffs about wanting to be my g.f.

I don't just understand her that even in my obvious show of lack of interest she still disturbs me. I don't want to enter out of pity and start hurting her feelings,because i really don't care for her.

Also,I don't want to reject her and also hurt her feelings. She is really a nice girl. It's funny a world that those who you like don't like you and the ones that you don't even care about are the ones who like you. Guys what do you think i should do,ladies pls have u been in such a situation before?

How did u cope. Thanks...
PS- Shoutout to those ladies who can let a guy know how they feel

Stating your age could have helped me in offering better advice, nevertheless, you will soon realised that this is the kind of relationship you can enjoy most as a man with passage of time.

Love is not a feeling, but a decision: I see nothing wrong unless you have portrayed your affluent lifestyle to the lady if at all you come from a rich family which can make you to suspect her as a gold digger.
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by elmagnifico411(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
jonaifame22:
why not have another one for back up,it's not good to put all ur eggs in one basket
gbammest! Its always cool to have a plan b.
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by nicko28(f): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just give her a chance, spend some time with her, u never know u can develop feeling for her. Sometimes is better if someone have feeling for you first, that way, she won't hurt u. Love do fade away, and love is a process, you can build feeling, develop interesting.......
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by seeniorboy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's funny to how people give unrealistic advice.. Do they think it's easy to sit a lady down and make her realize you don't have feelings for her. I mean, is it that easy?

Please!!!tell me,where have you gotten this brain!I want to buy for some people here n nairaland.
Them be talking like amateur,sit her down ko,sat her up ni!!!

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

as easy as frying Dodo
Una go dey make mouth online like say girls na nothing to una cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by ikombe: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
jonaifame22:
why not have another one for back up,it's not good to put all ur eggs in one basket
Baddest ow va na. You no gree give me address make i come barb hair ba. U no try @ all. Hope you are safe cause i hear gunshots 3nites ago for dat your area
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by deekseen(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
jonaifame22:
Even our eggs come in one basket, bro.
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Humility017(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Aderola15:
How do people beg? lipsrsealed
Lol...I once pleaded with a girl. I was once in love with..to give me just 10% of her love...I don't mind she give the rest 90% to the other guy...
she laughed and told me she don't know to do that...
this I said innocently from my heart because I truly love her...she was the first lady I asked out...
I just gained admission then..unfortunately she turned me down...
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by overlord77: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
jonaifame22:
I hope you won't regret dis later, having a girlfriend dis days is not that easy, a bird at hand is worth two In the bush.

And since when did we start comparing girls with birds, huh?

Lol, na joke I dey o
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
LeView1:

Why not? Why can't guys just say no? Is it some unwritten law?
I can't say no to a girl that loves me so much, I can't imagine living with the hurt I've caused. I would rather the girl says no to me.
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by toprealman: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
This one na indomie love.....U-19/20.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by AlphaStyles(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
make 1 big belly Italian come now make I see if World War 3 no go start
Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by emesv26(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
please treat her fine and open up to her

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
seeniorboy:

Please!!!tell me,where have you gotten this brain!I want to buy for some people here n nairaland.
Them be talking like amateur,sit her down ko,sat her up ni!!!
Most people dey form badoo.. Well, I think it depends on the calibre of girl sha.. If na òmò alata, you can find it very easy to tell her straight up, but if na very classy babe, I swear you won't find it easy at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend by smartkester(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
jonaifame22:
please i need you as my backup.. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man In Thailand 'Kills' His Sex Doll. Dumps Body In Bush / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.