Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

"Submission Is Not Slavery!" Nigerian Lady Tells Feminists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Submission Is Not Slavery!" Nigerian Lady Tells Feminists (688 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Submission Is Not Slavery!" Nigerian Lady Tells Feminists by Arsenalholic(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
With the feminist/feminism debate going on, this Nigerian Facebook user, Adeife Adebiyi has given her opinion.

She wrote on her FB wall:

Dear Feminist, Submission in Marriage is not Slavery

As expected, this has drummed a lot of reactions. See pics attached.

What's your take on this feminism movement madness that lots of these ladies are beginning to embrace?

Re: "Submission Is Not Slavery!" Nigerian Lady Tells Feminists by brandonobi(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
feminism shouldn't have to be a bad thing, as long as u observe the truth about it and what it originally stood for, some ladies are taking to far, almost seeming like female chauvinism, they want the upper hand and not equality, clearly as we see it today, the rights to different opportunities for both sexes are adhered to, won't say there aren't sexist men out there, but all the same, learn to accept the world as it is today, I won't be able to tell cus I'm not a woman, but what exactly r feminists fighting for

(1) (Reply)

My Client Last Night / Sex And... / "BLACK NOVEMBER" A Must Watch Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.