Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? (831 Views)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Some weeks ago I heard a guy saying that the reason most men can't stay loyal to their wives is because most women do not make any effort to spice up their marriage life, he claimed that side chicks are way more fun than the main chicks(wives). He went on to say that women would not lose their husbands to Side chicks if they did spicy things like twerking for their husbands, talking dirty/flirting, Cooking and walking around the house naked etc.
Personally I think that a man who wants to cheat will cheat cause I know of a lady who did everything she could to spice up her marriage and save her husband from the claws of side chicks, She wore skimpy clothes all the time cause her husband liked it and she even dyed her hair blonde because he liked it, Still he went after a female undergraduate and got her pregnant. So what do men really want?
I need your opinions on this.
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
All Men crave variety. Even the most beautiful woman gets boring after a while.
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
MhizGracie:
Some weeks ago I heard a guy saying that the reason most men can't stay loyal to their wives is because most women do not make any effort to spice up their marriage life, he claimed that side chicks are way more fun than the main chicks(wives). He went on to say that women would not lose their husbands to Side chicks if they did spicy things like twerking for their husbands, talking dirty/flirting, Cooking and walking around the house naked etc.
Personally I think that a man who wants to cheat will cheat cause I know of a lady who did everything she could to spice up her marriage and save her husband from the claws of side chicks, She wore skimpy clothes all the time cause her husband liked it and she even dyed her hair blonde because he liked it, Still he went after a female undergraduate and got her pregnant. So what do men really want?
I need your opinions on this.
so u want to be keeping side cocck too bah...hmmm, I won't advice u tongue
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
so u want to be keeping side cock too bah...hmmm, I won't advice u tongue
Lol...I'm just a young girl o
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by ediama(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
personally, I think 80% of married men today didn't get the chance to marry the woman they first love.

maybe due to several factors. Any man who have ever love a woman will testify to this.

That moments it looks like they are no people existing in this world except you two.

only by the fear of God can a cheating or intending person be faithful.

Love is what that matters.
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by Nelgenius4me(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
A man that wants to cheat will cheat. I do not know of any recommended drug against a cheating spouse.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
MhizGracie:
is that not you on ur dp?
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by Frolic: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol. Them bitches are like flu and they're everywhere , it's damn hard not to catch the cold these days married or not. So, it's not about the women going all repulsive, it's about them bitchess always lurking to strike wherever honey flows, so it's not the flaws of the men either...got it?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by RealHaute: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Can confirm: twerking definitely works.
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by dingbang(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
I think a man who understands fully the consequences of adultery will not try to cheat on his wife, no matter the temptation.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by wordbank(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
The only man that have a plantation of side chicks is Tom Jefferson
Barrack Obama have side chicks too and he was my mentor

Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by waxxydude: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
MhizGracie:
Young girl with bore-hole? smiley
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
waxxydude:
What is that supposed to mean?
waxxydude:
What is that supposed to mean?
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by Divay22(f): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Cheating is a choice......
You either want to fall for it or withhold it

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by professorfal: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
dingbang:
I think a man who understands fully the consequences of adultery will not try to cheat on his wife, no matter the temptation.

As long as the ramification isn't death or losing of some vital body organs, no condition is insurmountable.
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by samtol4(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nothing like a boring wife or spouse ! People always look for excuse to do wrong stuff .

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by Buharimustgo: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
She may make all physical efforts but her tonge and behavior will destroy all her efforts
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
1. Temptations

2. Some Men can never be satisfied even if they are married to Beyonce.

3. Yes some women suddenly turn cold when they are married. Feel too relaxed, Ignore her dress sense and if she's got kids, she transfers the love to them.

4. Some Men did not marry their friend. Iv once read of a lady whose husband doesnt tolerate dirty talk.

5. Some Ladies are too spiritual.

6. Emotional imbalance which results to not been able to distinguish between love and Lust.

7. Charms- but for charms to work, one must have created a pathway for it to work.

8. Some women are not ready to explore different sexual styles.

Men are not wired to cheat. Its a personal descion. Any Man who cheats on you, does not respect you. (please dont give me the "so long he doesnt do it under your nose")
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by dingbang(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
professorfal:

As long as the ramification isn't death or losing of some vital body organs, no condition is insurmountable.
hmmm...
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by waxxydude: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
dingbang:

When we were little, when told consequences of alcohol & it vices, we swore never to engage in such. We saw no joy in it, it even tasted bitter.

#FF; today daily i go a minimum of two bottles, except for special days and fridays when i knock-off.

Like someone rightly said if better yansh like map of Africa in two copies grind ontop you, with your wedding ring in your right-hand middle finger, you go fire the thing while reciting those anti-adultery commandment/verses.

My guy just pray against it, avoid it, and when e still find you come by all means destroy it.
Re: Is It True That Most Men Keep Sidechicks Because Their Wives Are Boring? by waxxydude: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
MhizGracie:
What is that supposed to mean? What is that supposed to mean?
Somebodi cannor play with you? is that how u use tu do?

(1) (Reply)

Education Is Important, But Cold Beer Is Importanter - See Signboard / If She Can't Pay For Dinner, Then She's Not The One For You / Older Woman, Younger Male Lover: How Igbo Ancestors Lived It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.