Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil (797 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil by toliba1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
The Vice Principal, Government Day Secondary School, Tunga-Minna in Niger, Malam Mohammed Kuyizhi, has appeared before the state’s Child Rights Protection Agency over the pregnancy of a 16-year-old student.

Kuyizhi is accused of impregnating the girl, who is a junior student in the school.

Kuyizhi admitted to the sexual affair but claimed that the girl seduced him into the act.

The Director-General of the agency, Hajia Mariam Kolo, who presided over the case on Wednesday in Minna, said that the matter was reported to the agency by a teacher after the girl’s guardian informed the school that her ward was pregnant for the teacher.

Kolo said that the agency, after receiving the report, sent an invitation letter to the accused to come and defend himself.

She said that the case would be transferred to the state Criminal Investigation Department for further investigation.

“Already, the victim has been taken to the hospital for medical examination; we shall make sure she gets justice,” she said.

Kolo quoted the victim as telling the agency that the accused was a very close friend to her guardian and had consistently visited their (victim’s) home.

“The girl also said that the accused had sex with her three times in his office.

“She further said that she was always given between N50 and N100 for her transport, after the affair with the teacher,” Kolo said.

The Director-General further quoted the minor as accusing the teacher of giving her some pills after she informed him of the pregnancy, but that she threw them away.

She said that the girl, however, confessed to taking the pills when they were offered to her a second time.

According to Kolo, the girl experienced severe pains after taking the pills, forcing her to inform her guardian.

Kuyizhi admitted to the sexual affair but claimed that the girl seduced him into the act.

He also told the agency that he penetrated the girl, but did not release semen and could not, therefore, be responsible for the pregnancy.

Kuyizhi, however, pleaded with the agency for leniency and promised to take responsibility for the pregnancy.

(NAN)

Read more: http://punchng.com/she-seduced-me-says-vice-principal-accused-of-impregnating-pupil/

Re: She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil by edoboy33(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
I rebuke this foolishness
spits

upon all the big butt girls around
cute girls around
endowed beautiful intelligent women around
u decided to become a pedophile

are u DAT ugly,poor? all its just low self esteem??
Re: She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil by obiorathesubtle: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy

Pedophiles..

This ain't news..
Re: She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oga u deserve this

Re: She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2017

Oga vice principal, eez like they spray your brain with peppermint. undecided undecided

So small girl seduce you? Well let's thank God you know say she rape you.

You're going to JAIL.

Re: She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil by Islie: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wetin we no go hear ........

This happens when your brain is under the pant
Re: She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil by EWAagoyin(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
D ode say him no release anytin ..but if u visit dose govt schools those teen carry ehn u jst need to be disciplined
Re: She Seduced Me, Says Vice Principal Accused Of Impregnating Pupil by she234: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
And our poor system will allow the man go free.....Adam Johnson the ex Sunderland footballer didn't even penetrate the girl, yet he is cooling off in jail for grooming a minor (not up to age of consent) even when she was 15. Here people rape kids and smile home, at times the victim is blamed and stigmatised. I want to see a Nigeria where victims of rape get justice and not stupid plea to take care of their responsibility.

If the parents of the girl are very poor now, oga will simply look for a lump sum and beg the parents for out of court settlement. They might even accept dowry to marry the child.

What a nation.

(1) (Reply)

This Ghanaian Guy Is The Coolest Guy / Exam Cheating: Female Student Removes Bra For Search / Nude Photos Of Female Rwanda Presidential Candidate Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.