Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I salute women in the house - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I salute women in the house (620 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I salute women in the house by anjowaka510(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
How true is this picture ?

1 Like

Re: I salute women in the house by Loyalblak007(f): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: I salute women in the house by professorfal: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
nonsense! I've said it before this quote makes women look like a "tool", give her this , give her that crap crap!!!!!

Just like a machine you use it to process the final product/result.

The first one is so damn funny, "you give her sperm she
Gives you a baby " of course I need a baby that's why I'd release my sperm in her and that makes me a determinist. You? Obviously a tool.
Re: I salute women in the house by Ronpet777(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wow! That was succinct... That's just the X-ray of a woman. They are special beings.

1 Like

Re: I salute women in the house by FvckShiT(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
fúçking ßullçràp
Re: I salute women in the house by anjowaka510(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ronpet777:
Wow! That was succinct... That's just the X-ray of a woman. They are special beings.
Seriously I envy them
Re: I salute women in the house by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
So True... I Feel sorry for some unreasonable feminists, They don't know about the power of a woman. "You don't have to speak to be heard. Scream with your actions" Words my momma told me cry

3 Likes

Re: I salute women in the house by anjowaka510(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alesandese:
So True... I Feel sorry for some unreasonable feminists, They don't know about the power of a woman. "You don't have to speak to be heard. Scream with your actions" Words my momma told me cry
She is correct
Re: I salute women in the house by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
anjowaka510:

She is correct
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I salute women in the house by PrinzCarter(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
If she wants to kill u she will kill u nd buy d coffin ,after God fear women den devil ,but devil na apprentice
Re: I salute women in the house by Buharimustgo: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
A woman with good skills and has knowledge of how to deploy them positively is more powerful than all the powerful men in the world put together
Re: I salute women in the house by anjowaka510(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buharimustgo:
A woman with good skills and has knowledge of how to deploy them positively is more powerful than all the powerful men in the world put together
fact
Re: I salute women in the house by femi4: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2017
If you give her......

They are always at the receiving end.

give me, give me and give me

1 Like

Re: I salute women in the house by anjowaka510(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2017
femi4:
If you give her......

They are always at the receiving end.

give me, give me and give me
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

A Relationship Question / Must View The Biggest Celebrity Hair Transformations Of 2017 (photo) / NL Sisters Abeg Come And Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.