Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG (25168 Views)

We Can’t Disclose Details Of Buhari’s Assets - CCB / We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by eph123(f): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Oh karma...you always inspire tears! grin

Mr Funlord, you are here this early morning. Well done.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Funlordjnr: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2017
eph123:

Mr Funlord, you are here this early morning. Well done.

Just woke hope! Tell your pal that karma is still in bed with me and she is nasty with it! As for you.....Have a nice day!
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by KanwuliaExtra: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2017
APC!!!
Change is HERE! grin
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by eph123(f): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Just woke hope! Tell your pal that karma is still in bed with me and she is nasty with it! As for you.....Have a nice day!

You too.
Hopefully you won't get into another fight today tongue
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by babooshka: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Wow nice one reserve that for your father..
d title belongs 2 u, uncontested.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by LastSurvivor11: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And please what the problem with what i say there, Did you have any proof of who pay for his medical?

Beside he is the President and that's part of the responsibilities of Govt to take care of him and hie Vice not for everyone..

Ur stupidity has no bound..
U should be very ashamed of urself and ur still here typing rubbish on top of rubbish..
Devil have mercy on you..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by bejeria101(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
So that is now a secret? Isnt it taxpayers money abi na una fada money? Corruption n impunity take away your powerbank president make we see road.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by AnanseK(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
educute:
look at the people You mentioned to justify your point.... Pathetic!!!!

Those were the best you guys could offer Nigeria as leaders , isn't it?
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by AnanseK(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Realist2:

A president that has killed more of his citizens by his actions and inaction does not deserve wasting the citizens-tax paying money on.

You obviously mean Jonathan who was the epitome of inaction while boko haram were dropping bombs in Abuja and everywhere. The terrorists were claiming territories and pitching their flags while the so called president was either dancing away or kneeling down in front of fake pastors.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ayo6hammiey(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Baba, wetin happen to ACCOUNTABILITY and TRANSPARENCY? I wonder who is fooling who

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Ojiofor: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
As if Lai Mohammed himself knows how much was spent on bubu's treatment.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ayobamiakinrind(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Caseless:
Do you know whatever he used is budgeted for? The fact that it's something on budget, that defines accountability.

They budgeted for sickness? Please how much was budgeted? And if an amount is earmarked for a project, that means the executors shouldn't tell us how much was spent on it?
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ayobamiakinrind(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
And hw many Government official have ever been stop from going abroad for treatment?
And where's the CHANGE?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Caseless: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

They budgeted for sickness? Please how much was budgeted? And if an amount is earmarked for a project, that means the executors shouldn't tell us how much was spent on it?
not on the health of the president. Com'on!
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by BrokenTV: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Wow really, OMG i have been thinking we are in 1967 fighting biafra war hahaha, So because we are in 2017 those that have occupy aso rock since 1999 and have fail to build a standard hospital inside aso rock fail to do so and you want PMB after one year in office to put down the best clinic despite the recession?

But your government promised to do things differently from those who run the show since 1999, why are they following the full step of those that they accuse?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Ur stupidity has no bound..
U should be very ashamed of urself and ur still here typing rubbish on top of rubbish..
Devil have mercy on you..

Go and jump inside lagoon
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

And where's the CHANGE?

Oga if you haven't see any change then forget it..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by naijaboy756: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Go and jump inside lagoon
the funniest moniker in Nigeria now grin cheesy cheesy.... i stand with Buhari
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
BrokenTV:

But your government promised to do things differently from those who run the show since 1999, why are they following the full step of those that they accuse?

Yes the Government promise and i believe you know it's a 4yrs manadate so why are you guys wailing under 2yrs of the Govt haha..

You guys should relax and watch how things change..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
naijaboy756:
the funniest moniker in Nigeria now grin cheesy cheesy.... i stand with Buhari

This is for you.

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by naijaboy756: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

This is for you.
why i go hate Buhari...?
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
naijaboy756:
why i go hate Buhari...?

I don't know oooo
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by notoriousbabe: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
please getout of here. Do you think we're here to joke? What nonsense
eyaaaaa sowie. The Lagos lagoon is now available,please do the needful.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sahara reporters pls do the needful.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga if you haven't see any change then forget it..

I've seen change, people can't voluntarily protest anymore ( ask the survivors of Onitsha massacre), a 270M grass cutting contract was self-awarded by a director of an ICT company. The economy was so well managed that God will replicate such management in your life.
More than 12 months isn't enough to renovate a single hospital for presidential use. Change, indeed has come .
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes the Government promise and i believe you know it's a 4yrs manadate so why are you guys wailing under 2yrs of the Govt haha..

You guys should relax and watch how things change..

You mean after 4 years, he'll explain how much he spent on this journey?
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

I've seen change, people can't voluntarily protest anymore ( ask the survivors of Onitsha massacre), a 270M grass cutting contract was self-awarded by a director of an ICT company. The economy was so well managed that God will replicate such management in your life.
More than 12 months isn't enough to renovate a single hospital for presidential use. Change, indeed has come .

All the listed above is not is not upto $20billion that got missing under your hero the ineffectual baboon

Your hero was promise to fix light in 4yrs did we see Light, He promise us security and Boko Haram took over 14 LG..

Tell me which of GEJ promises he fulfill..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

You mean after 4 years, he'll explain how much he spent on this journey?

Oga it's my problem if your comprehension...
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by achieverme(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2017
Caseless:
you and I know that this is not feasible for now.

So you agree that APC deceived Nigerians?
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by erimmy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Transparency indeed. The level of corruption in this administration is historical worst .
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga it's my problem if your comprehension...

If you have sense, apply it this time, read the gibberish you wrote up there and do the needful.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

All the listed above is not is not upto $20billion that got missing under your hero the ineffectual baboon

Your hero was promise to fix light in 4yrs did we see Light, He promise us security and Boko Haram took over 14 LG..

Tell me which of GEJ promises he fulfill..

I'm haooy you didn't deny all I listed there, BTW GEJ is never my hero. Make use of the nearest dictionary to you and check the meaning of hero to avoid abuse of words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Takes Over Imo House Of Assembly / Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths / APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.