Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG (25171 Views)

We Can’t Disclose Details Of Buhari’s Assets - CCB / We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by 2016v2017: 5:42am On Mar 30, 2017
omohayek:
And they wonder why so many people are skeptical about Buhari's "change" ...

Nigerian politicians really take the masses for idiots. Unfortunately, the many blind supporters of Jonathan and Buhari online - despite the gross ineptitude of both men - is strong evidence that the politicians are justified in their contempt.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by 2016v2017: 5:43am On Mar 30, 2017
mexxmoney:
And Bubu will be like "pellow nanjerians, this gabument is a gabument of transferency and anti kwarupshun"
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by DrogoG(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2017
Wow! So Nigerians who paid his hospital bill have no right to know how much was spent? This dumb response only happens in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Nukualofa: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2017
eph123:

CarlosTheJackal, come and see another case of double standard.
One rule for the oga at the top, another rule for the citizens. Issorait
You can see the kond of government leading us and the paid sycophants celebrating them.

My anger with this government is double standard and their supporters have sworn to be blind to it.

My friend CarlostheJackal has been banned on that thread but I'm representing him. U know naa
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by achieverme(m): 6:52am On Mar 30, 2017
Caseless:
How much is too much to spend on the health of our president? Those asking that question are mischievious.

Especially after your president promised no government official will be given money for foreign medical trip. If you people keep on losing your memories like this, I wonder if you won't remain slaves of tomorrow forever, instead of leaders of tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by achieverme(m): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And please what the problem with what i say there, Did you have any proof of who pay for his medical?

Beside he is the President and that's part of the responsibilities of Govt to take care of him and hie Vice not for everyone..

And what do you say that to this?

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Joneshleb(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2017
To be neutral, money spent for Buhari because of his health is normal as the President of the nation of which, it will be very bad if he die on government. pls, talk about undisclosed allowance right from senators, reps,house of assembly,chairman of LG.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by achieverme(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2017
Joneshleb:
To be neutral, money spent for Buhari because of his health is normal as the President of the nation of which, it will be very bad if he die on government. pls, talk about undisclosed allowance right from senators, reps,house of assembly,chairman of LG.

Are you saying it is normal for apc to break it's electoral promises

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by freeze001(f): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2017
Blue3k:

According to Lai Mohammed it's not moral or interest of National secruity to tell you how much of your tax money is spent.
I don't understand how disclosure of hos medical expenses affect national security or borders on immorality. Is there a new strain of madness that Lai has caught?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2017
naijaboy756:
u are a national disgrace

And you are a global disgrace..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2017
buffalowings:

we're in 2017 guy

Wow really, OMG i have been thinking we are in 1967 fighting biafra war hahaha, So because we are in 2017 those that have occupy aso rock since 1999 and have fail to build a standard hospital inside aso rock fail to do so and you want PMB after one year in office to put down the best clinic despite the recession?
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2017
NaijaBinaryKing:

EWU!!!
Your zombiesm get PHD

Wow really yours is competing with Dino Melaye..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by unclejb2(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What you talking about?
he is talking about your being so close to a slowpoke if not one

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2017
achieverme:

And what do you say that to this?
And hw many Government official have ever been stop from going abroad for treatment?
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2017
unclejb2:
he is talking about your being so close to a slowpoke if not one

And do you know it take one slowpoke to identify another?
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Caseless: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2017
achieverme:

Especially after your president promised no government official will be given money for foreign medical trip. If you people keep on losing your memories like this, I wonder if you won't remain slaves of tomorrow forever, instead of leaders of tomorrow.
you and I know that this is not feasible for now.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Caseless: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2017
freeze001:

How does a budget estimate the nature of an illness and its possible cost? His illness is certainly not the regular headache or cough, even he has admitted that he'd never been this sick in his whole life! U mean he anticipated such grave illness and budgeted enough for treatment including the return match that will soon take place for check up and continued treatment? Abeg check ds ya defence,sounds like dat of d proverbial drowning man.

Even d presidency didn't claim it had been budgeted for, they simply said they won't disclose in their usual corrupt manner so where's the accountability? In fact point out the part of the budget that covers foreign medical tourism for the President!

well, from my little knowledge of budgeting, you work in anticipation, you don't prepare for the future by 'under-budgeting'.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And please what the problem with what i say there, Did you have any proof of who pay for his medical?

Beside he is the President and that's part of the responsibilities of Govt to take care of him and hie Vice not for everyone..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Caseless: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2017
chronique:

Can you just hear the nonsense you are uttering from your mouth? In case you have forgotten, buhari doesn't own Nigeria, and there are millions of sick Nigerians who have as much right as he does.
you and I know that no citizen of any nation gets the treatment the number one citizen gets. Don't deceive yourself.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2017
2 Billion Dollars Is The Amount Spent
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by eph123(f): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2017
Nukualofa:
You can see the kond of government leading us and the paid sycophants celebrating them.

My anger with this government is double standard and their supporters have sworn to be blind to it.

My friend CarlostheJackal has been banned on that thread but I'm representing him. U know naa

Extreme double standard I tell you.

That's their job, to be banning up and down, APC mods.
Well, the voice of the people cannot be silenced.
I'm sure CarlostheJackal will be back again.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2017
marsoden:
Fighting corruption with corruption. Weh Don Sir!
They have made 2019 so far. I wish Nigerians will avoid apc for life!.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by educute(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2017
AnanseK:

The money Desiani Madueke is treating her cancer for the last 2 years is also from the same treasury. Even though she is not a government employee now. She is a fugitive running away from justice.
By the way how much was spent on Mama Peace When she had her operation in Germany . Where she died and was resurrected, remember?
look at the people You mentioned to justify your point.... Pathetic!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by babooshka: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

u r a big buffoon.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by yomiracles: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2017
This is very wrong, no matter what anyone says. It is part of Transparency to disclose such information.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

And this for you..

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2017
babooshka:
u r a big buffoon.

Wow nice one reserve that for your father..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by phynofino: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by Funlordjnr: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2017
eph123:

That's their job, to be banning up and down, APC mods.
I'm sure CarlostheJackal will be back again.

Oh karma...you always inspire tears! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Lying Lawan, Senator’s Monthly Take Home Pay Is N15m – Sagay / Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette / Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.