Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG (25167 Views)

We Can’t Disclose Details Of Buhari’s Assets - CCB / We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

If you have sense, apply it this time, read the gibberish you wrote up there and do the needful.

You should be able to use your brain to decipher what am trying to say if you get brain..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

I'm haooy you didn't deny all I listed there, BTW GEJ is never my hero. Make use of the nearest dictionary to you and check the meaning of hero to avoid abuse of words.

If you also have sense you will see what you type up there is nonsense..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If you also have sense you will see what you type up there is nonsense..

Zombies have no independence, they can't sense a typo and hardly can they differentiate btw a typo and abuse of word.
Enjoy your foolishness.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You[s] should be able to use your brain to decipher what am trying to say if you get brain.. [/s]

What you're trying to say isn't my headache, I read what you said and it's nothing but nonsense. Use your brain and again, do the needful
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Zombies have no independence, they can't sense a typo and hardly can they differentiate btw a typo and abuse of word.
Enjoy your foolishness.

Lol i give it to you for not sensing my typo hahaha you are a great zombie..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

What you're trying to say isn't my headache, I read what you said and it's nothing but nonsense. Use your brain and again, do the needful
Okay go and die..
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
Okay go and die..

That's a message for your dad, diligently deliver it to him.
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

That's a message for your dad, diligently deliver it to him.

When you don't have a responsible dad how will you appreciate one? hahha
Re: Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG by naijaboy756: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

When you don't have a responsible dad how will you appreciate one? hahha
do u hv a family?

Pity your lineage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore / INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After / Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.