Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. (15425 Views)

5 Things Every Job Seeker Should Know Before Starting Their Job Search / Various Academic And Administrative Vacancies Are Available In A University / 4 Shocking Facts About Lying On Your CV Every Job Seeker Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by sakalisis(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2017
I wonder
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2017
You already know the answer to your question still you had to create a thread. Smh undecided
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by fuckboys: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2017
because no tribe owns lagos, it's home for all

If e pain you, i dey my house

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2017
sharpwriter:

Lol...na true o...to me ,Lagos na like devil city, moreso, I learnt that you fit use more than half of the meagre salary enter taxi go wrk.

Enter taxi go work keh, not in lagos
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by hadura29(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Niyeal:
The thing tired me ooo I'm from ile-ife Osun State

are you staying in Ile IFe right now? if yes, why can't you tap in the programs of the new King, I heard he is doing alot. WHats holding you back?

GM

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Moreoffaith(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2017
You self fit post some wey dey outside Lagos.
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by doskie(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2017
xqzytchyca:
Exactly!! I'm just tired of the whole thing
don't be. Cos even in the lagos, many people no get job.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by kevoh(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2017
That's the main reason why that place is overcrowded with all sorts of people. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by adedayourt(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Because it's Lagos
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by danemenike: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2017
In depends on the kind of job you're searching for; most corporate and commercial jobs are in Lagos while government jobs are in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Zulu212: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Pls vote

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by KevinDein: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2017
That's why the population of Lagos keeps swelling at a frightening rate with a resultant huge pressure on the infrastructures.

Lagos is becoming unlivable

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by olamilekside2: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2017
serverconnect:
Lagos is the heart of industries/companies in Nigeria. most foreign companies coming in Nigeria will establish their office in Lagos. I wonder why it is like that too.

u'r ryt
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by akoko11: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2017
This question is uncalled for if u know the position of Lagos in this country
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by sheubaba(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2017
eko oni baje...centre of hustle
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by sleeknick: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2017
money121:
grin

Becos my state is Mega City...

Vacancies like Work in biscuit company
3k daily Call 080**** Awon scammer grin grin

Lmao... I can relate to this. Saw one the other day.

"work in fastry call 080****" i was stunned grin

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by sheubaba(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2017
the reason is that the yorubas are welcoming, they love visitors and investors
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by kkboy(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2017
adelcole:
I am sick and tired of all this. At times I find it difficult to read details of Job vacancies online as I have already presumed it would be Lagos jobs.

What of states like Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and the rest. Most everyone moves to Lagos before one can secure a good job. Knowing fully well the austerity in Lagos.

Let's have other State job vacancies too.

We at the downtrodden too need to survive. #alarmraised.

Tell your state governors and local government chairmen to make your area conducive and friendly for investor.
It is only in Lagos that ethnicity and state of origin do not matter so much for you to make investments.
Lagos is investor friendly unlike other states in Nigeria
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by akoko11: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2017
danemenike:
In depends on the kind of job you're searching for; most corporate and commercial jobs are in Lagos while government jobs are in Abuja.

Na who Tboss epp?

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by money121(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2017
sleeknick:

That's Lagos vacancies for u..
Work in Airport
Work in Pamper company
Work in Sugar company
Infact the list long...

Awon oniranu oshi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Because Lagos is the real capital of Nigeria. Everything revolves around Lagos state. It's a place where ethnicity counts very little (forget the e-warrior kids on NL) and if you know your way around you'll get what you want with time
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by wildrose21(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2017
I remember being invited for an interview in Benin. As a Lagosian, I was like... 'hollup hollup, go outta Lagos for an interview?'
At the last minute, gf persuaded me, and funny enough, I got the job...
It could really be difficult at times going out of one's comfort zone, especially if one is used to having everything close by and accessible, but at the end, it is usually worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Odkosh: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2017
goldiam:
Because Lagos is a no man's land.
eyah, sorry about that. keep on deceiving yourself. it is good for your body and soul.
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2017
Most of the jobs you see online are fake jobs.Aka gnld and other scam jobs.The few ones are consultants where you will still pay some fee before they can find one for you.It is not as decent as you think.
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2017
veekid:

because Lagos is where things are happening
Nothing dey Jor.
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by napoleon77(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Lagos is the economic nerve centre of the country so most (not every ) job vacancies would naturally be Lagos based.
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Moving4: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Kind of true anyway
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
frenchwine:
Lagos isn't the commercial capital of Nigeria for noting. There is a saying that if you're in Lagos for a month and you're still jobless, then it's either they followed you from your village or you're just plain lazy.
Even the goats in Lagos have jobs, they service the numerous peppersoup joints that litter the city. grin
Eko Akete
Stop misinforming them.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2017
The government want it that way, tell me why is there only one sea port in Nigeria. When machines​ are brought into the country through Lagos sea port how do u expect them to be move to other states? With this our bad road.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Holuwathoby(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2017
It was not a total joke when Emir Sanusi Lamido said Nigeria need Lagos than the trouble-laden oil producing states in Nigeria
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Princewell2012(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2017
sleeknick:

Lol they usually disturbs me with that their useless fliers every morning. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Updated Jobs Openings- OND, HND, BSC, Experienced / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2010/2011 / Have You Ever Experienced This after you have attended interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.