Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (47402 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by apholaryn: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2017
Kenya again..nawa
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2017
kimbra:
You don't put God under a test and expect a miracle to happen. Perhaps her time was up!.

What kind of test? So trying to raise the dead is now a test to God? Make i dey watch you. No bi the same Bible talk say we go raise the dead? If that woman remain dead, it means the God you're worshipping is nothing but dead.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2017
Archaa:
. Loo and behold

Stupidity at its pick .

lo and behold

grammatical blunder at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2017
His Faith Level Is High Mehn. God Do Am For Him Abeg.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by felixomor: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2017
I know this will make FP.

If it was a miracle of how somebody was raised back to life,
It will remain in religious section...... undecided
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by fpeter(f): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Archaa:
Loo and behold

Stupidity at its pick

Lo not loo. ......Peak and not pick!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Epic miracle is expected of all she resurrect ..another man using her lover death.. for nonsense.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by engrpheleeks(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Davash222:
The agony of what That's stupidity in quantum!!
Get sense naa

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2017
Epic miracle is expected even if she resurrect ..another man using her lover death.. for nonsense.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Austinmiles: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2017
I hope his true intention is to raise the dead, and not to gain cheap popularity by way of advertising himself to the public.

This days people just want to get unnecessary attention.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2017
kimbra:
You don't put God under a test and expect a miracle to happen. Perhaps her time was up!.
How was DAT a test...?...explain......Jesus once did that, went to a tomb to raise a dead lazarus
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I believe that TB doesn't kill instantly when contacted,Why didn't he exercise his faith for her to be healed while she was still alive and battling with the ailment?I pray his faith works for him.

Don't forget that Jesus Christ was invited when Lazarus was sick but He decided to go after Lazarus had died and buried for four days and there was miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by easiest(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2017
kimbra:

He is not putting God under any test here, he should work for him since so much believe in the God he is serving, what could have went wrong?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Jesus is Lord! ...see how this church cell group put His Word to work resulting in a record breaking win at the just concluded Pumpkin Festival in South Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/3712646/record-breaking-pumpkin-south-africa
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2017
The annoying part is Christians on this forum would condemn the act like the man has committed a sin.

His wife is dead and he wants her back.

How cruel of you guys to think he is the offender here. Afterall the bible says you can "ask anything", "nothing is impossible"... jesus was said to have raised the dead back to life, even Peter and Paul were said to have raised the dead.

kimbra:
When jesus travelled to another town four days after someone died to raise him up, was he testing your God?

If the news had it that the woman woke up, we'll get an "halleluyah" from folks like you.

I wonder when this your camera shy god would grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
why is Kenya a country?
I tot it was a continent since we always hearing wierd gist from there
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
And Jesus answer and said unto them "I'm the resurrection and life, I know you love your wife, but there is a better life she is living now
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by majicplus: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2017
Well, the guy thought he heard the voice of God. One of the effects of grief.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2017
God can do all things but can never make mistake.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by absoluteSuccess: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2017
He will keep seeing the wife every night from now on.

Such is life.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by ApenaEde: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2017
Christianity! I don't understand dis religion . Wallahi
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
see epic fail.

Pastor go dey hide for church now o
grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by spartan117(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2017
illegalGangla:
E for slice the woman take chop ABACHA....nonsense

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by ekensi01: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2017
He lacks faith and direction. thats why, ask me to explain.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
see epic fail.

Pastor go dey hide for church now o
taar who told you that?him go say GOD told him that it is his doing to cover for him lies undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2017
May God Hav Mercy And Answer His Prayer... The Pain Of Losin Sum1 Is Unbearable

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by 2bam: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2017
I felt sorry for the pastor,loosing a loved one.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Gini Why didn't he try it immediately she passed on?
Some people be taking the name of God in vain.
Pastor sorry about your loss but abeg go and put yourself together. If i were your member i for don waka oo
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2017
He is praying to a god that cannot say HI in reality to raise a dead person. grin
Dumb africans

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmm......guess they be took the body for preservation after it began to decompose.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Funmisco: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2017
Oh noo......
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by felixawe(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2017
He ought to have heard from God first, before proceeding to resurrection. He is exercising his own authority fidgeting divine authority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria / Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.