Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (47398 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
jumpandpas:

Don't forget that Jesus Christ was invited when Lazarus was sick but He decided to go after Lazarus had died and buried for four days and there was miracle.

Pls I never disputed the power of resurrection in anyway, am only stating the obvious, BTW he's not Jesus Christ as per what u just said about lazarus.Tuberculosis cannot just kill somebody if properly treated and managed.may her soul r.I.p.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
I read the first paragraph, crazy.

Normally I would be upset at anyone bashing Kenya.......but hey.....Stop it!!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by greatman247(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
jabolo:

I wish I had this kind of get-out-of-jail card. If the miracle happens, praise God. If not, He knows What He's doing.

BTW, your post is one reason Christianity gets a very bad press. Looking from the outside, at your abusive words, there's no way you can convince me or anyone else you are really touched by that faith as professed.

If that 'big fire' really exists, you will definitely be in the queue. You are a fraud, and you know it.

Look at your sentence where you said "there's no way I can convince you or anyone else that I'm really touched by the faith as professed".

Number one, that is not faith it's stupidity. And secondly, you can only speak for your sorry self and not for everyone else here so don't bring everyone into your problems. You're on your own. Nobody knows you. Thirdly, I am not into convincing anybody cos I look to gain nothing from such act. I just do what I like any giving time and I have freedom to say whatever I feel is ok for me not minding if it goes down well with peeps like you. I am not afraid to speak my mind.

I guess you know nothing about faith or miracles so you shut the hell up. If I'm a fraud then you're more fraudulent.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by greatman247(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
iRyan:
the pastor and his god both made a fool out of themselves. Did his God not promise to do anything we ask in his name? Did his God not do similar things in the Bible? So why didn't he honor his words , at least to save his name? Wouldn't you have been jumping about on here yelling Jesus is lord if she did resurrect?

You know nothing about me so quit saying I'll be jumping around when such happens. Matter of fact he is not going to be the first, after all Jesus Christ have done it before. If he was the first then I'll probably jump around in amusement. Miracle takes process to happen in the spiritual realm not the way African pastors go about theirs. The other day Pastor from Africa goes into lion's den wanted to do the same thing Daniel in the scripture did, is that not stupidity? And some fools here will call it faith. Once again I love Almighty God for falling some foolish African pastors hands.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by linkszelda: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Its just so annoying when people compare this gods of men to Jesus.

Jesus didn't ask his followers for a certain percentage of their incomes as tithe

Jesus practiced what he preached

Jesus didn't ask anybody to buy divine umbrellas, shoes, etc from him

Jesus didn't commit adultery talk less of doing threesomes

Jesus preached in other to teach others the word of God not in other to make money and be in the Forbes list
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
kimbra:
So the part I said "You don't put God to a test" meant I was condemning the man's effort. Some of you'll never reason before quoting somebody. Since he decided to follow Jesus foot steps why didn't she wake?. Did he hear from God to go and resurrect her before doing so?. Mtcheew!.
Have you noticed that the jewish god has failed all his tests lately.

I mean... zero performance rate.

Did he hang his gloves or what?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
All those of you stating that he isn't jesus are just full of sh!t.

Making excuses for your god's incompetence.

Last time I checked, you go around preaching miraculous healing and raising from the dead.

Anytime someone tries it out and fails... "he is testing god". But when you read in some article about how prayers raise a dead boy, you'll give the credit to god without investigating how it happened.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Better to try and fail than not to try at all.
Well said...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by metallisc(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
thesicilian:

that is a very intelligent comment, i will prepare something rewarding for you,
just....

Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
so painful and touchy.... had it been he was GOD.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by pregna: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
like say na new thing........
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:

It's just for the night
I will borrow you our torchlight
Heat wan kill person here
sad
SAVAGE!!!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:

It's just for the night
sad
SAVAGE!!!
izzou:

It's just for the night
sad
SAVAGE!!!
izzou:

It's just for the night
sad
SAVAGE!!!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by BobHIGHNESS(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
She died of TB? TB Joshua or what? Because i know tuberculosis don't kill such instant
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by chudism: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
I have not seen such faith in Nigeria
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
KENYAS AGAiN
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
thesicilian:
God didn't instruct him to go to d woman's grace (As narrated by the OP). He only wanyed to prove to pple that he was called by God..
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
The look on those ladies' faces grin That sums up my reaction.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
With this Act really shows AFRICA has a long way to go! Religion is actually killing us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.