Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay (31185 Views)

Senate Insists On Not Considering Buhari’s Nominees / Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) / We Have Role To Play In Melaye’s Recall Process, Senate Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay by Climax11: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
This man is really childish. Buhari pays you with the tax payers' money and they Senators were elected by these same tax payers. Respect our representative mr man
Re: If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mintek:

School them please.

My son, how far? I no dey see you again
Re: If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay by GreatZaza(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:

If we allow the presidency to ridicule the senate, Nigerians are dead. If not for this senate, the executives would have sold us out. If the senate and the presidency agrees often, then we are all dead. There must be check and balance
please say it loud so they understand. They think this is all about saraki and dino, they don't understand that the precedent sagay and co are laying is not good for our democracy at all.
Re: If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay by Gravas(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
muyibaba222:
Oga we know they are foolish. But Buhari brought this to himself in the name of being a democrat. I only pity the democracy we all enjoy being threatened by the Senate. There is a cabal in the Senate that have their say just like it's happening in presidency.

FACT. FIXED.
Re: If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Why was Ali invited in the first place? are we quick to forget the main issue raised by Dino Melaye? why was Dino Milaye's certificate issues raised after he summoned the custom boss on the attrocities going on which will affect many Nigerians. Who wrote the report against Magu, the DSS or the senate?

I think Ali was summoned cos of the new Custom policy that ask everyone to go and pay their custom duty and they ask him to wear uniform..

Meanwhile Ali have been the Custom boss since 2015 and the Senate did not summon him or ask him to wear uniform until he seize 30 containers of rice belong to Hope uzodima or what his name again and also Saraki Range Rover was seized so they are trying to frautrate him to resign so as to continue with their illegality..

Magu case was also the handwork of the Senate using the rift between DSS and EFCC but the President said he believe in Magu and what him for the job so what's Senate problem with afterall is Magu fail the President will have the blame..

Senate are going for what can ruin them as the President can declare State of Emergency in the Senate..
Re: If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay by cheezy4real(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
yarimo:
Prof SAGAY you are absolutely right, because this sets of senators don't know anything about what is already written in the constitution. All what they are after is money money and more money. Mtcheeew yeye senators
Re: If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay by LionDeLeo: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nukualofa:
The Senate is challenging the Executive rascality and we refuses to see through it
Just imagine how a product of merit educational system writes.
Re: If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay by kenodrill: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2018
Dumb ass skulls we 've as lawmakers....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets / Why We Don't Initiate Death Penalty For Corruption - Senate's Spokesman / Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.