Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari (47337 Views)

Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Daboomb: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
oyienootieno:
We need on time military rule to straighten things out... democracy sure is not for Nigeria at list not now..

I agree with you!
If we can have a few SELFLESS OFFICERS who will come-in, "sacrifice" all these criminals in Government, especially the NASS and some Governors, sanitise the system quickly ............and return the country back to Civilian rule WITHIN YEARS.

if and only If.

But it appears that corruption has also eaten into the Armed Forces.
With the likes of Amosu and Badeh polluting the whole place....

3 Likes

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
We are held HOstage n our own country.One CHAnce

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by weyab: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
It is high time we occupied NASS and gave them conditions they must fulfil to be allowed in and out of the premises, the first of which is a FULL DISCLOSURE of their budget! angry
u nd who. Una tink say na only buhari get men ... Soon we go clash una... Occupy ko occupancy ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by OlaMiki: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
betrayer of his party, stickily unrepentant corrupt element !!!! is the one politics or stealing
Buharimustgo:
Bukola Saraki is one of the best politicians in Nigeria in recent time
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by RALPHOW(m): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
PRESIDENT HAS NO CHOICE NOW, BECAUSE GMB HAS MADE THE BIGGEST POLITICAL ERROR FROM THE BEGINNING.
HOW ON EARTH WILL HE ALLOW SARAKI TO BECOME SENATE PRESIDENT.
IF HE WORKED TIRELESSLY WITH JAGABAN FROM THE BEGINNING AND ENSURE PARTY SUPREMACY WAS ENFORCED IN THE
SENATE ELECTION , THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN.
NOW DOG IS DICTATING TO LION.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS GMB AND GRANT HIM WISDOM.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by oyienootieno: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Daboomb:

I agree with you!
If we can have a few SELFLESS OFFICERS who will come-in, "sacrifice" all these criminals in Government, especially the NASS and some Governors, sanitise the system quickly ............and return the country back to Civilian rule WITHIN YEARS.

if and only If.

But it appears that corruption has also eaten into the Armed Forces.
With the likes of Amosu and Badeh polluting the whole place....

My brother corruption has eaten deep into the system... just imagine the very first condition... no wonder that little boy from that tender age is planning to become a yahoo boy in future, because he can see the dividend of crime in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Ruggedpen: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
gbeseun:
Saraki and dogara should better thread softly because if obj advised buhari on what to do to impeach them, they won't escape O,they should. Just go and ask the former sp both living and dead.
what if they decide to impeach bubu now. see, right now saraki has much power to impeach bubu because with his loyalist in APC and PDP members your bubu will be a former president if he decided.
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Nakuza(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Can this fight center on the interest of the people? Must it be about themselves.
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Reference(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ermacc:
Buhari is not a team leader.

grin He's Eden Hazard. Best player.... no assists.... just solo runs.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Goke7: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
menxer:
That #1 condition killed my urge to read the epistle any further.

That is technically admitting that Saraki is guilty.

Is the court not where cases are supposed to be judged guilty or otherwise?

lol before nko, the senators themselves know saraki is guilty of course!

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Buharimustgo:
He is also one of the best thieves in Nigeria in recent times
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Goke7: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eruditor:
The NASS are not enforcers of laws. They merely legislate which essentially means they make laws. There is an executive to execute and the judiciary to interpret. They are overstepping their bounds but I blame PMB more because he is the one over-indulging in separation of powers thereby giving these illiterates the wrong conception of their primary function.

They don't tell the president what to do, neither is he bound by law to accept their resolution. They only recommend to him and it is at his discretion to accept it or not.

God I weep for Nigeria!

Don't worry. We are waiting for you people in 2019. Eediots.

Honestly most Nigerians don't know this, they feel the legislators' duty is to be inviting people and their wives 'upadan' grin awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Day11(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
No pity for bubu.

As if you care who merge as SP.
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by graphiti: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Hmm...
From ur monicker, I have no choice but 2 'concur'
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Goke7: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
kolmart:
PMB camp is stronger than himself, PMB camp cant witness any peace with senators without removing people like Aba Kwayari and Daura those are the people selling out PMB. Those 2 people are the dead wood destroying PMB camp and needed to be removed but PMB himself didnt see anything bad on them but i bet you without their sack PMB can never make any headway in his administration.

the administration is already deadlocked with those two niggas, they were the reason aisha came out to shout the other day. PMB really messed up appointing folks who were never part of his political campaign or even have voters' card. Damn!
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Nigeriadondie: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
It is so sad that most Nigerians dont realize that the greatest enemy of the Nigerian state are the governors and the members of the National Assembly. I ve said it again & again that Nigeria is hopeless & futureless. Governors get a lot of money from federal allocation, security votes though no security for the masses, internally generated revenue and special grants.With these beasts in power who control so much resources never enough to satisfy their greed. They want their budgets increased but have not accounted for the one they have including the allowances for constituency projects. Their constituency is their belly, accounts & pockets. If Saraki has no case then he should prove his innocence. Can u imagine the bastards in the red & green chambers becoming intoxicated with power? Buhari has disappointed big time trying to pacify rogues. It is becoming more obvious this administration is direction and this country doomed. Infact the Devil has more hope than this useless God forsaken country. Above all the masses have chosen to remain docile and as such they are getting what they deserve. You see some idiots here defending these beasts in power who should ve been hanged or fire with bullets from anti-aircraft guns
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Asek1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/03/30/senators-give-5-conditions-peace-buhari-osinbajo-heads-reconciliation-committee/

If the three arms of government do not unite and function alongside...
Naija is on a long thing
It's like #theyallconfused undecided
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Basic123: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
like a friend will say...the executive is careless and the legislature is reckless!......Buhari doesn't know how to operate in a democratic setting
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by 989900: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Buhari should just go and beg Tinubu on what to do.

Buhari's health is his Achilles heels now.
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by tinsel: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
akpasubi777:

Is that why they keep trying to trap him? What are they fighting him about or is it not Nigeria we are discussing again? Where are his supporters in the National Assembly? Let them all speak up...

We all know it's not about The Senate vs Buhari and The Presidency but a gang within the Senate vs Buhari and The Presidency.
How can his supporters in the national assembly talk. The ones that talked had been suspended without any protection from the presidency. Tinubu's wife and co used to talk. The poor woman was assaulted and the presidency did nothing. What is the result- everybody on his/her own.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Olamilekansijay1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
These Itemized Conditions Are Nothing To Democracy.So U Are Teln Me Nw That Number1 Problem Is Mr.Saraki's Personal Issue Rit?..Hmm Omo Gv Me My Share Of The National Cake Am Hungry.
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Bashirum94(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
kizzyblazee:
I think from the onset the president is not a politician but jus a leader that is keen on wanting to get things done on his own, without consultation of his co-leaders(the Senate). I think he should come down from his highly elevated throne and see the likes of Saraki and Dogara as a bitter fact, that he has no option than to work with them if the country must make progress. IF I see him I will have this idiom for him"Treat Saraki and likes, like a 'mad cow in the market'. If u use iron hand to drive it away it may cause more damage than u preempted."So the only way to drive it out is 'wisdom' not coercion/force. or best deal with it,as 'reality'. #EGOHASNEVERPAIDOFF.
the only language the Senate will understand is to allow them to continue syphoning our money and to equally discontinue with their corruption cases.
the Senate has become an escape route for our corrupt governors
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Nigeriadondie: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
nicerichard05:
Those we call our Leaders have let us down big time and they are not ashamed of that. They point their fingers at us and call us fools. We; what do we do? We clap for them, run after them and fight for them. We abuse ourselves for them. We know what is right but we just live in denial that things will change for the better and when things get worse, we settle for the crumbs and say "at all, at all nain bad pass". If we sit and do nothing, we will soon get to that point of " e no dey at all".If only we can stop creating meme's, doing funny videos about their misbehaviour and focus on how best we can let these people know that we are not fools; then we just might have a head way on how to move forward. We are a laughing stock in the comity of nations and even though some of our business men are on the Forbes List and we have Professors of Nigerian origin making waves abroad; we are still basically called backward. This is because every time we make the mistake of sending a group of people practically unprepared into governance and leadership. Good afternoon. #speakout #standuptobecounted
Guy u make sense

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
menxer:
That #1 condition killed my urge to read the epistle any further.

That is technically admitting that Saraki is guilty.

Is the court not where cases are supposed to be judged guilty or otherwise?
their second fear is that the judge wil not play ball with them again becos buhari has increase the budget of the judiciary

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Nigeriadondie: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
It is so sad that most Nigerians dont realize that the greatest enemy of the Nigerian state are the governors and the members of the National Assembly. I ve said it again & again that Nigeria is hopeless & futureless. Governors get a lot of money from federal allocation, security votes though no security for the masses, internally generated revenue and special grants.With these beasts in power who control so much resources never enough to satisfy their greed. They want their budgets increased but have not accounted for the one they have including the allowances for constituency projects. Their constituency is their belly, accounts & pockets. If Saraki has no case then he should prove his innocence. Can u imagine the bastards in the red & green chambers becoming intoxicated with power? Buhari has disappointed big time trying to pacify rogues. It is becoming more obvious this administration is direction and this country doomed. Infact the Devil has more hope than this useless God forsaken country. Above all the masses have chosen to remain docile and as such they are getting what they deserve. You see some idiots here defending these beasts in power who should ve been hanged or fire with bullets from anti-aircraft guns. Cos of these idiots, life for many Nigerians is so miserable that some just have to end their misery with suicide cos no hope not even an iota.
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ruggedpen:

what if they decide to impeach bubu now. see, right now saraki has much power to impeach bubu because with his loyalist in APC and PDP members your bubu will be a former president if he decided.
it wil stil be impossible,

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Ubenedictus(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ermacc:
Buhari is not a team leader.
You become a team leader by sharing money abi?
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
tinsel:

How can his supporters in the national assembly talk. The ones that talked had been suspended without any protection from the presidency. Tinubu's wife and co used to talk. The poor woman was assaulted and the presidency did nothing. What is the result- everybody on his/her own.

Are they afraid of suspension or what? They should talk jor we all are observing from the trend from the ground too
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by lukecent: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Daboomb:

From the quote above, extracted from the "DEMANDS" of the Senators, it is obvious that these Senators are Criminals!

So, upon all the 'criminally fantastic money they earn, in a country where the ordinary man cannot boast of #20,000 minimum salary, these scumbags still want their free money to be increased?

Is this in the interest of the country or themselves?

So, we can conclude that these criminals in the Senate are NOT making LAWS in the interest of the nation, as specified in the Constitution.

They have refused to let us have Peace unless we can allow them to get away with criminality and impunity.

I would rather prefer a military regime than these bunch of Certificate Forgers like Dino Melaye and Andy Ubah, , looters like Saraki, e.t.c, that we have in our Senate

Nigerians, wake-Up and take back you Democracy from these criminals.
Buhari's health cannot win this fight, Nigerians must take up the fight or forever remain downtrodden by the criminals in the NASS

NASS is not only our problem the Presidency is too.[color=#000099]
Daboomb post=5509896

I would rather prefer a military regime than these bunch of Certificate Forgers like Dino Melaye and Andy Ubah,Buhari too doesn't ve certificate or has he shown you one?

looters like Saraki, e.t.c, Grasscutter, Babachir used 200m for cutting grass, and he is still there, is that not looting to you? that we have in our Senate[/b:

Both the executive and legislative have disappointed us

Nigerians, wake-Up and take back you Democracy from these criminals.
Buhari's health cannot win this fight, Nigerians must take up the fight or forever remain downtrodden by the criminals in the NASS

Magu was indicted by an agency under the Presidency

NASS is not only our problem the Presidency is too.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Olamilekansijay1:
These Itemized Conditions Are Nothing To Democracy.So U Are Teln Me Nw That Number1 Problem Is Mr.Saraki's Personal Issue Rit?..Hmm Omo Gv Me My Share Of The National Cake Am Hungry.

Lol
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Ubenedictus(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
zegxy:
SIMPLY PUT, THE ONUS OF THE PROBLEMS FACING THE COUNTRY IS AS A RESULT OF PMB'S INDECISIVENESS AND LACK OF POLITICAL SAGACITY.
No, the problem d senators noted is that they need to share more money to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Used US Bank Account To Remove Tattoo Of Ex-wife, Doctor Confirms SR / Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.