Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari (47528 Views)

Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by pacodas: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
The number one problem in Nigeria today is president Buhari, number 2 is the NASS.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by jbaby265(f): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Conclusion.. No cordial relationship between the president, Senate and house
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Tazdroid(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Now look at all that and ask yourself which one of the conditions takes into consideration the needs of the common man?

Such a hopeless situation we find ourselves in today.
NONE sadly. Those maggoty senators are more useless than the sh1t i just flushed angry

4 Likes

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
genearts:

In 2011 election I was the only person that voted for him my polling unit in Benin despite the huge popularity of gej then. I have always thought he's smart, wise and decisive, but I'm totally disappointed in him right now.
No cordial relationship between Bubu and the Senate
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Eruditor: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
The NASS are not enforcers of laws. They merely legislate which essentially means they make laws. There is an executive to execute and the judiciary to interpret. They are overstepping their bounds but I blame PMB more because he is the one over-indulging in separation of powers thereby giving these illiterates the wrong conception of their primary function.

They don't tell the president what to do, neither is he bound by law to accept their resolution. They only recommend to him and it is at his discretion to accept it or not.

God I weep for Nigeria!

Don't worry. We are waiting for you people in 2019. Eediots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Anijay1212(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
A
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
It is high time we occupied NASS and gave them conditions they must fulfil to be allowed in and out of the premises, the first of which is a FULL DISCLOSURE of their budget! angry
You and who? Or u mean you and ur fellow Bmcs?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by monerozi5590: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
The Senate had earlier this year called for the removal of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, following allegation of misappropriation of funds meant for the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camps in the northeast. I am with the Senate on the aforementioned.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Zlatimi: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
It is high time we occupied NASS and gave them conditions they must fulfil to be allowed in and out of the premises, the first of which is a FULL DISCLOSURE of their budget! angry

Not only NASS... but also the the VILLA... cos both arms are uselless and hv nothing to offer us... simple

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Saintp(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Useless Executive Useless Legislature Useless Judiciary Useless Governors
Who Dem epp? Nonsense
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by tinsel: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Buhari is turning out to be the weakest president in Nigeria. I am now beginning to realize why Idiagbon was the power house during his first presidency and why Babaginda overthrew him without a single shot.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
So with all His advisers giving him advise reading him his rights every morning you are saying that they do not know their jobs are are you just saying this out of your own greediness saying in your mind "consequences be damned"

I said it before that you people are playing a CROWN ME. Is it not clear? Mchew

Mr. President you are The Man. You are The Champ. Carry on sir. cool
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
This indicates that the executive is not in control of the senate and is good for democracy but this legislooters are being ambitious and selfish in their demands which one is for the people they represent

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by pappistonedcg: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
menxer:
That #1 condition killed my urge to read the epistle any further.

That is technically admitting that Saraki is guilty.

Is the court not where cases are supposed to be judged guilty or otherwise?

I swear I skipped the rest after reading the first one..
naija which way

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
kizzyblazee:
I think from the onset the president is not a politician but jus a leader that is keen on wanting to get things done on his own, without consultation of his co-leaders(the Senate). I think he should come down from his highly elevated throne and see the likes of Saraki and Dogara as a bitter fact, that he has no option than to work with them if the country must make progress. IF I see him I will have this idiom for him"Treat Saraki and likes, like a 'mad cow in the market'. If u use iron hand to drive it away it may cause more damage than u preempted."So the only way to drive it out is 'wisdom' not coercion/force. or best deal with it,as 'reality'. #EGOHASNEVERPAIDOFF.
I totally agree with you. It is so unfortunate that Nigeria I plagued with the caliber of leaders we have now
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Are u fighting for d common man or for ur Bmc 250k a month?
Cc: Mynd44. I hope you are seeing this. This is the third quote in a row from the same member. When I retaliate I hope you'd understand.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Daboomb: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Frankly speaking, there are issues with both chambers. Yes, that of the Senate may be pronounced, but there are issues with the House as well. How can you increase the budget of the judiciary by N30bn without increasing that of the legislature? The lawmakers are not happy with this.

“Again, the president doesn’t see them as anything. He treats them with disdain, and it’s the fault of his aides. He doesn’t meet lawmakers privately to discuss issues, which wasn’t the case in the past. They’re only managing to work with him.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/03/30/senators-give-5-conditions-peace-buhari-osinbajo-heads-reconciliation-committee/

From the quote above, extracted from the "DEMANDS" of the Senators, it is obvious that these Senators are Criminals!

So, upon all the 'criminally fantastic money they earn, in a country where the ordinary man cannot boast of #20,000 minimum salary, these scumbags still want their free money to be increased?

Is this in the interest of the country or themselves?

So, we can conclude that these criminals in the Senate are NOT making LAWS in the interest of the nation, as specified in the Constitution.

They have refused to let us have Peace unless we can allow them to get away with criminality and impunity.

I would rather prefer a military regime than these bunch of Certificate Forgers like Dino Melaye and Andy Ubah, looters like Saraki, e.t.c, that we have in our Senate

Nigerians, wake-Up and take back you Democracy from these criminals.
Buhari's health cannot win this fight, Nigerians must take up the fight or forever remain downtrodden by the criminals in the NASS

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
MyMouth:
Anytime I remember I supported this President from the very first day he joined politics I feel disappointed in myself. This can't be the same Buhari I used to know. Smh

You never knew him. He hasn't changed. This is the same Buhari of old. Difference is that some of you refused to see beyond your noses. He has always been an impostor and very daft.

Some of us tried very hard to point out the very fact that this idiot has nothing to offer Nigerians, but every newbie who knew nothing about the man claimed otherwise.

Good news is that at least you have realized your wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tazdroid:
NONE sadly. Those maggoty senators are more useless than the sh1t i just flushed angry
Even more useless are the frustrated maggots whose sole purpose in life is defending the crooks like the cursed urchins they are.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Onyemabright(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Now look at all that and ask yourself which one of the conditions takes into consideration the needs of the common man?

Such a hopeless situation we find ourselves in today.
NO ONE MY GOOD FRIEND, WHO ARE WE TO THEM

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Jabioro: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
From up to down, down to up everything mentioned are for self esteem, disadvantages of it all falls on common man.. advantages of has little impact... #togarism@work
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by oyienootieno: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
We need on time military rule to straighten things out... democracy sure is not for Nigeria at list not now..

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by magoo10(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
With the cabals around pmb and various APC stalwarts interest including the realities on ground it will be almost impossible to meet those conditions .
I think the main problem is in the formation of APC where you have majority of those who decamped from PDP holding sway in various political positions. the belief is that without them there wouldn't have been APC heading the govt of Nigeria today,while the initial caucus in the earlier formation of APC feel they are actually the ones who should hold sway and control every govt political activities which is yet to be proven.

With the following realities on ground it will not be long before APC explodes. the game plan is to manage and keep Nigeria in perpetual confusion till 2019 .
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Daboomb: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You and who? Or u mean you and ur fellow Bmcs?

Scallywags like you, full ground....... that is why thieves like Saraki, forgers like Dino Melaye and Andy Ubah are having a field day!

Common reasoning and intelligent debate, you cant do........
Your future is ruined perpetually!

Carry-on, you hear
. undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by kolmart: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
PMB camp is stronger than himself, PMB camp cant witness any peace with senators without removing people like Aba Kwayari and Daura those are the people selling out PMB. Those 2 people are the dead wood destroying PMB camp and needed to be removed but PMB himself didnt see anything bad on them but i bet you without their sack PMB can never make any headway in his administration.
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Fmartin(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
buhari is the cause of everything. shey he been talk say he will work with anybody who emerge as senate president na.
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
`
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
tinsel:
Buhari is turning out to be the weakest president in Nigeria. I am now beginning to realize why Idiagbon was the power house during his first presidency and why Babaginda overthrew him without a single shot.

Is that why they keep trying to trap him? What are they fighting him about or is it not Nigeria we are discussing again? Where are his supporters in the National Assembly? Let them all speak up...

We all know it's not about The Senate vs Buhari and The Presidency but a gang within the Senate vs Buhari and The Presidency.
Re: Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari by zegxy: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
SIMPLY PUT, THE ONUS OF THE PROBLEMS FACING THE COUNTRY IS AS A RESULT OF PMB'S INDECISIVENESS AND LACK OF POLITICAL SAGACITY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Polling Unit Results Show Obiano Has Won – APGA Chairman, Oye / Mr. Jollof Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) / Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.