Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W (1670 Views)

Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / ''it Doesn't Change My Love For You'' - Nigerian Mum Tells Bisexual Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by Vangalee: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
kissSaw the male version of the question,i wanna twist it,to know your take on this.
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by SUPERPACK: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
i will sit down, i will forever have one mother, bt can have as many wives as i can afford,

5 Likes

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by yomi007k(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin

I will go n make a call near 3rd mainland bridge n will threaten to jump if dey dnt settle Asap.

I noticed nigerians now repond appropriately to ds pattern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by Vangalee: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

I will go n make a call near 3rd mainland bridge n will threaten to jump if dey dnt settle Asap.

Yes sir,Are you a Doctor sir?
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by Vangalee: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
SUPERPACK:
i will sit down, i will forever have one mother, bt can have as many wives as i can afford,

soft
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by yomi007k(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Vangalee:

Yes sir,Are you a Doctor sir?

Yup
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Let him obey his mum, I don't want wahala biko. lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by thesicilian: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
To me, my mom is always right, even when she's wrong.

1 Like

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by mejai(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
22 And Jehovah God built the rib that he had taken from the man into a woman, and he brought her to the man. 23 Then the man said:“This is at last bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. This one will be called Woman,Because from man she was taken.” 24 That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

cut out dis one mother of a thing.
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by mikejegede(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
as long as ur a man,you must obey..
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by CArt(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
mejai:
22 And Jehovah God built the rib that he had taken from the man into a woman, and he brought her to the man. 23 Then the man said:“This is at last bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. This one will be called Woman,Because from man she was taken.” 24 That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

cut out dis one mother of a thing.
Thank you Pastor but I came thru my Mum and she knows better.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by HumorMe(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
I will "come and be going"
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by Jokerman(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
CArt:

Mum knows better than God??
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by Vangalee: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Good
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by Mimzyy(f): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Why should your wife even try to trade words with your mum in the first place?

It signifies that they (your mum & wife) do not have a cordial relationship. You as the husband/son should concentrate on working on that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by Hayorstimmy: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
That's where wisdom comes in.... wisdom is the ability to know what to say at the right time in a right manner.

1 Like

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by SmartchoicesNG: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mimzyy:
Why should your wife even try to trade words with your mum in the first place?

It signifies that they (your mum & wife) do not have a cordial relationship. You as the husband/son should concentrate on working on that.
Your mom and wife don't have any business under the same​ roof!

1 Like

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by SmartchoicesNG: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
CArt:

You are a boy... Not a man.
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by myfantasies(f): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
SUPERPACK:

U dat is saying u will listen to your mum, if it's d other way round nd she obeys her mum nd ignore ur command u will start lamenting how ur wife don't appreciate nd respect u, nd how she is letting her mum to interfere in ur marriage

1 Like

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by SUPERPACK: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
myfantasies:

U dat is saying u will listen to your mum, if it's d other way round nd she obeys her mum nd ignore ur command u will start lamenting how ur wife don't appreciate nd respect u, nd how she is letting her mum to interfere in ur marriage

she is free to pay the bride price and marry a man of her choice, he who pays the piper is given the honour to dictate the tune,
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by myfantasies(f): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
SUPERPACK:
she is free to pay the bride price and marry a man of her choice, he who pays the piper is given the honour to dictate the tune,

Now i know who i just qouted

1 Like

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by Vangalee: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Hayorstimmy:
That's where wisdom comes in.... wisdom is the ability to know what to say at the right time in a right manner.

Confirm

1 Like

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by SmellingAnus(m): 2:37am On Mar 31, 2017
A wise woman buildeth her home but the foolish woman destroyeth it with her own hands... ( na Bible talk am) by the way, even if the man is so foolish enough to want to obey his wife, the woman should act wiser and tell him that they should all stay with his mum since she still wants him to stay... Through that wise decision, she has also helped her husband from unnecessary rift with his mum or wife... Through that action, she MAY be more accepted by her in-laws.... Etc

2 Likes

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by D1ana: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2017
If i were a guy am sitting down we have ex wife not ex mother
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by CArt(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You are a boy... Not a man.
Put urself in d position of a mother who sacrificed all ur life for ur son and he disobeys u becos of another woman,how happy would you be?
The same Bible you quoted earlier also says that you should honor ur father and ur mother.Do you do that by disobeying them?
Bros think about it before u turn to a woman wrapper.
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by SmartchoicesNG: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2017
CArt:

Put urself in d position of a mother who sacrificed all ur life for ur son and he disobeys u becos of another woman how happy would you be?
The same Bible you quoted earlier also says that you should honor ur father and ur mother.Do you do that by disobeying them?
Bros think about it before u turn to a woman wrapper.
LOL.... My thoughts are deeper than that... No loving mother or wife would put you in such a position. Meanwhile I don't advocate abandoning your parents... But also the Bible never said cleave unto your​ parents either....
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by femibig(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2017
Jokerman:

Mum knows better than God??

That's not the point. Your mother will always be your mother. The wife wasn't there to pack your shit. Your wife should respect you and your mother.

For me I'll stay and she must stay back with me. We'll resolve the matter when we are alone.

1 Like

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by billopounce(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2017
My wife go join me sit

1 Like

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by Noblewhiz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
We will sit...
She is a mother to the two of us.
We respect that
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by CArt(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Aderola15:
An ideal wife's mentality not the agbero's kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by DaisyII: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
i'll walk away from both of them.
Re: If Your Mum Tells You To Sit,as A Man&your Wife Said,honey Lets Go.what W by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Watch as they come. The hypocrites who think it's ok for their wives to NOT listen to their dads but them. What as they come and say it's their mum they will listen to

Forgetting the stupid reasons and ridiculous explanation they gave on the other thread

(1) (Reply)

HARD PLAY! Wow! What Can You Say About This Pre-wedding Photo? / Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Huge Ass In Sexy Swimsuit / "I Pray Remain Impotent" Nigerian Lady's To Man Who Photoshopped Her Face On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.