Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed (10789 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Tochi2020: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
On international women's day, Man catches wife red handed with another man in their matrimonial bed, side chic man said "I am not going anywhere".

Here is the moment husband catches his wife half naked with another man claiming that he visited the house for a business meeting with the wife.

The housewife after she was allegedly busted by her husband with her another man on their matrimonial bed, said.."Leave my concubine alone, he's innocent".

The wife who was boldly enough without shame defended her side chic despite being caught and she was still tying her towel.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/03/leave-my-concubine-alone-housewife-says.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Tochi2020: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by MickzyDonald: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
I WILL SAY A WORD
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
If you are a good waiter or waitress and reside in Lagos , chat me up asap check my signature and call me for more details
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
This one loud shocked
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Olalan(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Shameful.......if your partner can't be faithful while dating just be prepared for a marriage of scandals

1 Like

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by donbachi(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
"Concubine"...na to just carry porcupine quills take chuuku chuuku dat her mouth..shameless woman.
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by obiekunie2: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
chai!!!

ndi ofe n'ife ojoo!! cheesy cheesy

wife warning husband not to touch her side-boy he caught gbanshin his wife on his matrimonial bed!

yoruba people are truly very 'sofisticated' sha!

2 Likes

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by LoveFayfay(f): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
I don chichonchin
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Davash222(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
One of the reasons i want to become a monk.
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by SpartanKing: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Davash222:
One of the reasons i want to become a monk.
Hypocrite, keep shut!
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
This looks like a pay back. She wanted to get caught. I don't think they have any sexual relationship or even sex. She only wants to teach her husband a lesson of pay back.

1 Like

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Calling a man a side chic is stu.pid, it should be side piece. undecided

1 Like

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Tochi2020: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
khiaa:

Lol...
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by mexicocity: 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
If you are a good waiter or waitress and reside in Lagos , chat me up asap check my signature and call me for more details

I am interested.
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by femi4: 5:12am On Mar 09, 2020
When the dick is sweet in the middle
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Can't come and die for another person infidelity

Na to divorce am sharp sharp

Then know which of your children is actually yours then carry on with your life!!!

Like it or not, staying together has it own implications

Beating the concubine to stupor means I will be going to jail for the guilty while she continues whatever God knows what undecided

God forbid!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Tochi2020: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2020
femi4:
When the dick is sweet in the middle

You will enjoy it..
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2020
Inside Life
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Tochi2020: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
justnock:
Inside Life

Oti five alive..
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by CSTR2: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yoruba life na wa o. grin

The wife was saying "ko mo anything, fi sile".

The husband sister was replying with "Ko mo anything, owa do yin ninu ile egbon mi.
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
SpartanKing:
Hypocrite, keep shut!

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
mexicocity:

I am interested.
where do you reside in Lagos call me
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by SpartanKing: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Tell that to your dad!
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
SpartanKing:
Tell that to your dad!

Ode ....e pain the maga
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by SpartanKing: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Ode ....e pain the maga
Your senselessness was inherited from your grandfather!
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
SpartanKing:
Your senselessness was inherited from your grandfather!

I haven't even started you are crying like this.....my friend better call your dad and give him a knock in his big and empty head.,..ask him why he was and still is a failure in your wretched life.....ODE cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Alezy(m): 1:07am On Mar 10, 2020
khiaa:
how are you doing today?
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 1:11am On Mar 10, 2020
Alezy:
how are you doing today?

Hello stranger, I'm doing great.

1 Like

Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by Tochi2020: 4:23am On Mar 10, 2020
The part two of the video is out self
Re: Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed by khiaa(f): 1:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Alezy:
how are you doing today?

Alezy, Alezy, Alezy How are you? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady / "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape / Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.