Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

OMG: Rita Ora Wants You To Watch Her S*X Tape .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: Rita Ora Wants You To Watch Her S*X Tape .. (3788 Views)

BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend / Rita Ora Flaunts Figure In Tiny Bikini Before Sharing Snap Of Best Pal Nick(pix) / Rita Ora Poses Completely Nude In IG Post As New Year Gift To Her Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: Rita Ora Wants You To Watch Her S*X Tape .. by Alisegun(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
The singer, shared her sex tape flaunting her nipples on social media Watch the video here

Re: OMG: Rita Ora Wants You To Watch Her S*X Tape .. by EbukaHades10(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
I neva watch iron fist finish,na this one i won con watch bah? Infact,la click,la watch,la jump inside lagoon
Re: OMG: Rita Ora Wants You To Watch Her S*X Tape .. by iammrjaai(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OMG: Rita Ora Wants You To Watch Her S*X Tape .. by KennyID17(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
EbukaHades10:
I neva watch iron fist finish,na this one i won con watch bah? Infact,la click,la watch,la jump inside lagoon

So u sef follow watch that series? cheesy, Marvel really tried on that one, way better than Luke Cage angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Women Ranked #1 In List Of Top 10 Unfaithful Wives In The World. See Why / Lady Beaten And Given Tribal Marks For Sleeping With Another Woman's Husband / My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.