Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend (12177 Views)

BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / Abby Chioma Poses Topless As She Shares Her Worries While Under Lockdown (photos / Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by realmedia(f): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Rita Ora is currently on holiday with her boyfriend Romain Gavras and friends in Ibiza, Spain.

The 29-year-old English singer flaunted her fine figure as she went completely topless while sunbathing with her 39-year-old beau and friends at the Balearic island over the weekend.

FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/08/rita-ora-goes-topless-as-she-sunbathes.html

1 Like

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Norman4real(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lol, she's also almost hitting the wall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Harnuoluwarpor(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
29 And her bearst is already getting CHESTED

6 Likes

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by UDUJ(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Norman4real:
Lol, she's also almost hitting the wall

There is nothing as sad as seeing a once beautiful lady start hitting the wall. Most try to turn back the clock by taking botox shots or undergoing endless plastic surgeries but the bold ones just accept it.

10 Likes

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by flyingpig: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

There is nothing as sad as seeing a once beautiful lady start hitting the wall. Most try to turn back the clock by taking botox shots or undergoing endless plastic surgeries but the bold ones just accept it.
what does hitting the wall mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by UDUJ(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
what does hitting the wall mean

When the beauty starts fading

8 Likes

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by flyingpig: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

When the beauty starts fading
alright. With regards to hitting the wall, black skin ages more gracefully than any other skin. Just a perception I have.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by UDUJ(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
alright. With regards to hitting the wall, black skin ages more gracefully than any other skin. Just a perception I have.

You are right. Black skin ages better than white skins. Our ladies are luckier. Check our pretty aged damsels like Halle Berry et al cool

1 Like

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by flyingpig: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

You are right. Black skin ages better than white skins. Our ladies are luckier. Check our pretty aged damsels like Halle Berry et al cool
yeaaaah black skin bro

1 Like

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by AfroKnight: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
I remember when I used to have a huge “crush” (If it could be called that) on her. Her voice on “New York Raining” took me to cloud 9.

Plus, She has such a beautiful smile.

Now I’m “crushing” on Dua Lipa. embarassed And others grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
She looks prettier when properly dressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Kriss216: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

I was expecting to see like Pocohantas or Onyi22 or Sixfeetbelle or even Ariza dem. shocked

2 Likes

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by fr3do(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
I like her naturalness
Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Vulcanheph(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
She don Dey expire....but i admire her courage in allowing nature take it's course.

1 Like

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by kambili999(f): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
goosebumps on my body for her
Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Yakade(m): 4:23am On Aug 03, 2020
what's the meaning of all this?

1 Like

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Andrew13: 4:51am On Aug 03, 2020
She's better than the one's with silicon
Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
She looks prettier when properly dressed.

Same applies to most ladies/ women.
Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by HomerTimpson: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2020
AfroKnight:
I remember when I used to have a huge “crush” masturbation (If it could be called that) on her. Her voice on “New York Raining” took me to cloud 9.

Plus, She has such a beautiful smile.

Now I’m “crushing”masturbating on Dua Lipa. embarassed And others grin
Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by AfroKnight: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Lol.

Don’t judge me by your standards bro.
Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by HomerTimpson: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2020
AfroKnight:
Lol.
Don’t judge me by your standards bro.
jess lukateew
Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Birdeyeview: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:

I was expecting to hear like Pocohantas or Onyi22 or Sixfeetbelle or even Ariza dem. shocked

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by SavageResponse(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2020
realmedia:
Rita Ora is currently on holiday with her boyfriend Romain Gavras and friends in Ibiza, Spain.

The 29-year-old English singer flaunted her fine figure as she went completely topless while sunbathing with her 39-year-old beau and friends at the Balearic island over the weekend.

FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/08/rita-ora-goes-topless-as-she-sunbathes.html

Nothing spectacular here
Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by skinny419(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Harnuoluwarpor:
29 And her bearst is already getting CHESTED
Bro see ugly ynash..

1 Like

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Take note :
Breast sagging is not due to excess sex or smooching. Its due to certain factors. Pregnancy, genetic etc. Its time to stop shaming women with droopy titts. Please, stop highlighting your ignorance.
Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Austeeenxx: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chii59:
Take note :
Breast sagging is not due to excess sex or smooching. Its due to certain factors. Pregnancy, genetic etc. Its time to stop shaming women with droopy titts. Please, stop highlighting your ignorance.

Now look at that smile.
Are you advertising for any of these toothpaste manufacturers?

1 Like

Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Austeeenxx:

Now look at that smile.
Are you advertising for any of these toothpaste manufacturers?
Nope
Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by kiddkash(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
she used to be hot
Re: BREAST EVERYWHERE !! Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend by ibkonekt(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
the wall is undefeated

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.