Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

#5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend (1816 Views)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem / How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by LivingHuman: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
After a twitter user @missmoshiku returned N5000 to a birthday boy @pabloayodeji who spent N3800 while on a date with her.. Brands have joined the #KeepTheChangeBae trend.
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by LivingHuman: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
The moment First bank discovered that the 5k bae made the transaction with a first bank account.

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by LivingHuman: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wema Bank was not left out. The Birthday Boy banks with them. Here's what they said;

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by LivingHuman: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Stanbic IBTC also joined the trend

1 Share

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by LivingHuman: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
When you thought The Punch Newspaper never gossips grin

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by LivingHuman: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company is begging customers to pay their bills with #KeeptheChangebae Trend grin

1 Like

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by LivingHuman: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Even Businessday grin

1 Like

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by LivingHuman: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by LivingHuman: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Yudala too

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by Islie: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
No dulling......

Everyone wants to be recognised with the latest trends......

1 Like

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by 7footre(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Naija no de ever carry last

Make I go twitter go do one too jare

*that quickteller advert thou lit AF

3 Likes

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by LivingHuman: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Piggy Bank. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by LivingHuman: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
k
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by NeeKlaus: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
All these fake Nigerian feminists that cannot behave like #KeepTheChangeBae, is that one a real feminist??
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by Sleekydee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
From (supposed) embarrassment to Stardom....God is working, make she no beef the guy oh, he might have just opened a favor door for her.

3 Likes

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2017

That girl will make a real feminist, not all these Nairaland noisemakers with 3 failed marriages who still demand from their dates undecided

1 Like

Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
:-Xw
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by Raydans: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by Hayorstimmy: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Drama at it's peak... una finish this guy patapata

The guy thought he's smart, he never knew he's dealing with a smarter bae.... anyway #keepthechangebae
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funny. I hope dt guy learns SThn. U ask a girl out on a date to get to know her better not to assume she's now ur girlfriend. A total stranger dt doesn't know u. Is it prostitution? Is dt how dey used to do in his village?

If cinema is too much for him, he can take her for a stroll in agodi gardens & buy drinks. No be by force to carry girl go cinema.
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by robotix: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hayorstimmy:
Drama at it's peak... una finish this guy patapata

The guy thought he's smart, he never knew he's dealing with a smarter bae.... anyway #keepthechangebae
u can't blame him. Most guys afe taught the world belongs to them, a man's world they call it, and so he felt he should exercise bragging right.
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by robotix: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
janellemonae:
Funny. I hope dt guy learns SThn. U ask a girl out on a date to get to know her better not to assume she's now ur girlfriend. A total stranger dt doesn't know u. Is it prostitution? Is dt how dey used to do in his village?

If cinema is too much for him, he can take her for a stroll in agodi gardens & buy drinks. No be by force to carry girl go cinema.
actually, they have been communicating for a while. U can't blame the dude too though. Some girls are ungrateful. They like making a fool of guys. I have been through that route before. Some can't even identify when a guy genuinely likes them and so they mess up everything.

I am gradually withdrawing from a girl I like already and I had a whole lot of determination to make her the queen. Babe just goofed by saying something about another guy when I mentioned my birthday. I tried to take it cool and told her my mind but she turned it around to make me blame myself, meanwhile it's her fault.

Have spent money? YES! But I don't care about the money cos I genuinely like her but at the same time, I don't want her to like me through money.
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by ibroh22(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nigerians never ceased to amaze me
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by originalKsp(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by castrol180(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hungry dude! sad
Re: #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend by Purpletee(f): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
N

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Please Any Girl In Port Harcourt To Fork?? / Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.