Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) (1811 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Quick One, What Can A Woman Do To Stop His Man From Cheating? / Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) by NewsinPidgin(f): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Kata Kata don dey for Facebook just yesterday night as one gospel artiste, Patience Akpabio comot for Facebook kon tell d whole world say another lady, Owoidoho Johnson bin pay one Maike Francis to marry am and now d guy wan marry anoda woman, wey her name be Deborah Nkorok.

Dis Pat Akpabio na Godswill Akpabio wey be former Governor of Akwa ibom state, sister-in-law as she marry him brother and now, people just dey rush enter her facebook wall to go check who she dey talk about.

She tell d lady say she dey desperate and coward, kon talk say her money no fit do anything and say nothing wey she do go stop dis Mike and Deborah wedding.

But now, d question na shey Brother Mike collect money from Sister Owoidoho hand to marry am?

see d screenshots for here:

#confamtori

source :http://newsinpidgin.ng/pat-akpabio-don-threaten-one-lady-with-her-facebook-post/

Re: Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
It been happening for long na..na today?

warning to all those slay mamas..marry at the right time and age,b4 its late fot u,your a woman ooo

u see what this lady did abi?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) by harry2sexy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
What a world.

Advice:She should loose weight and wear skimpy dresses.we may complain she's been slutty but we like it like that
Re: Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oga abeg blow the trumpet na.
Re: Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
No be today...
Re: Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Women actually beg men to marry them?

Interesting life we live.

Why not put God first, better yourself get a career live life and leave the rest to God. Na force to Marry? Beside who said marriage was the only pathway to happiness?

There are so many people married and miserable. Just for the sake of being married SMH. tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) by Sierusvirus(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
She should keep trying ( giving enough money to guys) maybe one guy will fall in.
No harm in trying cos once she stops, she will turn to home alone ooo grin
Re: Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
And she's fine o

Anyways if she put God first, a man of her choice will marry her without even paying him.

My neighbour who looks like her, in shape and size with half past four eyes and ojugo glasses got married to a young goodlooking chap last three months ago. I even saw them last week, strolling, holding hands, smiling and chatting cheesy

I just shook my head and say to myself, love dey sha cheesy
Re: Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) by OmoAtlanta: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
The word of God will never go.....
Re: Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:
Women actually beg men to marry them?

Interesting life we live.

Why not put God first, better yourself get a career live life and leave the rest to God. Na force to Marry? Beside who said marriage was the only pathway to happiness?

There are so many people married and miserable. Just for the sake of being married SMH. tongue

Hhehehe No worry, by the time you clock 40 and still remain unmarried , you will understand. You think pursuing a career will make you a happy woman ? I laugh in gwara gwara grin grin
Re: Woman Who Paid Man To Marry Her, Threatens To Stop His Wedding (photos) by joseo: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
wonders shall never end......but I'm not suprise becos the Bible said it all...women will beg just to bear a man name at this end time.....paying a man for marriage is just the beginning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Creamish my crush (pic) / Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him / One Month To Our Wedding, I Discovered We Are Both “AS” What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.