Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? (8313 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? by kemchi: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2009
i just keep on asking this question to my close friends, please. post a comment if u have answers.
Re: Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? by omega25red(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2009
you have to at least like somone before you can love them maybe for who they are or things they have done
Re: Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? by Naijaa: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
What will the world be like if there is no Love. I think it will be impossible for us to live together as human.
Re: Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2009
@post
YES, either it be who she is as a person or the feelings that she brings out of me, i can most of the time pinpoint what makes me fall in love with someone but attraction has a big part to play in it.

there should always be a reason to love someone because if there wasnt then you would fall in love with anybody and everybody(who knows maybe even animals)
Re: Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? by Cockyzy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2009
You do not really need a reason to love someone becuz if you do then you still gonna have a reason to hurt,dump and leave them.LOVE IS UNCONditional
Re: Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? by MissyB1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2009
Yehz and Nah!
You need a reason to begin the process (getting attracted to the other party)
and at some point, Love might set in, with/without a definite reason.
Re: Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? by deluxecad(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Cockyzy: That's an idealist view u gat there, love can only be unconditional most times with God, we humans love with diverse reasons. Well, I think that there must be a reason or reasons dat make us to LIKE someone first, love takes time to really build, it doesn't just happen out of d blues.
Re: Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2009
Cockyzy:

You do not really need a reason to love someone becuz if you do then you still gonna have a reason to hurt,dump and leave them.LOVE IS UNCONditional

love is a strong feeling but has to be used with your brain. unconditional love doesnt mean that you should accept all the crap thrown at you.
you can still love someone and NOT be with them.
i can find many reasons to hurt/dump or leave a loved one. . . . . . . . . . that doesnt mean that the love i have for them is any lesser, it just mean that along the way our relationship took a different turn. let me give you an example:

- my loved one did something REALLY wrong which is against my relationship beliefs (lack of trust/respect). that will be the end of the relationship that minute.

ps: believe me, if i find my wife in bed with the gardener then that would be the end, RIGHT THAT MINUTE. i would still love her because love cannot be switched off like that but my brain would take over and make me stop that union.
Re: Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? by eyoniggar(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2009
Missy B:

Yehz and Nah!
You need a reason to begin the process (getting attracted to the other party)
and at some point, Love might set in, with/without a definite reason.

I will never forgive you missyB.

(1) (Reply)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.