Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216245 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Occurstaem(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2017
bobowaja:
Well done Sir. Please how can I get the information here and the rest 2, 3, 4....,......?
I have opened payoneer, clickbank using your tutorials. Thank you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Occurstaem:
Well done Sir. Please how can I get the information here and the rest 2, 3, 4....,......?

The free ebooks comes with the "complete package file" you can contact me for that.

Welcome to the club.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by infgost234(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
With the recent clamp down on yahoo boys by zuckerberg, this opening of accounts go be helele o
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by infgost234(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
bobowaja:

The free ebooks comes with the "complete package file" you can contact me for that.

Welcome to the club.
Baba to this same question you said I should read on, the articles come later... which is it?
Occurstaem:
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2017
infgost234:

Baba to this same question you said I should read on, the articles come later... which is it?

If you are getting confused then contact me sir.

Happy Sunday
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2017
Good morning brothers. Please what's the url of that website to pull off female pictures from? I don't wanna download them from Google.

Cc bobowaja
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Linzo:
My little update about clickbank registration. i have been using it to create new clickbank accounts without huddles
1. Open your browser settings and check ''block site from setting data'' and also check '' block third party cookies and site data'' Then scroll down to handlers and check ''Do not allow any site to handle protocols'' After you have checked all that, open clickbank and register with ease. NOTE. after passing the huddle page, clickbank will not allow you to continue without unchecking those boxes. So un-check the boxes and complete you registration. Thats all
Below is the screen shot for your guardian

bro.. help me in creating a click back account..giving me many sleep ness night...email me here to send you my details..
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
WalkerMichael:
Good morning brothers. Please what's the url of that website to pull off female pictures from? I don't wanna download them from Google.

Cc bobowaja

Go to dating websites sir. There loads of them there. Good evening.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

bro.. help me in creating a click back account..giving me many sleep ness night...email me here to send you my details.. emmanuelpopson@gmail.com

Go to page 94 and see how exactly he did it. He has already given out a explained method on it. Or better still go to nohitch thread and learn the other method. There are several of them. One method might work for me and might not work for you. Good evening
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by 6sco: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2017
good morning all, i have a payoneer account but i have not collected the master card, can i use my account on clickbank to withdraw to my payoneer account, if yes how can i withdraw it without the card.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2017
6sco:
good morning all, i have a payoneer account but i have not collected the master card, can i use my account on clickbank to withdraw to my payoneer account, if yes how can i withdraw it without the card.

Good morning.

Yes, you can use it and yes you can withdraw your fund. All you need to do is transfer your funds to a trustworthy exchanger and he/she will credit your Nigerian account with equivalent in naira.

Hope you are cleared?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bizzynix: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by boninho: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good day house

Please someone posted two websites where one can get 3 to 4 foreign photos of the same person but I've forgotten the exact page.

Please, help a brother out
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
boninho:
Good day house

Please someone posted two websites where one can get 3 to 4 foreign photos of the same person but I've forgotten the exact page.

Please, help a brother out

You can go to foreign dating sites bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by boninho: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
bobowaja:

You can go to foreign dating sites bro.

Thanks boss
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Where is that person who said facebook free traffic is not worth the effort? Check out the story of FIN owner Lola Omolola meeting Zuckerberg. It's on NL frontpage.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2017
skywill:
Where is that person who said facebook free traffic is not worth the effort? Check out the story of FIN owner Lola Omolola meeting Zuckerberg. It's on NL frontpage.

I saw the topic too on nairaland frontpage this morning. I just laughed. People don't know the value of Facebook.

Right now I am working seriously to get bots and cheats to tap my own black oil from that platform - I hope I will hit the spot soon.

Lemme tell you, for those who dont know. Facebook is a place where you can get:

Largest people with specific interests
Largest platform for targeted ads

Don't play with the above 2

Let's imagine I am able to get at least 10,000 emails of people in health niche and I am able to market my wares to them not to talk of millions of emails I can tap from several of same groups. What do you think will happen? People joining those groups or pages have interest in whatever is going on there and my chances of making money is more higher if I can get a good product to show them. I won't say more than this.

Madam skywill, I think that is exactly what you are doing. Good morning and how is southie?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skywill(f): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2017
@bobowaja: Oga mi..Im doing great oh..the winter this year is not too much thank God smiley Please enlighten more on how to use Facebook oh..I was so shocked when I heard FIN has hit 1 million members..I know Lola and I also know when she started that group..wow..
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2017
skywill:
@bobowaja: Oga mi..Im doing great oh..the winter this year is not too much thank God smiley Please enlighten more on how to use Facebook oh..I was so shocked when I heard FIN has hit 1 million members..I know Lola and I also know when she started that group..wow..

I am currently working on a concept. I will release it in due time.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bazooka1: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Bobowaja you're a great man. I have been shadowing this thread for some weeks and must confess it has been an eye opener..

I setup my payoneer account, click bank and Facebook accounts without hassle all thanks to this thread.

The digital product I am marketing earned a little profit just 2 days back, I think the product has a one week trial period, after which I can get commission when the user actually purchased the product. And with about 425 hops, my hopes are quite high more sales are on the way.

My question is about the window of refund by click bank which usually have a time frame of 60 days, does it mean I won't be able to make withdrawals till the 60 days elapsed?

For those who need a foreign phone number to bypass Facebook security, follow this link and download the app (Android users only) : http://dingtone.me/fwa?i=knO9my

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
bazooka1:
Bobowaja you're a great man. I have been shadowing this thread for some weeks and must confess it has been an eye opener..

I setup my payoneer account, click bank and Facebook accounts without hassle all thanks to this thread.

The digital product I am marketing earned a little profit just 2 days back, I think the product has a one week trial period, after which I can get commission when the user actually purchased the product. And with about 425 hops, my hopes are quite high more sales are on the way.

My question is about the window of refund by click bank which usually have a time frame of 60 days, does it mean I won't be able to make withdrawals till the 60 days elapsed?

For those who need a foreign phone number to bypass Facebook security, follow this link and download the app (Android users only) : http://dingtone.me/fwa?i=knO9my

Just update your payoneer details on the platform and set your threshold. When your payment is due, they will send it to your payoneer bank which is community federal savings bank.

I will like to wish you congrats bro. Welcome on board.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by baba11(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
calixjabs:
Click bank √
Payonner √
Gmail √
Fb ng IP √

How can I get the Google CSV file and the email list
And also the riddit software
I have replied your pm
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good evening here everyone
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by gen2lpat(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
So i was lucky enough to see this thread. I have always wanted to be an affiliate marketer. I am so glad to be here. I am getting a new android phone on Saturday and i hope to start from Page 1 till i get all the gist and get started.

Clickbank has been denying reg for over 5 times now. I hope the UK VPN would do the needed magic. Lol.

Keep up the good work BOBOWAJA. God bless you plenty. And to those contributing im one way or the other, thank you.

I will your guide to scale through. Will be back same time on saturday. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bizzynix: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
bizzynix:

2x on a particular thread?
Haa
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
gen2lpat:
So i was lucky enough to see this thread. I have always wanted to be an affiliate marketer. I am so glad to be here. I am getting a new android phone on Saturday and i hope to start from Page 1 till i get all the gist and get started.

Clickbank has been denying reg for over 5 times now. I hope the UK VPN would do the needed magic. Lol.

Keep up the good work BOBOWAJA. God bless you plenty. And to those contributing im one way or the other, thank you.

I will your guide to scale through. Will be back same time on saturday. God bless us all.

Welcome on board bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
nohitch:

2x on a particular thread?
Haa

Na their work na..... Spamming.

Good evening Mr nohitch
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yandevboy: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
jhorse:
Do you know you can now run a facebook adverts on facebook without being charged?... thats our latest strategy and are showing only but few smart nigerians how they can do it and get alot of money from advertising on facebook for free.. usinf sponsored ads... if u want to learn how we are doin it.. do send me a PM... WE teach the strategy for only #4,500 .... limited to only the first 10 to contact us...

You didn't seek the permission of the Op before advertising your service which sounds questionable.

Haven't you seen the great work here and selfless sharing of information here

If you have anything useful, drop it here for all.

You didn't even give any intro on your so called formula and are here asking folks to pay you by spamming this thread.

Give more info on your method here if works
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2017
yandevboy:

You didn't seek the permission of the Op before advertising your service which sounds questionable.

Haven't you seen the great work here and selfless sharing of information here

If you have anything useful, drop it here for all.

You didn't even give any intro on your so called formula and are here asking folks to pay you by spamming this thread.

Give more info on your method here if works

Na their way na..... Spammers and scammers.
Good morning jare Mr. yandevboy

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nohitch: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Na their work na..... Spamming.

Good evening Mr nohitch

Padi mi I see you jare well done

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.