Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216027 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jacktheripper: 3:52am On Apr 23, 2018
bobowaja:

OK..... Are you the one chatting me now on Whatsapp?

Please boss, Can I receive money into the account payoneer will give me? I mean money from another source not clickbank
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jacktheripper:

Please boss, Can I receive money into the account payoneer will give me? I mean money from another source not clickbank
yes bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jacktheripper: 5:46am On May 02, 2018
bobowaja:

yes bro

Good Morning Sir, I tried opening Facebook account several times but I don't know how they keep blocking me even after using different details and now I have no way to promote my hoplinks. I want to ask if any viable options are available to promote my links and I have even tried Google Adwords they also rejected my campaign. Man pikin don dey frustrate small small.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:38am On May 02, 2018
Jacktheripper:

Good Morning Sir, I tried opening Facebook account several times but I don't know how they keep blocking me even after using different details and now I have no way to promote my hoplinks. I want to ask if any viable options are available to promote my links and I have even tried Google Adwords they also rejected my campaign. Man pikin don dey frustrate small small.
About the facebook blocking.... Try to open it with a verified phone number.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teamb: 7:51am On May 02, 2018
[b]STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL @ YOUR RATE ......INSTANT FUNDING /b]

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2018
It is another weekend.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jacktheripper: 12:02pm On May 12, 2018
bobowaja:
It is another weekend.

And my clickbank account still reads $0.00

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2018
Jacktheripper:

And my clickbank account still reads $0.00
Another thread boiling up already. I have seen another software that works by getting leads. All you just have to do is send mails to them. But sadly I don't want it in the public space. I will release it soon though.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jacktheripper: 12:40pm On May 12, 2018
bobowaja:

Another thread boiling up already. I have seen another software that works by getting leads. All you just have to do is send mails to them. But sadly I don't want it in the public space. I will release it soon though.

Can I please have your whatsapp digits?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2018
Jacktheripper:

Can I please have your whatsapp digits?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Prowess95(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2018
Please, I did not get how to change to payoneer on Clickbank.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
Prowess95:
Please, I did not get how to change to payoneer on Clickbank.
Change as how?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Prowess95(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2018
How to change my bank from Citibank that I used when I registered to payoneer.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Prowess95(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2018
This is the screen shot of my Payment Info, how do I update my payoneer account details

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2018
Prowess95:
How to change my bank from Citibank that I used when I registered to payoneer.
Message me
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2018
God bless you op for the good work.

I saw two UK VPN on app store. One made by deep sailer and another by portable LTD.

Which one should I download to use for my registration. Which one is the op referring to.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2018
WORLDPEACE:
God bless you op for the good work.

I saw two UK VPN on app store. One made by deep sailer and another by portable LTD.

Which one should I download to use for my registration. Which one is the op referring to.

bobowaja please help with the question sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:22am On May 27, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

bobowaja please help with the question sir.
Can I have their screenshot?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2018
bobowaja:

Can I have their screenshot?
I went ahead to use one already. I have opened an account. Let me proceed with the other stuffs. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

I went ahead to use one already. I have opened an account. Let me proceed with the other stuffs. Thanks for the response.
You are welcome
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by tosinjay(m): 5:43am On May 28, 2018
Buying payoneer if you got for sale?

Whatsapp link is on my signature

Rate is great
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On May 28, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes kiss kiss

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teamb: 12:12pm On May 28, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE

..... INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by diamond88: 10:41pm On May 28, 2018
Following
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 10:56am On May 30, 2018
beny42:
Ogah bobowaja, I must say thank you a whole lot; i can remember in the past when i use to be desperate making money online. Least did i know that it's never easy to get there. I was disturbing OP some past weeks ago on numerous email as factor of problems i came across during my marketing setup both on Facebook and on Clickbank.

I must say that i really endured alot pains and depression when everything turned out negative on my first go. I opened a USA facebook account and after adding about 867 friends, creating the page and posting my affiliate link; facebook block my account. But the good thing was that; i had already pasted my affiliate link on the block USA facebook page. Least did i know that the links i Posted on my blocked facebook page was making sales after about two week when i logged in my clickbank account, i saw $67 commissions from past sales. Since i set my threshold as $50 on clickbank, i've decide to withdraw $60 to my payooner account but the funniest thing is that - i don't know how to do so, i can't find the $67 on clickbank on my payooner account. Remember i added my payooner account detailes on click bank ...

So when i messaged Op some few days back asking him how am going to withdraw the money; he requested that i reveal the testimony here before he will answer me. So guys the stuff is really working but the BIG PROBLEM is Facebook won't stop blocking my account. The last account that was blocked yesterday morning is my 8th account which i successfully opened with good number of friends from USA.

Now ... Op i have posted the testimony here ... Please answer these questions;

1. How can i withdraw the money to my payooner account?

2. Link me with a trusted dollar buyer that will buy it at a favourable rate

3. How can i promote my link to citizens in USA, CANADA and GERMANY without using this USA facebook account that is always getting
blocked?

Please send the answers to my mail. Thanks

boss I want to ask about the fb of a thing are we going to start writing article in a group or just mingle with them n share d link
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
bobowaja:
UPDATED
Read from page 0 to page 33 , then page 94 to page 97 . They are the pages that contains vital information.

[b] DUE to the economic mess we are in, it will be better if all of us especially the youths can start earning in dollars. In view of this I will be introducing affiliate marketing to whoever cares to listen and practice it.

Affiliate network marketing is a kind of digital market where you collect products online and make sales on them, the amount of money you could make depends on the numbers of quantity of products you can sell.

In this tutorial class, I will be talking about ClickBank Affiliate Marketing strategies. Why? It is because ClickBank is he best of all and pays well, but there is a problem - clickbank does not accepts Nigerians though it is nothing to worry about because this tutorial will be talking about how to escape their wicked algorithm that bars Nigerians from accessing their platform.

THINGS TO KNOW IN THIS CLASS

1. You cant jump into clickbank you will soon jump out of it.

2. Clickbank registration models is now different from the normal easy ones as it used to be ( it is now hard to open, but don't worry this tutorial will make it easy ).

3. There are multiple and many products on clickbank which can get you confused in the long run if you are not careful

4. If you start your clickbank career with aweber or other autoresponder paid software you will end up frustrated.

5. There are simple tools which you can use to start up you clickbank career.

6. You can earn on clickbank with your phones not necessarily a Personal Computer though the later could be an added advantage

7. There is Money in the list, but there is nothing as good as a GOOD list.

RULES OF THE CLASS

1. Dont drop your email address here

2. No adverts on this page

MODIFIED

I can see that some people and some blogs have already been monetizing my brain work.

In view of this I will be introducing small packages to compensate my efforts.

Here are the list of products/services available for sale and their prices.

1. Complete package file = greatly reduced to 4k
2. Reddit software

TO ORDER FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Send message to

clickbnkgod@gmail.com
WhatsApp 08065393825

UPDATE LATER.......

I will upload some of the messages I received for encouragements
boss plz can u explain that Facebook part that was removed for me.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
bobowaja:
UPDATED
Read from page 0 to page 33 , then page 94 to page 97 . They are the pages that contains vital information.

[b] DUE to the economic mess we are in, it will be better if all of us especially the youths can start earning in dollars. In view of this I will be introducing affiliate marketing to whoever cares to listen and practice it.

Affiliate network marketing is a kind of digital market where you collect products online and make sales on them, the amount of money you could make depends on the numbers of quantity of products you can sell.

In this tutorial class, I will be talking about ClickBank Affiliate Marketing strategies. Why? It is because ClickBank is he best of all and pays well, but there is a problem - clickbank does not accepts Nigerians though it is nothing to worry about because this tutorial will be talking about how to escape their wicked algorithm that bars Nigerians from accessing their platform.

THINGS TO KNOW IN THIS CLASS

1. You cant jump into clickbank you will soon jump out of it.

2. Clickbank registration models is now different from the normal easy ones as it used to be ( it is now hard to open, but don't worry this tutorial will make it easy ).

3. There are multiple and many products on clickbank which can get you confused in the long run if you are not careful

4. If you start your clickbank career with aweber or other autoresponder paid software you will end up frustrated.

5. There are simple tools which you can use to start up you clickbank career.

6. You can earn on clickbank with your phones not necessarily a Personal Computer though the later could be an added advantage

7. There is Money in the list, but there is nothing as good as a GOOD list.

RULES OF THE CLASS

1. Dont drop your email address here

2. No adverts on this page

MODIFIED

I can see that some people and some blogs have already been monetizing my brain work.

In view of this I will be introducing small packages to compensate my efforts.

Here are the list of products/services available for sale and their prices.

1. Complete package file = greatly reduced to 4k
2. Reddit software

TO ORDER FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Send message to

clickbnkgod@gmail.com
WhatsApp 08065393825

UPDATE LATER.......

I will upload some of the messages I received for encouragements
boss plz kind explain the Facebook side that was removed for me on my email: megafemgroup@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2018
megafem1:
boss plz kind explain the Facebook side that was removed for me on my email: megafemgroup@gmail.com
Send a message to yorubarere@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2018
bobowaja:

Send a message to yorubarere@gmail.com
I have already message u but no reply
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by emmysblog24(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2018
Good day ma fellow Nairalander, Have you been trying to get verified on Clickbank but all to no avail? worry no more. Hit me up to open an Account for you wetin 12 hours, Note I will Open it with your details so you know not here to Scam any body. whatsapp=08078879490
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
megafem1:
I have already message u but no reply
I have not seen it
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
bobowaja:

I have not seen it
i have sent y another one check your mail inbox email address is megafemgroup@gmail.com
plz in case you don't see my message, just send it to this my mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.