Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (217053 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
To the GHOST readers, una well done o

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Greatdesi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
bobowaja:

fixed . Sorry bro for getting caught in the Web. Sincerely have my apologies.
You created this thread to teach affiliate marketing not to be tracking nairaland account holders. Kindly focus on the main stuff. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
bobowaja:

Nice suggestions you brought. I already have a thinking about that, but I decided to put everything on this forum so that questions can be tackle more easily. So also that whosoever comes across this thread like you just did will know what we are talking about.

Thanks a bunch.

Alright I get your point. More money to your affiliate accounts.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by africanman85: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wat we need now is how to get traffic to our affiliate link not how to create clickbank acct again.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Daviddson(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
bobowaja:

This is how I did the trick, because I won't be able to send the books to everyone I have decided to screenshot it and be sending it one by one since nairaland doesn't have any feature for uploading docs yet.
Thank you, brother. But actually I Nairaland does have the feature. I've personally downloaded documents from here several times. Thank you bro.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by abdulaz: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Daviddson:

Thank you, brother. But actually I Nairaland does have the feature. I've personally downloaded documents from here several times. Thank you bro.
That's true. Look below and download the PDF file.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Funsina(f): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
AmuEwu:

Pm me the details you want to use

tnx, done it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Funsina:
Thank God, I have successfully created a clickbank account.
How please?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
africanman85:
Wat we need now is how to get traffic to our affiliate link not how to create clickbank acct again.

Bro, I do my things with ease. I don't rush that is why I rarely do mistakes.

Just follow the class, don't be in a hurry too much.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Daviddson:

Check nairaland instructions for attaching a file other than pictures and compare it with the doc am about to upload.

Hope you can see the difference?

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Funsina(f): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
AnaCheks:
How please?

I switched to my sister's phone.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
africanman85:

I promised to release the above ebooks and I am releasing them one by one.

Moreover, some people are still having problems with opening of account. Lets just put them into consideration. If I am selfish I won't be here releasing classic info.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
To the guy who brought the idea of drop box, actually that idea is good, but I want to tell you that the moment I do that this class will just die a natural death (even the ones that are yet to read or know what affiliate marketing is all about will go there directly to download and get confused with it). And so many people will commit blunders and mistakes.

I am a well trained educationist and to some extent I know a lot about human psychology.

So guys let's just allow this class to take a normal pace, I started this class and I hoped to finish it provided am still alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mswift: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
bobowaja:
Am trying to upload, but the network here is bad. I will just name the post and modify it later with pictures whenever the network is stable.
Boss, 9ce work jare. This will help people that are having difficulties opening their clickbank account.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Daviddson(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
bobowaja:

Check nairaland instructions for attaching a file other than pictures and compare it with the doc am about to upload.

Hope you can see the difference?
OK, that's true. But brother the truth is, people are positively eager to take action having spent many days now for the preliminary tutorial which was very important. I'll still suggest that you upload it either to Google Drive or ... Box, and then we get it from there. We'll all still be coming here to post our successes or challenges and help those who might be experiencing any problem. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
bobowaja:
To the guy who brought the idea of drop box, actually that idea is good, but I want to tell you that the moment I do that this class will just die a natural death (even the ones that are yet to read or know what affiliate marketing is all about will go there directly to download and get confused with it). And so many people will commit blunders and mistakes.

I am a well trained educationist and to some extent I know a lot about human psychology.

So guys let's just allow this class to take a normal pace, I started this class and I hoped to finish it provided am still alive
mehn... See Sense here

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by vin12(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
bobowaja:

Do your thing bro. We are patiently waiting for you. Thanks for your generousity
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Daviddson:
OK, that's true. But brother the truth is, people are positively eager to take action having spent many days now for the preliminary tutorial which was very important. I'll still suggest that you upload it either to Google Drive or ... Box, and then we get it from there. We'll all still be coming here to post our successes or challenges and help those who might be experiencing any problem. Thank you

Sir Daviddson that is the brain trying to play a fast one there, it will give an impression that "I am ready" while in the real sense the body is just reacting to hormones. Secondly eagerness is one of the problems I want to curb in this class. When one is eager, errors and mistakes are destined to happen then failure sets in followed by frustration.

Since I know you are eager I can as well decide to sell the ebooks and play on your eagerness which I know you will surely buy if I am a selfish being - you can call that a psychological game.

In all bro, let's all try to allow this class to go normally and I promise to end what I started.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lemme try to update pic 12 to 17 before going for tonight.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by xender(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
torhyb:
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/CNN8jlxCGI439YgoekC2syiTJGtn6J15Cm08QQor30-eYDLmOk2yUsV4v5zV-qQllywiiaysdXUE_ZQ988vjYg2 click on the link nd register for us bank tho you will need national I.d card for verification mind u,u don't need to upload card but type only the NIN which u av clearly shown in d card
what if I don't a national I.d any substitute?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Xzbit91: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
xender:
what if I don't a national I.d any substitute?

What evidence do you have to prove you're a Nigerian?

Driver's license? International passport? Voters Card?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
bobowaja:

Sir Daviddson that is the brain trying to play a fast one there, it will give an impression that "I am ready" while in the real sense the body is just reacting to hormones. Secondly eagerness is one of the problems I want to curb in this class. When one is eager, errors and mistakes are destined to happen then failure sets in followed by frustration.

Since I know you are eager I can as well decide to sell the ebooks and play on your eagerness which I know you will surely buy if I am a selfish being - you can call that a psychological game.

In all bro, let's all try to allow this class to go normally and I promise to end what I started.

Thanks.
hmmmmnnn what an OP with great sense...I'm here following steadily.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nizelgirl(f): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
It's seems opening of Facebook account with UK ip is not easy o. I was told to upload a picture which I used Google images to search for a female pic then uploaded but I was told to wait for 72 hours to check if I meet up the requirements. Please did anyone experienced such if yes how did you handle the problem cos I intend to open up to 5 FB account but the first one is giving me issue already and secondly does anyone knows a site I can go look for more pics. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AmuEwu: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
nizelgirl:
It's seems opening of Facebook account with UK ip is not easy o. I was told to upload a picture which I used Google images to search for a female pic then uploaded but I was told to wait for 72 hours to check if I meet up the requirements. Please did anyone experienced such if yes how did you handle the problem cos I intend to open up to 5 FB account but the first one is giving me issue already and secondly does anyone knows a site I can go look for more pics. Thanks

I experienced the same thing today, and i don't think facebook would approve that profile . What i just do is to open another one immediately
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
nizelgirl:
don't pick pictures from Google... Your Facebook friends of friends of friends or you can Go to top face hi5 tagged and lot more but don't search for pics from engines

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by engrgordon(m): 1:08am On Apr 09, 2017
sunddy:
bro dis is wat I got after following ur step help a brother pls
Sorry bro, Epic browser doesn't work on mobile phones, I used pc.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by chordrylateral(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2017
CHIZZNEWS:

send an email to me with your new email to officialchiemmaxy@gmail.com.. let me see if i can help u
thank you very much for your kind gesture .sent an email to your box.God bless you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2017
GOOD MORNING HERE GUYS

To those having problems with Facebook registration stuffs. I will advice you to keep trying. In my own case I opened five accounts, only one survived and up till now I am enjoying that account.

I am still working on how to surmount the problems, and if I can lay my hands on it trust me I will gladly share.

UPDATE COMING....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by chordrylateral(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Pls I've open a Facebook acct and confirmed the account with code sent to my mail.can I add a friend or no need for that?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2017
update

In reality I have a tool for UK, US and Netherlands ip all in one without subscriptions or expiry date.

I am just scared of my fellow black brothers, if that tool can get to the wrong hands - you guys knows the rest.

But I will soon put up a disclaimer about all the info I have revealed here and the ones I am yet to release.

With the info and tools with me, if I am a bad guy I should be in my billions by now. So please guys let's us use all the info here in this class all for good. And if you decided to do bad with it, karma will soon catch up with you trust me on that.

UPDATE LATER...... Kind of busy here.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mswift: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2017
bobowaja:
update

In reality I have a tool for UK, US and Netherlands ip all in one without subscriptions or expiry date.

I am just scared of my fellow black brothers, if that tool can get to the wrong hands - you guys knows the rest.

But I will soon put up a disclaimer about all the info I have revealed here and the ones I am yet to release.

With the info and tools with me, if I am a bad guy I should be in my billions by now. So please guys let's us use all the info here in this class all for good. And if you decided to do bad with it, karma will soon catch up with you trust me on that.

UPDATE LATER...... Kind of busy here.
Boss you're the man. I no even know how I fit thank you for this free info you dey give us. God will continue to bless you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by akusum: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Please oo i need your number.am in japan and need your help asap.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.