Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (217037 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Makanjuola123: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2017
I need assists to register with clickbank
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2017
akusum:
Please oo i need your number.am in japan and need your help asap.thanks

Please ask your questions, maybe it is something we can solve here.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Makanjuola123:
I need assists to register with clickbank

Pm me your details. Lemme help you out. Kind of less busy now
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by akusum: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Thank u.i have completed all registration n even bought there university program.i need to learn more how it works.on your explanation number 11 which i attached .at that point wuthout buying or paying ,do they credit u with your percentage.i really wish i can talk to u personally.thanks

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2017
DISCLAIMER!!

The OP of this thread is releasing info to his fellow nairalanders in good faith in order to help his fellow Nigerians/Readers and for the good benefits of all.

All readers of this thread is responsible for whatsoever he/she decides to do with information shared herein.

Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
To those having problems with Facebook, I will be posting pictures of how to go about it
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2017
akusum:
Thank u.i have completed all registration n even bought there university program.i need to learn more how it works.on your explanation number 11 which i attached .at that point wuthout buying or paying ,do they credit u with your percentage.i really wish i can talk to u personally.thanks

That person that you referred to your link have to pay for the product you referred him/her to. In returns clickbank will credit your clickbank dashboard with your own percentage which you can withdraw with your payoneer details.

Hope I have answered your questions?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2017
1. Go to playstore and search for "USA VPN". Download and install it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by akusum: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Yea.thanks and without buying no payment and lastly how do i get large audience
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2017
2. Select the country you want to use by clicking on the arrow in front of USA. It will display UK and Netherlands together with USA (select your preffered choice)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2017
3. So I decide to open a new facebook account with it this morning before releasing it here. (in my case I am using a USA details)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2017
4. Skip the rest of the step till you reach where they will send you a confirmation code

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2017
5. Go to the email you registered with and look for the confirmation code

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Enter the code and confirm it.

Logout and re loggin . That is all

But always try to remember putting on your vpn before logging into that Facebook account anytime you want to access it - else you will be blocked.

And always try to know your location on whatismybrowser dot com after putting on your vpn.

Later......
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2017
akusum:
Yea.thanks and without buying no payment and lastly how do i get large audience

We are still going to that stage bro. Just wait
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by akusum: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ok.sitting tight

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mswift: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
bobowaja:

But always try to remember putting on your vpn before logging into that Facebook account anytime you want to access it - else you will be blocked.

And always try to know your location on whatismybrowser dot com after putting on your vpn.

Later......
Thanks boss. Facebook own don finish like this grin. Make I rush go open ma new facebook account.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Life changing opportunity.... Thank God i stumbled upon this!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mswift:

Thanks boss. Facebook own don finish like this grin. Make I rush go open ma new facebook account.
Lol....u funny bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by lovelyadeola(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Berrybear:
Note

Filling the form using your payoneer details, you will have to use USA as your banking country but don't make the mistake of using USA as your residential country because you will be faced with tax id issues.

Use the link below to register on payoneer, you will be eligible to your first $25 if you use it

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/XFQjevtUcy__xcrQ6aVkBAeEfJ7YWqEZ7BizL8-dxy1Dv-lYzZzrswcwvfESSQnOSmvcKmeeDj8O4fo8QoRfbA2

I solved the tax id issue by searching google for fake ssn/tax ID generator, I'm through with all the process now. ClickBank Account is up and running well, I added my usa payoneer account already, Please how do i generate traffic now. THANKS in advance!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
NOTE:

And also take note that Hawks will be here to rip people off their money because of their impatiency. If you contact anyone out of this thread na "On Your Own" you dey o.

6 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
lovelyadeola:

I solved the tax id issue by searching google for fake ssn/tax ID generator, I'm through with all the process now. ClickBank Account is up and running well, I added my usa payoneer account already, Please how do i generate traffic now. THANKS in advance!

We are almost there bro. I want to carry everyone along

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
To the guys still facing issues with their clickbank. You can also use that "USA VPN" that I posted the procedures above. Just change the country to UK.

"With UK on clickbank you are OK"
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by akusum: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Why do i need facebook account?@op
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by lovelyadeola(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mekanus:
I have cry tried registering on clickbank twice now and has all been that my account is under review cry cry cry someone help
Download ZenMate add on to your browser, it works fine..
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
akusum:
you see where Nigerians are having serious problem.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nizelgirl(f): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good day everyone and to the Boss himself. Please I'll like to know after opening the Facebook account
Cos I've been Able to open one though I'll try and open extra two in case Facebook want to act funny before my VPN expires today. Now my question after opening the Facebook account are we to always login with a foreign IP if yes how cos the VPN only last for few days. Thank you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by akusum: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
??
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by lovelyadeola(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
bobowaja:

Later......

Boss, All is Done now, Please how do i get traffic with my facebook page.. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
akusum:

That is one of the places we will be pulling our traffic from.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
nizelgirl:
Good day everyone and to the Boss himself. Please I'll like to know after opening the Facebook account
Cos I've been Able to open one though I'll try and open extra two in case Facebook want to act funny before my VPN expires today. Now my question after opening the Facebook account are we to always login with a foreign IP if yes how cos the VPN only last for few days. Thank you

For the facebook stuffs I actually posted a new vpn without expiry date or subscription above. I didn't want to share info about the vpn before. But I think I have no choice.

Download that vpn and always set it to UK in case you open your Facebook as a UK citizen and always remember to activate it whether you planned to access the facebook else you will be banned.

Hope I answered your question?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.